Bootleg Web Comics From Rt.com

bsu legato

The worst thing about Robotech fans is...well, that they're Robotech fans. But a close second is how amazingly not funny they are. For example, here is a ripoff of fan favorite Little Valk. Aside from its atrocious artwork, the humor is sub-juvenile.

post-175-1147447799_thumb.jpg

The worst thing about Robotech fans is...well, that they're Robotech fans. But a close second is how amazingly not funny they are. For example, here is a ripoff of fan favorite Little Valk. Aside from its atrocious artwork, the humor is sub-juvenile.

398878[/snapback]

<_<

You of course realize that you are also acting like fanboy calling another fanboy names.

You of course realize that you are also acting like fanboy calling another fanboy names.

398881[/snapback]

Perhaps I should have instead said how humorless they are, as in "can't take a joke."

Move along, chrono. This obviously isn't the thread for you.

I'm no great artist or comedian, but I've gotta say that those really suck. I think if I ate a pound of magic mushrooms, drank a gallon of anti-freeze, and bashed myself in the head with a ball pein hammer until I was mentally retarded, I still wouldn't find any humor in those shitty cartoons. No offense to the mentally retarded; I'm just making my point.

Edited by Die, Alien Scum!

Then there's this gem, a bootleg of a bootleg called "Tiny Cyclone" written in AOL speak. Is this crap supposed to be funny?

398879[/snapback]

Actually they just can't spell... :rolleyes:

Not to mention that in true HG style they take an original work and turn it into something unrecognizable, instead of "creating" something of their own...

I may not be a fan of the web comic, but I see no point in ridiculing anyone's work. Such things are prepetuated by those who truly have no self esteem... :rolleyes:

Edited by Zinjo

398878[/snapback]

Y'know what the sad part is?

I think I know the guy that did those.