New Cm's Figures

chowyunskinny

What I would really be interested in from CM's is a series of cut-away cockpits of other VFs, such as the YF-19, YF-21, VF-11, VF-17, SV-51, VF-0 etc.

Graham

409459[/snapback]

A series of just Cockpits that would be great those I'd get

i only have the VF-1S cockpit so far

Check it out!!

I have all the 3 series, and series 3 is far better. Side by side, the series 3 make than the series 1 looks ugly.

May be this re-edition is to improve the collection look. <_<

post-3341-1150861820_thumb.jpeg

post-3341-1150862231_thumb.jpg

post-3341-1150862255_thumb.jpg

Edited by cool8or

I skipped on series 3 since there weren't any characters that I wanted enough. All I wanted was a DYRL flight suit Max, but nooooooooooo, it had to be a rare chase figure. Grrrrr.

At least we know this isn't a collection 4.

Well, you have to admit Minmay was a pivital character in Macross whether we like it or not. So technically, this set of CMs dedicated to her would be a tribute. I mean this girl put the Zentradi to their knees, had Zentradi defect, and turn the tide of the battle in SW1. But on the flipside, I would like to see more characters. Need to get the SDFM series into this...

Just a quick note to let you guys know that we will be carrying these and we WILL be offering them individually. As I've done with previous CM's figures, I will be going through ALL of the boxes, opening them up and offering them individually. As for the chase figures, once we get them and I know how many we have, those will be put up on ebay to let everyone have a fair chance at them.

If you're interested in getting a complete blind-packed set, please shoot me an email at service@tmpanime.com. PLEASE do not send a PM because I'm not on MW that much and response time will be very slow! Thanks.

Tam

Now, that Minmay is in Red, so what is the deal??? :o

Looks like the Minmay & Hikaru photo frame figure is actually is a 3D bust of the characters, with a removable frame in front. See this pic.

Graham

411346[/snapback]

Bum, I was hoping it would stay red. Purple is just not right. :(

With the typical long lead-times in magazine publishing, the color schemes shown in the magazine scans are probably not the final versions and the pics posted online recently are likely to be more-up-to-date.

Graham

411359[/snapback]

Aah...

No one wants a box? Oh well, I'll just reduce the number.

Hey guys,

HLJ has it up on their website now...

I am ordering two boxes.  Is anyone interested in buying one box from me (plus the half of shipping)? If you live in SF area or east bay, we both can save on shipping.

411241[/snapback]

I actually want this set. Only thing I wanna change is to have a red Minmay Doll. Guess I can paint one myself if I get an extra from the box. Always wanted some Minmay figures but never end up getting one. So this 'improved' Minmay collection is right on the money!

I hope my case is all Mini-May :D

Always wanted some Minmay figures but never end up getting one. So this 'improved' Minmay collection is right on the money!

412275[/snapback]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...