Yamato's Upcoming 1/60 VF-0A

Graham

Oh yeah. This is awesome news!!!

I just hope this version sells well. Then off to the VF-0D!!!

402281[/snapback]

man! jeez, hopefully, this one will be spaced out a little bit, wallet can't take too much of a beating.

it looks good

With all the new stuff comming out, Yamato better slow down before it ends up like Takatoku.

402343[/snapback]

And yet a year or 2 years ago nearly all of you said they neglected "us, beloved fans ever deserving discontented fans who supposedly according to experts not even in japan, contributed the majority of their sales" and acted as if they owed us. Slow down? Do you guys REALLY want that? I doubt it.

And I also doubt yamato would be stupid enough to break bread and fall apart like takatoku. I'm sure they know their limits. They are just going with the flow and satisfying the japanese fanbase. And until that whole HG shindig falls apart, its gonna be that way. And once that happens THEN they can service us.

I bet the 1st release will be Shin's VF-0A. It'd be the one fresh off fan's minds since it was in the latest and last episode.

Either that or Graham is right and maybe it'll be a cannon fodder......

With a Ghost Box set w/Shin's VF-0A afterwards!

Yamato sure isn't wasting time. That head is looking good (I kinda prefer it to the 1S).

The 0D is one step closer to being reality  :D

Ok. A CF and Shin variant sound cool, but after those two I wanna' hear something about the 'D being in the works...

man..... anyone think too much macross all at one time????

402576[/snapback]

Blasphemy! :p Let us not forget the 15 or so years where there was NO Macross product at any time. ;)

402579[/snapback]

yea... all these companies just waited 15 years for all the teenage fanboys to get all grown up and have careers so they can charge these obscene amounts of money for a toy....

anywho...... i'm still buying.... eventually... but this fanboy needs to grow up and save up a little more because i'm pooooooor...!!!

Does anyone have a screen capture of the cannon fodder VF-0A?

402518[/snapback]

CF VF-0A. It's a brownish grey instead of the beige or tan VF-1A.

I think it's a difficult color to reproduce in ABS. I wish yamato opted for a more greyish tone 'cause a very light tan would be too toyish.

post-557-1148671470_thumb.jpg

post-557-1148671510_thumb.jpg

402576[/snapback]

Blasphemy! :p Let us not forget the 15 or so years where there was NO Macross product at any time. ;)

402579[/snapback]

yea... all these companies just waited 15 years for all the teenage fanboys to get all grown up and have careers so they can charge these obscene amounts of money for a toy....

anywho...... i\'m still buying.... eventually... but this fanboy needs to grow up and save up a little more because i\'m pooooooor...!!!

402582[/snapback]

Poor or not, I\'m sure you can live on ramen for a month, just to purchase the next VF-0 installment.

Hey, how about I send you 30.00 for the SD kits and at least you\'ll have some money saved for the A. PM me.

You know, OT a little, but I'd think that a 1A Max would sell better than a non-canon stealth...just a thought...

OR how about the green Alaska base CF, that would be SUPER rare and unusual. IMO there could have been much better options than the stealth and LV2. I do like the LV2 though. :)

I hope we don't see Yamato just overuse the mold for the VF-0. I hope they stick to canon valkyries... Then they'd be more likely to make enemy mechs too. :)

402518[/snapback]

I think it's a difficult color to reproduce in ABS. I wish yamato opted for a more greyish tone 'cause a very light tan would be too toyish.

402587[/snapback]

Thanks for the pics! Yeah, I was thinking the same thing on how exactly would it look in toy form.

402576[/snapback]

402579[/snapback]

Crasis - I completely agree!!!

:lol:

402518[/snapback]

402587[/snapback]

hmm... i guess the right color does reflect more realism effect towards the toy. Wait till i get my hands on them and really shoot tone so photos and edit them and make them even more real blending with real world photos. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Considering only a new head needs to be sculpt, I'd say the 0A will come sooner (this year). The 0A head is fast becoming my favorite VF-1/VF-0 head. So functional and bada$$ at the same time. It will be mine, oh yes.... B))

Sorry agr33, I'm stealing your Hase batt kit pic...

IMG_0746.jpg

Edited by ghostryder

Damn , how am i gonna pay for the VF-0S , the YF-19 , the GBP and now this !? :blink::lol:

It would be really nice if they went with the CF and actually weathered it a bit , since a plain brown-greyish coloured plastic would look dumb and toyish , I can understand the absence of weathering on the 0S since it´s white , but the 0A is all about the weathered look.