Most Wanted Unproduced Macross Toy By Yamato

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Of these choices, which do you want produced the most?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Of these choices, which do you want produced the most?

• VF-4 (DYRL/M3)
    • SDF-1 (TV/DYRL versions)
    • TV Q-Rau
    • VF-2SS w/SAP (from Macross II)
    • VF-0D
    • SV-51
    • VF-17 (VFX-2)
    • VF-5000 Star Mirage (VFX-2/M3)
    • VF-3000 (M3)
    • Male Power Armor
    • Glaug
    • Regult Battle Pod
    • Zentran/Meltran cruisers from TV/DYRL
    • Destroids
    • None.
    • Other (not listed above).

Hello people.

I didn't include variants of the VF-1 of the VF-1D and ELINT since its a given a bunch of us want it.

So I made a poll of what we hope yamato makes in the future sans VF-1 variants we have not gotten yet.

I included valks that are obscure as well as things people have wanted for quite sometime. I left out destroids since Exo's already got them covered for the most part in another poll, besides I think most of us want destroids as well so putting them here would be a given.

Perfect variability is a given, assume every transformable thing I mentioned will be perfect variable.

So discuss!

(I always wondered which was more wanted from here, a VF-2SS or VF-4?)

*AWw crap mods can you fix the poll?*

Edited by Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

good time to do a poll like this. seems like a lot of interesting stuff will be coming our way. I voted SV-51 as I reckon that'll be a likely choice, although I have no idea how you'd make a toy work in battroid mode. it'd be so thin it would break if the wind picked up.

Its called Macross... yet they haven't made it!  Bastids!

412343[/snapback]

Good point!

Lets hope they do one soon!

@the robotech panel@AMA someone asked about the SDF-1 and Steve Yun said it was always on Toynami's "to do" list but they still have not got around to it.

I've always thought Yamato would come out with an SDF-1. I bet it'll be out spring-summer 2007(it'd be about time wouldn't it?).

I'm pretty surprised by how many votes the VF-2SS is getting! Then again its one sleek beaut!

I voted VF-5000 , guess I´m the only one at the moment.

I know it´s a lot like the Vf-1 and all that , but man do I love the Star mirage.

I´ll really be reliased when Yamato makes a 0D and a 5000 , The YF-19 was recently confirmed so that´s out of the way , I don´t care about any other valks except those 3 so if they went ahead and produced them my dream collection would truly be complete ,

Wasn't Toynami supposed to be making a PVC SDF-1, to be sold in parts together with the VF-1 Superposeables?

I thought I remember reading about that once.

Graham

412349[/snapback]

That's right, there were even prototype shots of it and it actually looked good! But that's probably because it wasn't transformable, and I don't believe that the arms & main cannons didn't move either.

Back to the topic, it was toss up between the VF-4 and VF-2SS. I decided to go with the VF-2SS because the VF-4 looks like in involves way too much anime magic, and even with the help of CAD may not end up being an accurate toy. The VF-2SS looks much easier to pull off, with the exception of the leg placement during transformation, but I think Yamato could pull it off.

Realistically though, if Yamato had to chose, they'd go with the VF-4. Just no love for the VF-2SS. :lol::(

I voted for the Nousjadeul Ger.

Where's the enemy mecha Yamato???

I'd also like to see the SW-AXI Schneeblume and the VF-3000. Yamato made the König and the Garland which were a the top of my list, so there is still some hope.

Wasn't Toynami supposed to be making a PVC SDF-1, to be sold in parts together with the VF-1 Superposeables?

Graham

412349[/snapback]

I completely forgot about that. I think that was cancelled, I forget though. The SDF-1 talked about at the con was along the lines of the MPC line.

Voted for the SV-51 as well, the VF-0S needs an enemy and besidez the QRau there's nothing else in the game. Plus Yamato can laways milk it for at least two color configurations...come on I'd buy 2!

Graham

412349[/snapback]

If I remember correctly they were just going to repackage the old poseables but include a piece of the SDF-1 with each of them, similar to the Marvel Legends build a figure. I think they scrapped the idea in favor of the Battle Cry super poseables (meaning poseables with super armor)

Anyway, I vote a DYRL SDF-1

Who cares if battroid mode looks slightly ridiculous? The VF-4's sexy-as-hell fighter mode more than makes up for that!

412447[/snapback]

Wha? I always thought the battroid mode looked BEAST. I mean totally different than the VF-1, and looked way more powerful. Looked like it could royally kick the VF-1's ass hand to hand in that mode.

I voted Vf-17. I`d still be happy with any of them but all of them would be great but unlikely to happen anytime soon. An SDF 1 of a scale that makes it as big or bigger thanthe Vf-0 would be the dogs danglies. There are too many available in super small scales, we NEED a big one.

I`d like to see a Vf 5000 Starmirage