Another Vf-0s

Toonz

Wow!!! That hand/arm/chest plate look so right, if only I could steal that hands and transfer to the 1/60.... :o

I'm sure Yamato will come out with the two pieces of plates to cover the side of the chest when the Armor is out (is it coming out?) ... ahahaha..who knows but it will look beautiful. Nice detail lines... maybe i should put some lines on my 1/60 also.

yeah, the hands look great! And I love the head sculpt too. I can't be fully sure looking at the pics but it seems like the visor will be plastic that needs to be painted, rather than a clear plastic visor a la Gundam kits that you tint green. Which is a bit of a shame but what do you expect for such a low price.

It is not Hasgawa quality in terms of engravings but it is still miles above the old Macross 1/100 kits from the 80s. Since I have lots of these old ones in my basement I´ll buy this one as well. Maybe I´ll be using the tritool templates to enhance the detailing but it looks cool out of the box. Any idea of the release date? Nothing on HLJ so far....

It is not Hasgawa quality in terms of engravings but it is still miles above the old Macross 1/100 kits from the 80s. Since I have lots of these old ones in my basement I´ll buy this one as well. Maybe I´ll be using the tritool templates to enhance the detailing but it looks cool out of the box. Any idea of the release date? Nothing on HLJ so far....

399595[/snapback]

It should be out in June.