Will Yamato Bring Out Another Dark Horse?

kensei

Give me a VF-5000 anyday and I´ll be grateful forever.

Seriously , Whenever they actually are done with Macross Zero Yamato should take into consideration the idea of producing a new line of valks from non-animated productions , ie VF-X2.

Here's what I would buy if they made 'em:

SV-51

More VF-0 variants (the current VF-0S is EXCELLENT)

VF-5000

VF-3000

VF-3000 Bomber

A better, accurate VF-11 (especially some in real-world color schemes)

An accurate VF-22/YF-21 (the FAST Pack YF-21 was close)

An accurate YF-19 that ISN'T vaporware

VF-1D in 1/48

That's off the top of my head. I know there are more I would want.

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

I'd buy a 1/48 scale zentradi soldier in basic infantry gear (SDF style pls)

406104[/snapback]

This would be SOOOO easy to do. I can't understand why Yamato hasn't done it yet. They could go all out by providing a scaled up, fully articulated and equipped action figure using the tech they employed with the Chirico and Shogo fgures, or they could go cheap and just give us an SIF-style PVC statue. Either way you just know fans will lap it up.

Edited by Chet

I'd buy a 1/48 scale zentradi soldier in basic infantry gear (SDF style pls)

406104[/snapback]

This would be SOOOO easy to do. I can't understand why Yamato hasn't done it yet. They could go all out be providing a scaled up, fully articulated and equipped action figure using the tech they employed with the Chirico and Shogo fgures, or they could go cheap and just give us an SIF-style PVC statue. Either way you just know fans will lap it up.

406118[/snapback]

No kidding, and imagine all the diffrent "kits" they could have. The show had so many memorable Zent vs Micron moment, like having little hikaru,max, and misa figures for a zent coat pocket !!!

I dunno i want one bad. 45 bucks yeah!

i just hope that they dont' concentrate witht the macross zero stuffs and forget the rest of the DYRL stuff like Ostrich and Elint

Don't wanna see a bandai scenario

403357[/snapback]

Yeah! Stupid Bandai! :angry: couldn't reissue the 1/55 strike valk! :angry:

Mac 7 / VFX would be my hope: YF-21/VF-22 YF/VF-19, VF-17, VF-11 in that order, please.

I would kill (or at least pay good money) :lol: if they could do a Metal Siren and VF-2SS from Mac II.

Next, I would like the Regult, Nos Ger, and Glaug.

Actually it doesn't make sense that why bandai is not releasing Elint and Ostrich, i mean, the mold's there, they just need to do it.

Whereas for Yamato is more of a different case. The elint and Ostrich are of two different molds, they can't reuse the molds for the fast packs. it's more of a costing problem.

They arent' compelled to do the Elint and Ostrich too as the VF-1 are selling great and the introduction of the Mac Zero stuffs are doin well too. I think they are more likely to exhaust the molds of the VF-1 and VF-0, which is still constantly bringing in money for them and it's just started....0S, 0A, 0B etc.

But they will be really doing fans a great favour if they come out with the Elusive Two

Yeah, think about it. A '21, '19 and '11 about the size of the 'Zero toy. There'd be enough room for all sorts of detail that they couldn't do with the '72 line...

i am predicting yamato will release Macross in the near future. it will be the best toy ever. oh yeah, my prediction will come true i tell you what. kyatsu ;)

ps

and 1/48 ostrich. 1/48 elintseeker, 1/48 VF-1D of course

Edited by kyatsu

it will happen sooner or later. my prediction stands and it will happen. love, peace and harmony, kyatsu  :p
From what I hear the 2 seaters are a lower priority.

408447[/snapback]

408474[/snapback]

Kyatsu - Hope you are correct, mate!!

:)

it will happen. it doesnt take a genius to figure it out you know. elintseeker and ostrich are in the movie and bandai did released it once. the folks at yamato know that eventually they will have to make it some where and some how. just look at the monster for an example. i didnt anticipate it coming out and bam, it's out now. so, it's all about waiting for them to make the announcement. and like i said before yamato will eventually make macross too. kyatsu

ps

just save up for the important stuff. try to steer away from what you dont need. that's what i feel. ;)