New Cm's Figures

chowyunskinny

Hey they shoulda made the head swapping an option. Should do a Roy head and a Misa head, wait if you did a Roy head you`d need to do a VF1-S head too. AS he only really loves his Valk.

Edited by big F

next cms set probably will be...misa, misa, misa

ROFL...looking at the SF heads still...keeeling me! hahahahha!

So with this one we get Minmay, Minmay, Minmay, Minmay, Minmay, Minmay & Hikaru, and Minmay chase.

Guess I'm skipping this set. If anyone gets an extra picture frame fig, I'll take it off your hands. Other than that, I'm not interested.

Just received my sets from HLJ last week. Initially I thought I did not get the chase figure as all the figures I have were the same figures shown on the box. I thought the chase figure would somehow be different from the rest and not be shown on the box like the Max in DYRL flight suit in set 3. Luckily there is one glow in the dark Minmay in the set. :)

J just received my box yesterday in fact the difference is not easy to find beetween the regular and the special minmay only the light can help u ...J will show u picture with my phone because my camera is dead :( ...See u tonight for picture but for me after recieve it this series is not something u must have...they are some cool figure like the "portrait" or minmay with the autumn wear and this is funny for the glowing minmay but j would prefer a normal series with more differents macross characters.... :)

Edited by isamu-ad

Just got my case today of these figures. There not that bad. I got the chase!!! There is a difference between the regular and chase figure the regular has a light pink top the chase figure has a white top. The singing minmay is alittle different from the first CMS figure, I think the new one is better then the first one. If you want to see picture just tell me and I can post them up on here.

Edited by DrunkenMaster2

Just got my case today of these figures. There not that bad. I got the chase!!! There is a difference between the regular and chase figure the regular has a light pink top the chase figure has a white top. The singing minmay is alittle different from the first CMS figure, I think the new one is better then the first one. If you want to see picture just tell me and I can post them up on here.

They are all cute dolls, but seriously, either I get the 48's and 60's or get everything else. Sooo....