My latest custom valk

sbarrett4

A decepticon Vf-1D ? :blink::blink::blink: Strange and the silver paint is quite surprizing on a valk.

Really odd piece... What was in your mind when you decided to make this ? It makes me think of a shiny Harley Davidson custom. But the qualkity of the paint seems really good. Congrats (even if the 1D looks really strange ;) ).

I saw recently a remake using quite the same paint scheme.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3&category=4696 did this inspired you ?

Unable to see pictures. Got this error.

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

http://www.geocities.com/shanb4/temporary.html

I'm getting the same error. Probobly met the daily transfer limit.

A decepticon Vf-1D ?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: Strange and the silver paint is quite surprizing on a valk.

Really odd piece... What was in your mind when you decided to make this ? It makes me think of a shiny Harley Davidson custom. But the qualkity of the paint seems really good. Congrats (even if the 1D looks really strange  ;)  ).

I saw recently a  remake using quite the same paint scheme.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3&category=4696 did this inspired you ?

I have that bootleg or whatever it might be and it partially inspired me. My original thought way back when was to go black base with purple, but it would be difficult to apply stickers over that so I switched to silver as the base color. I intended this more as a Transformer than Macross valk and thus it is more "toy-like" in terms of color scheme - something that Hasbro might have actually made. I added the 1D head yesterday in place of the 1S/Jetfire head (which was all black with a red eyeport) and while I am not completely sold on the 1D head myself, it does make it look more unique than just a straight Jetfire repaint.

A decepticon Vf-1D ?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: Strange and the silver paint is quite surprizing on a valk.

Really odd piece... What was in your mind when you decided to make this ? It makes me think of a shiny Harley Davidson custom. But the qualkity of the paint seems really good. Congrats (even if the 1D looks really strange  ;)  ).

I saw recently a  remake using quite the same paint scheme.

I have that bootleg or whatever it might be and it partially inspired me. My original thought way back when was to go black base with purple, but it would be difficult to apply stickers over that so I switched to silver as the base color. I intended this more as a Transformer than Macross valk and thus it is more "toy-like" in terms of color scheme - something that Hasbro might have actually made. I added the 1D head yesterday in place of the 1S/Jetfire head (which was all black with a red eyeport) and while I am not completely sold on the 1D head myself, it does make it look more unique than just a straight Jetfire repaint.

does the bootleg on the ebay auction have diecast metal on it? or is it all plastic like the all plastic bootlegs?

sbarrett4, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to post your pics here since geocities is stingy with bandwidth. 

That said, you've got guts using rare elint armor and a VF-1D head on a decepticon custom.  Bravo! :)

I can finally see it! :o

:blink: Wow, that looks funky. It's the pimp version Disco-ticon. All he needs now is a feathered hat and a fur coat. :D

Edited by rsvictor1976