Macross Vehicle Models

Valkyrie

Great looking wheels Valkyrie!

After a LONG hiatus due to other projects I´ll try to make some progress on my 6-wheel crew vehicle again!

The major components are almost there - unfortunately Focker´s head is still missing, I´ll try to sculpt the guy with Tamiya resin but I´m not sure how he will come out in the end... maybe a generic driver will have to do the job :( !

[attachmentid=38413]

[attachmentid=38414]

[attachmentid=38415]

[attachmentid=38417]

Very large respect, nice work

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really great stuff people.

Personally, I would love to have these kinds of vehicles done as part of dioramas that are 1/60 in scale with the new v.2 fighters and other 1/60 valks.

My personal dream is a to sale Macross City (inside the Macross) TV version. That would be sweet :)

Pete

Really great stuff people.

Personally, I would love to have these kinds of vehicles done as part of dioramas that are 1/60 in scale with the new v.2 fighters and other 1/60 valks.

My personal dream is a to sale Macross City (inside the Macross) TV version. That would be sweet :)

Pete

oh yeah that would be the Holy grail. :)

• 2 months later...
The new Kotobukiya Trailer Base 003 and 004 look great IMO....

http://hlj.com/product/KBYMB-30

http://hlj.com/product/KBYMB-31

I may preorder at least one of these...

My big issue with the Koto trucks is the general lack of detail and big honking mounting pin holes. Otherwise they're awesome.

That looks really great! can't wait to see it painted. I have been looking for some vehicles but there are very few about.

I've been making my own stuff, not nearly as cool as yours. I have been using Foamcore to make buildings and backdrops for my macross and Gundam kits, here is a truck I made again from the foamy stuff.

3272251657_86064a0da9.jpg

I got round the wheels by inventing a Gravmag drive system - no wheels needed!