1/48 Dyrl Kakizaki Vf-1a

jonwayne

Just when you thought Yamato couldn´t come up with anymore 1/48s variants they break the rules and release a Kakizaki valk.

I haven´t yet bought the camo GBP , the VF-0S let alone the 0A and 1AMax...I only got the pennies for 2 valks...I think I´ll have to skip on these...-_-

somehow the Ostrich and the Elint Seeker don´t seem so far fetched now :rolleyes:

Im so..broke....finally the kakizaki..now it proves that it's only time that......TV max and Kaki will be out

419177[/snapback]

It will also proves that its only time that theyre gonna release the 1S variant of Max...Im sure they have thought of that idea but decided to release a 1A variant first just to milk the molds.

sweetness!!! So this means I have to finally buy me a hikaru 1A?!?! dang it!!! Anyway, I wonder if yamato will be packaging it in the original black box to match the other three DRYL boxes or in a new box like the VF-1S hikaru... :huh:

Praise the lord I don't collect DYRL paint schemes. It has saved me the cost of 4 1/48s now (Max, Hik, Hik S, and Hayao) but lemme tell you, I do feel a ping of jealousy when you all get yours :(. I must remain strong... MUST remain strong.

"I raked 10 lawns, and borrowed a dollar 150 times from my mom to get this Valk!! I worked really hard! "

- Chowder from Monster House

BTW, you all need to go see that movie and support myself and the others in the MoCap industry (you know who you are)!

I've heard that a person can lead a normal life with a single kidney. Hmmm.

419413[/snapback]

I wish that the government would allow the subsidisation of $10,000 AUD in my country for a kidney donation. :( I don't drink, so I don't need it.

Edited by kensei

this is so not right!!!!!!!

low viz gbp

vf0a

angle birds

yf19

kakizaki 1a...

arrrrrrrrggghhhhhh what's next????

i cant breathe......die.......

419584[/snapback]

Don't forget about armor for kakizaki and the angel birds.

geeeeee i painted my hikaru 1a into kakizaki a few months ago.

what am i going to do with it now?????????

revenge!

yamato....you! you! you!..... :D

419646[/snapback]

I have a custom Kakizaki I bought off someone right when the 1/48 1S came out. It's no big deal, it's just going to become custom fodder for all I care. I rather have official stuff.

i cant wait to get kakizaki. man, am i glad i just got a new job last week. this new job will pay for: kakizaki, vf-0a, megazone 23 garland (when the britle shoulders are fixed, then i will buy it), 1/72 monster kit. :) kyatsu

Congrats on the new job kyatsu. Lucky that it'll pay for all the new valks.

:)

I remember seeing pics of people's custom 1/48 DYRL Kakizaki Vf-1A and wishing I could get one. Now I can get the official release ... basically at retail too! AND the Max is being re-issued. SWEET!!

:lol::lol::lol:

hey ver, i havent been working on 3 months and i was hired to work on outkast music video like last month for 12 days worth of work and still havent received my big paycheck yet. so, to have this job, i feel good. it's only a short term project. so, i will see how long this job will last before i have to start looking for a new one. kyatsu

ps

but this job will sure help me buy some new toys for sure

geeeeee i painted my hikaru 1a into kakizaki a few months ago.

what am i going to do with it now?????????

revenge!

yamato....you! you! you!..... :D

419646[/snapback]

I have a custom Kakizaki I bought off someone right when the 1/48 1S came out. It's no big deal, it's just going to become custom fodder for all I care. I rather have official stuff.

419649[/snapback]

Snob.

What is going on?? Didn't pay attention to MW for a few days and I am hit with the first 3 posts of: Angel Birds; Max 1A; & Kakizaki 1A.

Is Yamato short of cash? or someone is playing hoaxes on the MW board. Not complaining but crime rate is going to go up when people's bank account is dried up....

Edit: make that 4 posts including the Stealth FP

Edited by Mowe

I have a theory:

Yamato is trying to squeeze all it can with the current tooling of the stock VF-1 moulds before making modifications to it.

1. Once this cash cow is milked, they can proceed with re-tooling: 2 seaters?!

2. Somethig wayyyy more awesome for presumably the 25th anniversary is on the way and they attempting a last ditch effort to milk us all of our hard earned cash.

Yep... thats my theory..... but pt 2 and 1 can be considered linked! :p

I have a theory:

Yamato is trying to squeeze all it can with the current tooling of the stock VF-1 moulds before making modifications to it.

2. Somethig wayyyy more awesome for presumably the 25th anniversary is on the way and they attempting a last ditch effort to milk us all of our hard earned cash.

419738[/snapback]

for the 25th anniversary, new and improved 1/48 VF-1! Bwahahaha.

If that is true, after this rush, there will be no more 1/48 VF-1 and imagine that panic waves on this board... :o

I have a theory:

419738[/snapback]

Praise the lord I don't collect DYRL paint schemes.  It has saved me the cost of 4 1/48s now (Max, Hik, Hik S, and Hayao) but lemme tell you, I do feel a ping of jealousy when you all get yours :(.  I must remain strong... MUST remain strong.

419571[/snapback]

fight the power! its saved me from 5...you forgot the 1S max....man i miss that valk. :(

I just put haterist's custom VF-1A Hayao Kakizaki on E-Bay.

Hopefully it'll go to a better home.

419601[/snapback]

i was wondering when i'd see that on ebay. :D

no matter, you should get a pretty penny for it, not everybody knows of the upcoming release. hehehe