Macross For Ps2 Mission Translation

GianS

Hello

I finally went ahead and oredered this as it juts sounds to tempting.

Could someone please at least give a brief overview about the plot and mission objectives and other crucial things.

Would much appreciate this.

Regards,

Gian

The plot is basically the events of TV series and DYRL. The player character is substituted in for Hikaru in events like fighting the scout in Miss Macross or killing Boldolza at the end of DYRL. You even get to pilot that VE-1 from DYRL and take it on a mission. Most of the mission objectives are pretty self evident such as, "Kill all these guys" or "kill the enemy ships before the Macross dies" etc.

Half spoilers for semi-tricky ones:

When you're in a mission with a cat's eye, and it gets nabbed by a ship and they're sreaming at you "somethingsomething MiSaRu!", for the love of all that is holy, stop firing your missiles at it :lol: Yes, I'm missile-happy, I am sorry.

When the Zentradi comps starts preacing at you and lights up, run away - right away. I though I was supposed to fight it..

Keep en eye out of purple target arrows, so time doesn;t tick down before you get there

Yeah, so unless you're just not paying attention (like me), it should all be failry easy to know what you're supposed to do.

Edited by Phren

Darn right, and the beams are aimed ahead of you and linger there, so you end up flying into them half the time. Plus it takes so much more to down them then the simple regults.

405427[/snapback]

Use those big ass missles on 'em! That's what I do.