@kanedaestes: so how di you find it.

I just finished watching episode 12 myself and was very satisfied even though there was no real ending to the story. :lol:

Anyways I gonna wait for Season 2 to come out next year. :lol:

I got it from Isohunt.com. It is basically the shinsen subs anyway

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Call me a pervert....but cute girl with big gun just makes me go Moe~ :lol:

This show is filled with nonsensical cool....like 2 traumatised brats wielding an ax and a M60 machine gun?!?!

But i dun care. Its "cool". I didn't mention it before but I like how they depict Chang as the classic Chow Yun Fatt kinda character.

Finished the twins arc. I am slightly disturbed by their "origins". They were used as perverse entertainment by perverted men who enjoy looking at little kids having sex and killing other people. What's more disturbing is that this kinda thing which i thought only existed in movies made by Quentin Tarantino might be true. Discovered the existance (or non existance?) of Snuff Films.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff_film

I find the idea that a little girl can even hold a BAR, much less fire and run with one, fairly amuzing...

It's a 25-pound gun...

It looks smaller than in the anime, but that's probably cuz it was held by a little girl. And i think it was chain-fed in the anime. :blink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browning_Automatic_Rifle

Edited by wolfx