Finished Pics Of My 1/72 Scale Monster..

mslz22

Mods, hope it's ok to start a new thread for the finished pics, if not i will merge into the info thread

thanks

mike

OK for anyone who wanted to know what the kit looked like together and painted up, here you go, excuse all my stuff in the backround, this thing is too big for me to set up a backround right now....

mike

DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

Edited by mslz22

That is just AWESOME BABY!!!!

And Mike, being able to see all of the "stuff" in the background will probably just get people to demand more pics of the stuff. And maybe demand more kits too! :p

Fantastic work man. Thanks for getting this together for all of us Macross Model Maniacs!

<------------ Jealous

The probe droid was a very limited kit, it is totally kick ass, I deunno if Mike was in the group getting the hyperdine electronics kits, but there are some stunning videos of them over at the RPF forums.

I love the little glimpses of bits of your collection in the background. Um the Monster is freaking awesome too! :)

I can't wait

<------------  Jealous

The probe droid was a very limited kit, it is totally kick ass, I deunno if Mike was in the group getting the hyperdine electronics kits, but there are some stunning videos of them over at the RPF forums.

I love the little glimpses of bits of your collection in the background.  Um the Monster is freaking awesome too! :)

I can't wait

417158[/snapback]

I'm the one casting the legs for the Probe Droid for Niesen and Rolondo, it's really something else! I will likely get the Hyperdine kit if i get a second probedroid....

mike

That's a work of art! Beautiful! For those of us po' folks not getting the kit, the paint brings out the great panel lines and other smaller features in the photos. - MT

OMFG :o:o:o Just wet my pant....

When enough of you have finshed your Monsters, there should be a gallery just dedicated to this 1/72 Monster...awsome

Looks good mike i cant wait to get back from bulgaria and finish mine.

417159[/snapback]

That's an incredible job Mike, I got mine about a week ago and the kit is truly a work of art. The parts are still lying on the floor in my basement cause I had an addition to the family on Thursday morning (healthy boy, 7lbs15, 20"), and I've been pretty busy since :D

Sorry to go OT with the Probe Droid kit, but your leg parts are realy awesome, I wish you would have done the head and torso too (there's some problems with mine, warping, broken torso rings, etc. the other Steve is making it all better, hopefully). Do you know if the Hyperdyne kit is selling already? I haven't heard anything yet.

That's an incredible job Mike, I got mine about a week ago and the kit is truly a work of art. The parts are still lying on the floor in my basement cause I had an addition to the family on Thursday morning (healthy boy, 7lbs15, 20"), and I've been pretty busy since  :D

Sorry to go OT with the Probe Droid kit, but your leg parts are realy awesome, I wish you would have done the head and torso too (there's some problems with mine, warping, broken torso rings, etc. the other Steve is making it all better, hopefully). Do you know if the Hyperdyne kit is selling already? I haven't heard anything yet.

417278[/snapback]

Yeah, my head needed a bit of work, but it is still well worth it. I'm not sure about the Hyperdyne kit right now, i need to call Niesen in the next week or so, i will ask him...

mike

When I look at that picture I just see this Image of it in a Mars Base battle Diorama with 2 1/72 Tomahawks One on each side, one of Caps 1/72 Phalanx's, a Spartin underneeth the guns and a Defender in the back behind it. LOL Yeah I know crazy Image in my mind. If I had the time and Room that the Image of a Big Dispay Diorama I would create.

PS. would love to see some pics of that Imperial walker. if you get time

Edited by Ranger565

Just great.  I can't wait to get mine.  And now i want to see more of that Probe Droid kit.

417775[/snapback]

I will try to get some more pics of all the stuff including the PD tomorrow, i will get you guys the email for info on the kit as well.

thanks

mike

Mike what is the weapon mounted on the wall? It looks like a revolver with a low power scope, barrel extension and detachable butt? At first glance I thought it was some kind of blowdart/airgun??

Sorry it's OT but I'm intruiged. Cheers!

Mike what is the weapon mounted on the wall? It looks like a revolver with a low power scope, barrel extension and detachable butt? At first glance I thought it was some kind of blowdart/airgun??

Sorry it's OT but I'm intruiged. Cheers!

417961[/snapback]

It's a replica of Boba Fetts Blaster From Empire, it's a resin casting of a 1916 Webley Flare gun, a sink tube (the original was a camera flash tube but i did not want to spend the $), and a 4x15 Walmart scope, i custom built the scope mount and added 6 plug mosely connectors for the greeblies. Still need to get a couple of other greeblies when i get a chance to make it "complete"

mike