Wip - Minmaychan In Mini China Dress

Ryuji

Man those are some skills! That pretty much looks like an official kit if i didn't know any better! :o Can't wait to see you put it all together.

Edited by Veritas

• 2 weeks later...
Reminds me of MW Con 05.  Xstoys brought his Ryuji Chinese Dress Minmay kit to Mari Iijima to sign it, and she went out of her way to look up Minmay's dress.  :lol:

408540[/snapback]

Ha! She's definitely from Japan. :D

Ryuji! Do you will build the Moon?

I think the gunpod of original ilustration is shorter than the used by Valkyries... I think that a short Gunpod looks better in this Minmay model....

So the only moons she is guarding are her own... :D

Ryuji! Do you will build the Moon?

413452[/snapback]

No... <_<

(she is better without :p )

413493[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...
Ryuji do you build stuff like this professionally? Or is this just a hobby?

413566[/snapback]

Okay... I'll take it from the silence that he obviously makes exhorbitant amounts of money off this stuff, and I should be in-the-know, yet I am one of the ignorant few.

Okay... I'll take it from the silence that he obviously makes exhorbitant amounts of money off this stuff, and I should be in-the-know, yet I am one of the ignorant few.

He sells limited run resin casts of his work at Hobbyfan (I believe).

Though I am sure you can imagine they are pretty hard to find once they see the light of day.

His last project of Komilla was offered as a pre-order here on MW... I'm not sure if he released that one on Hobbyfan or not.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...topic=13855&hl=

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...topic=17583&hl=

And his yummy Minmay in a Chinese dress figure!

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...topic=18881&hl=

A commision he did:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...topic=19479&hl=

Just do a search on his name on these forums and you'd be amazed at his work... B))

He sacrificed many Auskas before. I am sure she dies happy knowing she will be reincarnated into Minmay and get a nice boob job from Ruji's divine touch. :D

O.oh NOOO you took apart aska, You killed her.

417242[/snapback]

Those are really cool! But... who is Komilia Jenius? I mean, what show is she from? I could swear I have every Macross movie there is and I don't ever recall having seen her. Is that just Milia with short hair or something?

413566[/snapback]

(sorry for delay to reply)

It's hard to say... :unsure:

I don't consider this a profession (actually,I don't have a profession :( ) ,but it's not just a hobby because I sell copies - so, I make money with this work. <_<

...and NO, it's not a lot of money. :(:( (I'm poor!! :( ).

Edited by Ryuji

Those are really cool! But... who is Komilia Jenius? I mean, what show is she from? I could swear I have every Macross movie there is and I don't ever recall having seen her. Is that just Milia with short hair or something?

417257[/snapback]

She is the first daughter of Miria and Max. That image is from PC Engine videogame.

He sacrificed many Auskas before.  I am sure she dies happy knowing she will be reincarnated into Minmay and get a nice boob job from Ruji's divine touch. :D
O.oh NOOO you took apart aska, You killed her.

417242[/snapback]

417252[/snapback]

I never destroy original kit - I always make a copy myself and use only copied parts in my projects. ;)

Ryuji, did you know you are god-like to those of us who can't built figures like this?  ;)

417152[/snapback]

To be honest, I never considered I have a "special skill / talent" <_< (no kidding) - I just make a copy of some garage kit and "reassemble" these copied parts from different characters and make some adjusts - that's why I call this "Frankenstein technique" :lol:

I'm not building a full scratch figure.

Ryuji you have probobly heard this 1,000,000 X's but your work is totaly Amazing!!! you have the hands of a GOD!!! :)

im trying to convince my wife to Cosplay as Minmay - mini china for next years AX hehehe :)

Edited by Razor x

You are too humble. I am sure there is a big group of Ruji followers out there.

While you are finishing the Moon Minmay, I dare ask will you ever do Minmay in that DYRL shower scene? I have every confidant in you to turn that Minmay into a seductively tasteful figure without provoking the sleazy police. :rolleyes:

To be honest, I never considered I have a "special skill / talent"  <_<  (no kidding)

417285[/snapback]

Edit: Razor x, that is one very cool avatar, why didn't I think of that.

Also, you must a congragulated for your bravery to even attempt to ask your woman to cos play Minmay (the moon minmay??), I am sure many MW members have tempted/fantasized that idea before but ended up with brusied eye.... :o:rolleyes:

Edited by Mowe

While you are finishing the Moon Minmay, I dare ask will you ever do Minmay in that DYRL shower scene?  I have every confidant in you to turn that Minmay into a seductively tasteful figure without provoking the sleazy police.  :rolleyes:   

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...5&mode=show&st=

most of members are interest in Miria :unsure:

I didn't start to build these figures - I made a pre-order of this Mizuho kit to make a convertion to Miria, but I have no idea of when she will be re-stock.

http://www.e2046.com/product_info.php?products_id=422

Edited by Ryuji

Thanx for answering. ;)

You have a LOTTA' talent. Give yourself more credit, you humble-master you. I honestly don't think it GETS more talented. I'm sure everybody, and that includes the whole world, would agree.