Rsb 1/35 Scale Vf-1 J/s

jorawar_b

Nice score! I would check with Anasszi and see if he could wip up a set of Hasse. decals in 1/35 for you. The ones provided just don't cut it for my tastes.

Congrats.

If that happened to fall into a vat of Blue RTV it could make alot of people happy ;)

406636[/snapback]

God that was funny

Never heard of RSB, is it resin?

406655[/snapback]

god you know whats even funnier its already on EBAY.

ebay

Dude what happned you just got it right. Why the sudden change of heart on the kit?

from Rich

Edited by goldenboy_forever

okay, bought it, way to big for my taste and display case, my three year old would kill it if it wasn't in a case. He has been eyeing my 1/60's and 1/48 yamatos.

I just want to sell it to a macross fan, who knowa, maybe someone would give it a good home, otherwise I will just sit on it, Like I have all my other rare kits, boxed up collecting dust.

I don't know how to recast otherwise I would offer it to the my fellow MW bothers.

Its a real nice kit, but all my kits are 1/72 and I have nothing in a 1/35 scale. since there was only 10-20 kits made world wide, I am sure it would make a good collectors item.

Edited by jorawar_b

Well you should have let US know FIRST and then ebayed it. Im sure we would have met the price you paid for it.

Or you could have loaned it out to a recaster and then sold it and we'd all win :) Oh, except me, since I don't build models... but you know what I mean.

Guys, I don't have to keep it on ebay, so you don't need to get mad ( HWR MKII :angry: ).

If you guys want to recast it, then pm me with a plan and lets go from there.

I am not here to bleed every freaken penny out of people, I don't mind helping my fellow MW brothers out.

Its not a big deal, come up with a plan, let me know and we can go from there!

PM me

Edited by jorawar_b

Well, I bid on it. I definately want it or a recast. I got outbid last year for one that was on yahoo japan. Jarowar, If you have a price in mind, let me know. I'd definately want to get it recasted to spread the love.

-THOR

Well, I bid on it.  I definately want it or a recast.  I got outbid last year for one that was on yahoo japan.  Jarowar, If you have a price in mind, let me know.  I'd definately want to get it recasted to spread the love.

-THOR

406966[/snapback]

I think I got outbid on the same kit :p

WEll, someone build it and post some pics! Build it, or racast it then build it..whatever! I just want to see a completed version of this kit!

1:35 that is a really odd scale, though it is not the largest VF-1 kit out there, there is still the 1:24 kit, but that one has like no detail so I am told

406889[/snapback]

1/35 scale is the PERFECT scale for dioramas!!

There are tons of after market figures, accessories and vehicles that can be used to put together a kick ass scene.

Not to mention modifying a 1/35 scale figure is much easier than a 1/72 scale...

WOW!

Would definitely be worth the money for a recast. ;)

1:35 that is a really odd scale, though it is not the largest VF-1 kit out there, there is still the 1:24 kit, but that one has like no detail so I am told

406889[/snapback]

1/35 scale is the PERFECT scale for dioramas!!

There are tons of after market figures, accessories and vehicles that can be used to put together a kick ass scene.

Not to mention modifying a 1/35 scale figure is much easier than a 1/72 scale...

WOW!

Would definitely be worth the money for a recast. ;)

407454[/snapback]

Holy crap! 1/20th? I can't even imagine how huge that thing is

I wanna see it next to a 1/72 hase for comparison.

Judging by some of the details and parts breakdown, plus overall finish of the castings it looks like this could have been mastered by Tanmen. It has alot on common with the parts layout of his 1/48 scale one.

Judging by some of the details and parts breakdown, plus overall finish of the castings it looks like this could have been mastered by Tanmen. It has alot on common with the parts layout of his 1/48 scale one.

407668[/snapback]

How dare you say the name of He Who Must Not Be Named so openly like that...

sssshhhhh!

Sorry , look at it this way. Considering "he who must not be nameds" attitude in recent years its almost good paybac if he gets RCd. Now back to my 1/72 VF-17S battroid :p

Edited by HWR MKII