Officially Schwarzenegger

Agent ONE

I bought "Total Recall" at Best Buy on saturday for $6.45.

I lit a huge fatty and watched it. man that movie kicks ass. kinda goes down hill at the end though..

it had a decent documentary included on the disk too. :)

I bought "Total Recall" at Best Buy on saturday for $6.45.

I lit a huge fatty and watched it. man that movie kicks ass. kinda goes down hill at the end though..

it had a decent documentary included on the disk too. :)

"HEY VINNEY!.......SCREWYOU!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, that bad chopped pic has been discussed on every athlete/weightlifting board... Here is a current picture of the Oak. He is still huge and looks nothing like that fake pic.

post-25-1112118990.jpg

thats a pretty damn good photoshop IF it in fact is.

the only thing I can tell that looks fake is his mouth.

I think perhaps they found some old dude that had pretty close features and slapped his mouth on there so seal the deal.

the nose is definetly photoshop and the eyes could very well be too.

very weird that someone would take the time to do this.. :blink:

Not weird at all considering he's now a politician with a lot of enemies.

H

thats a pretty damn good photoshop IF it in fact is.

the only thing I can tell that looks fake is his mouth.

I think perhaps they found some old dude that had pretty close features and slapped his mouth on there so seal the deal.

Uh, panzer, generally, Photoshopped fakes aren't done like that. They don't go feature-by-feature. They just crop the entire head onto another body.

That's pretty clearly what happened here.

Serves me right for linking to anything I found on Drudge. That's a British newspaper article from today. Though, I think the paper is a bit tabloid-ish.

H

Uh, panzer, generally, Photoshopped fakes aren't done like that.  They don't go feature-by-feature.  They just crop the entire head onto another body.

That's pretty clearly what happened here.

Serves me right for linking to anything I found on Drudge.  That's a British newspaper article from today.  Though, I think the paper is a bit tabloid-ish.

H

well being someone who's an expert at photoshop (me) the only thing that looks suspect to me is the areas I pointed out. his neck or head don't look strange at all.

oh yeah, let me add this at the end of my message:

C

Edited by Panzer

What's odd is that whatever old dude's body they pasted his head onto looks like it once had a pretty decent physique.

You can see at least some decent trapezius muscles in there, and if you look at the full pic in the link, you can see some not half bad biceps, and the shaved arms etc.

Iunno, it could be Arnold, and if it is, so what?, the dude is pushing 60, and has reached a pinnacle of physical fitness few of us will ever achieve. It's funny that it's probably some lardass reporter who wrote the "tuminator" article. That or some pasty skinned spindly limey who weighs in a a whopping 140 pounds.

Meh, I say, let Arnold get fat (which the dude in that pic is NOT, merely OLD) he's earned it.

well being someone who's an expert at photoshop (me)

:rolleyes:

yeah.. a BFA from the University of Arizona in Graphic Design and 8 years of professional graphic design experience kinda makes you an expert ya jack ass. :rolleyes:

Edited by Panzer

yeah.. a BFA from the University of Arizona in Graphic Design and 8 years of professional graphic design experience kinda makes you an expert ya jack ass. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and there's nothing quite so funny as someone who flaunts their paper credentials to back up silly comments about something that is supposed to be within their area of expertise.

I don't doubt that you have the degree. . . but I wonder why they never taught you about basic things such as the futility of trying to judge the authenticity of an image from a small, low quality JPEG.

That's Arnold's head, dude. . . and the fact that you would use your expertise to criticize the job they did on his eyes, nose, and mouth. . . when it is an obvious head-crop job. . . well, that just cracks me up.

H

Yeah, and there's nothing quite so funny as someone who flaunts their paper credentials to back up silly comments about something that is supposed to be within their area of expertise.

I don't doubt that you have the degree. . . but I wonder why they never taught you about basic things such as the futility of trying to judge the authenticity of an image from a small, low quality JPEG.

That's Arnold's head, dude. . . and the fact that you would use your expertise to criticize the job they did on his eyes, nose, and mouth. . . when it is an obvious head-crop job. . . well, that just cracks me up.

H

hey, all I'm saying is that its a really good job.

the skin tone, texture and lighting are all perfect.

I personally don't think its his head on a different body.

I think its his facial features stuck on someone elses face. just my expert opinion.

Yeah, that bad chopped pic has been discussed on every athlete/weightlifting board... Here is a current picture of the Oak.  He is still huge and looks nothing like that fake pic.

post-25-1112118990.jpg

not exactly current. it looks like a H2 Hummer release party so it has to be sometime in 2003 when those where launched.

maybe he got old and decrepit in 2 years? (for some reason that pic makes me hungry as #hit for cake.. :blink: maybe because ahhnold is so enthusiastic about cutting it or something )

Edited by Panzer

• 2 weeks later...
Just saw Pumping Iron. What a great movie! :p

Glad you liked it! It is obvious when watching that movie that his success is no accident.

I've been thinking about buying Hercules Goes to New York on DVD, but I'm wondering, does it come with the original dialogue (not Arnie re-dubbing his own voice)? That version was funny as hell.

"A fine chariot, but where are the horses?"

Nope, its the honkey country club dub, or the OAK redub (which is hilarious)... Thats it.

Nope, its the honkey country club dub, or the OAK redub (which is hilarious)... Thats it.

That sucks. How will newer fans know that Ah-nuld hardly spoke any English during the time that film was made? Besides, Ah-nuld re-dubbing himself doesn't make the movie as funny as it was anymore.

Glad you liked it!  It is obvious when watching that movie that his success is no accident.

I've seen small bits and pieces of the film over the years, but a buddy of mine who is into body building got the remastered movie on DVD for his birthday and I borrowed it from him to watch. I cannot believe how huge this guy was.

post-26-1113266472_thumb.gif

Edited by Noriko Takaya

Glad you liked it!  It is obvious when watching that movie that his success is no accident.

I've seen small bits and pieces of the film over the years, but a buddy of mine who is into body building got the remastered movie on DVD for his birthday and I borrowed it from him to watch. I cannot believe how huge this guy was.

Weird, that doesn't even quite look like him in the face. But I guess it's just an odd picture. :)

H

Just saw Pumping Iron. What a great movie!  :p

Glad you liked it! It is obvious when watching that movie that his success is no accident.

Thanks arnold to make people believe that being big == having strength :(

What do you mean? Being big DOES mean having strength. I mean with certain steriods you can have a greater cellular volumization due to water retention druing a cycle, but it is a well known fact that a bigger muscle is a stronger muscle. Here is a picture of my back, the only reason it looks like that is I do HEAVY deadlifts, partials actually with 1500 Lbs.

post-26-1113337849.jpg

I've been thinking about buying Hercules Goes to New York on DVD, but I'm wondering, does it come with the original dialogue (not Arnie re-dubbing his own voice)? That version was funny as hell.

"A fine chariot, but where are the horses?"

I bought theHercules in New York DVD over a year ago and it has BOTH dubs - the "Arnold Strong" voiceover and the track with Arnold's real voice.

What do you mean? Being big DOES mean having strength. I mean with certain steriods you can have a greater cellular volumization due to water retention druing a cycle, but it is a well known fact that a bigger muscle is a stronger muscle. Here is a picture of my back, the only reason it looks like that is I do HEAVY deadlifts, partials actually with 1500 Lbs.

Whats that white spot thier :o

JK BTW,

my stuffs all taken apart in the new house, I want to finish the basement and Ill have about 600 SQ' workout area and bathroom/shower