Yamato's Upcoming 1/60 VF-0A

Graham

Oh and the VF-0A will have the improved tighter bicep and knee swivel joints and an improved tighter backpack hinge.

Note, the photos shown so far don't have the Tampo printing. The production version will of course have Tampo printed markings.

418442[/snapback]

Thanks G-man, that's exactly what I want to hear before committing for the 0A as I was worried that the inherent problems of the 1st run 0S wouldn't have be rectified for the 0A run.

In fact, I'm still waiting for the 2nd 0S run to start before getting my 1st 0S.

Oh and the VF-0A will have the improved tighter bicep and knee swivel joints and an improved tighter backpack hinge.

Note, the photos shown so far don't have the Tampo printing. The production version will of course have Tampo printed markings.

I know what the tail markings are going to be, but not sure If I'm supposed to say yet.

Graham

418442[/snapback]

Great news Graham!!! I'm hopeing it'll be the Bunny!!! PLEASE be the Bunny!!! Could you find out if you can tell? :)

Chris

P.S. I do like this color scheme though....although I wish the underside would be the lighter grey that the nose cone and flaps are.

haha HFH is definitely on something...  :lol:

418445[/snapback]

got that right, he's on something and whatever it is it ain't good.

i don't see why some people deify this guy, i know he's the original creator of the series but he has made some jacked up decisions lately.

I've been out of the macross loop while just building up my tFormers collection. Saw the Vf-0A here and got hooked, but whne i went to go check prices (checked vf0s prices), i was floored by it's "i'm more expensive than the 1/48th" cost.

To show you how out of the loop i was, i went to Valk-Exchange to check prices and learned it was closed since 01-06!!!

I can defintely throw money at it and get one - it's no big deal, but wow... that's a lot $$$ for 1/60th scale plastic.

but dyaaaammm the detail is amazing.

and if there are improvements, that's awesome.

Edited by al0324

I know, I pointed them to the pics on the Big West site and the Bandai Visual Zero site, sent screen grabs from the anime and scans of Tenjin's box art and Hasegawa paint guides to make my case. From what I understand, anime accurate samples were shown to HFH for approval, but he nixed the idea and told them to use his color scheme.

418450[/snapback]

Looks to me like he's got a "George Lucas" complex going on. ;)

I've been out of the macross loop while just building up my tFormers collection. Saw the Vf-0A here and got hooked, but whne i went to go check prices (checked vf0s prices), i was floored by it's "i'm more expensive than the 1/48th" cost.

To show you how out of the loop i was, i went to Valk-Exchange to check prices and learned it was closed since 01-06!!!

I can defintely throw money at it and get one - it's no big deal, but wow... that's a lot $$$ for 1/60th scale plastic.

418658[/snapback]

But do you know that the 1/60 VF-0 is about the same size as the 1/48 VF-1. When you get it you'll be floored again! :D

Chris

418658[/snapback]

But do you know that the 1/60 VF-0 is about the same size as the 1/48 VF-1. When you get it you'll be floored again! :D

Chris

418680[/snapback]

heck yeah,

I was tranforming mine back to fighter this morning... I love it more than any 1/48...

418658[/snapback]

Chris

418680[/snapback]

OMFG I DID NOT KNOW THAT! Ok nevermind i can understand the price now :lol:

well, damn, i guess that changes everything doesn't it? my bad!

The good thing is it is to scale with 1/60 vf1 and qrau, and soon to be yf19. So all those who still own the 1/60 can display them next to the vf0.

418686[/snapback]

That's what I actually do :)

I like consistency in scales, and it's really good to compare the size differences between the VF variants!!

OMFG I DID NOT KNOW THAT! Ok nevermind i can understand the price now  :lol:

418685[/snapback]

Yeah, you're getting your money's worth size wise. :) Attached is a pic of a 1/48 scale VF-1 next to the 1/60 scale VF-0.

post-1617-1153720859_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace

I like this colour scheme, I'm fine with it. However, does this being the 'official' colour scheme rule out the possibility of anime-accurate varients down the road? I mean, point me to the episodes of SDF where the Stealth 1J makes its appearance, or the low-vis cannon fodder.

I like this colour scheme, I'm fine with it. However, does this being the 'official' colour scheme rule out the possibility of anime-accurate varients down the road? I mean, point me to the episodes of SDF where the Stealth 1J makes its appearance, or the low-vis cannon fodder.

418911[/snapback]

well based off of what kawamori's been smoking I bet he gave his official approval for those non-animated 1/48 color schemes but didn't give his approval for the anime accurate color schemes for the vf-0a.

stop getting blazed up kawamori!!!!! :angry:

VF-0A in preorder at HLJ

Also they have in preorder VF-1A Angel Birds and the Stealth Super PArts.

i really like all this stuff but they are a lot of money hahahah  :lol:

:)

418992[/snapback]

seperate super sleath armor?

this ain't good news for box collecters since you need the combined super outer box, the regular stealth release box and to top it all off, you now need the stealth FP box....hahaha. :lol:

VF-0A in preorder at HLJ

Also they have in preorder VF-1A Angel Birds and the Stealth Super PArts.

i really like all this stuff but they are a lot of money hahahah  :lol:

:)

418992[/snapback]

seperate super sleath armor?

this ain't good news for box collecters since you need the combined super outer box, the regular stealth release box and to top it all off, you now need the stealth FP box....hahaha. :lol:

418994[/snapback]

You are so evil sir :lol:

OMFG I DID NOT KNOW THAT! Ok nevermind i can understand the price now  :lol:

418685[/snapback]

Yeah, you're getting your money's worth size wise. :) Attached is a pic of a 1/48 scale VF-1 next to the 1/60 scale VF-0.

418740[/snapback]

OOOhhh!

OOOOOOOOOHHH!!!

that is sweet! i think i'll preorder with HLJ then. how fast and how much do you think EMS it will be to san francisco, CA?

:D :D :D

(sigh, that and Mp03 starscream will put a dent in my wallet )

Edited by al0324

I have some serious doubts as to how well this thing will sell.  It's an off-color production of a toy that was already doomed to have a small fanbase... I wish it luck.

419070[/snapback]

hmmm... it might not need your pity~ :p

I think it'll do just fine... Nothing will compare to how much the 1/48 molds racked in, but I'm sure this will do aiight~

Was just in Akiba and i met the rep from Yammie. He had the 0A and the Angel bird in a shopping bag wrapped in plastic. Bit unglamorous. Both are looking extremely cool. 0A does basically look like an unpainted test model but i kinda like that aspect of it. Angel Bird looks nice but a little garish close up. Sorry....no pics allowed. Though they might be on display tomorrow. Maybe

I'm very pleased with the Pilot Uniform.

its nice to see a Green Uniform.

the kits symobol decal can go.

i was hoping they'd just have that already on there.

Perhaps they'll Tampo that in the final run.

Edited by Macross73

I can't tell, is the pilot just Roy without a skull on the helmet?

419224[/snapback]

I don't remember the flight suits in Zero being color coded, so it seems fine to me that the cannon fodder pilots would be unadorned.

I just put in a preorder at HLJ.

I hope it won't arrive untill early october cause I'll be enjoying a nice vacation in southern France in the end of september and I don't want this bad boy to sit at the post office for two weeks.

Knowing HLJ it'll probably arrive at my place around december...of 2007