20th Prime pics

Toast

op17.jpg

For some reason I find this one creepy... Probably has something to do with the fact that when I was in the movie theatre to see the Movie, half of the kids that were in the theatre ran out screaming when Prime died.

Just ordered mine from BBTS

$92.99

NOTES: Pre-Order - Scheduled to arrive in December - picture is of a prototype - final figure will be in color. Main Features: Die cast parts with real rubber wheels, built in matrix in chest, comes with prime's gun, energy axe, and hand held megatron pistol

Now I just wait :lol:

ack, that's the american release prime. The small smokestacks still bothers me. I'll stick with the japanese release where he is at his full prime! :p:D:lol:

Does THIS actually happen with the toy, or is it some photoshop effect?

nope, no photoshop work. The toy actually does light up! That's a cool feature about this prime. And I think that's why there's a clear greenish blue platic piece in the matrix that you can clearly see so it can reflect that color. Pretty cool! :p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

Does THIS actually happen with the toy, or is it some photoshop effect?

Again, the Chinese caption reads:

"There is a switch in the back (or was that shoulder?), which lights up the Matrix. It's very bright!"

So no, not Photoshop. In the other thread I believe someone posted that the Matrix does light up.

That hella coooool maaannn !

Ah darn i really want one, how am i gonna choose, there's gonna be the 1/48 VF-1J w/Fast Pack,

Macross DVD sets, VF-1D, YF-19 FP....ARRGGHH i just want all the toys !

So anyways, i don't get it, someone explain, the japanese release is the one for pre-order at

TMPanime and in other web stores? Also when it comes to america it'll be crappier and be available

at toys r us stores and Amazon.com ???

I'm clueless?

But whatever it looks awsome! i want!

op17.jpg

For some reason I find this one creepy... Probably has something to do with the fact that when I was in the movie theatre to see the Movie, half of the kids that were in the theatre ran out screaming when Prime died.

Lol!!!

Both versions will have die-cast.  Right there's no evidence as to whether the versions will be different at all, however it's suspected that the Japanese version will have longer smokestacks.

The jury is still out on exactly what country will be getting what.

Only to the extent of some of the more specific details - like the stacks and the paint apps. The rest has already been decided and touted for a good half a year now, if not more.

Seriously... I've waited for this toy to exist since I was 11.

I'll definitely buy the Japanese release... there's simply no telling how the American release might be. I want mine to look just like those pics. Smokestacks.. feh.

Now available for preorder at valkyrie-exchange.com

Thanks Kevin, you'll soon get some news from me :D