F22 Killed By F18

That is un-f**king-believable. I thought the F-22 had the advantage in the dogfight since it has superior maneuverabilty and since the F-18 couldn't detect it due to it's stealth capability. I think the F-22 pilot was getting careless and sluggish and I think that caused him to fall prey to the Hornet. I think that this may be the reason why Knight26 said that he didn't want to be flying in the F-22 in the next few years. Probably due to it's very poor performance in dogfighting.

I guess not because ever since the war in Iraq started, I've never heard any personal accounts of pilots ever being engaged in A2A combat with Iraqi pilots. All I here is fighters doing A2G straffing runs with their guns and doing surgical bombing raids on targets.

seen it in a couple places have any more info.  and this should be in the aircraft vs thread.

395812[/snapback]

Moderators, please feel free to lock this thread if this is the wrong thread.

Edited by vanpang

If you ask me, seeing this is kinda hilarious. I think it's kinda funny to see an advanced stealth fighter get owned by a 30 year old Naval fighter which is like a retarded kid passing an Algebra test and a very smart math person get a low failing grade on it.

Actually Phalanx it is for a variety of other reasons, but good job by the Hornet Driver, must have been a Marine.

395834[/snapback]

Im sure it was a Marine, since the airforce is full of pansies. :o

Actually Phalanx it is for a variety of other reasons, but good job by the Hornet Driver, must have been a Marine.

395834[/snapback]

Im sure it was a Marine, since the airforce is full of pansies. :o

395839[/snapback]

Nah, the pilot must be Max Jenius from UN Spacy !!! Only he can kill a more superior fighter !!! :rolleyes: