Wip - Minmaychan In Mini China Dress

Ryuji

• 3 months later...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Emiria (Emilia ?) f. Jenius 1/48(1/6?) figure kit released at Wonder Festival limited rejin kit in 1998 Summer!

Edited by yui1107

I like the sound of that, skimpy outfit is always sexier than full-butt naked. Can't wait to see who's head and bodies you'll be bashing this time... :rolleyes:

Not naked, but full of fanservice. :D:p

Now I start build doll "Emilia Jenius" use from "27cm (10.6in) doll skelton manufactuerd by "Atolier Obitsu Ltd."

IPB Image

IPB Image

Anyone who upload "Uniform (?) Line drawing" or "Character plofile"??

Edited by yui1107

I stoped the production of Komillia because the mold is already damaged and I'm not sure if worth to make a new one... :unsure:

about her sisters...do you have their teen/adult version images? I only have an image of kid version (Millene was just a baby)

I think Millia is on the far left as she and Max were always the same height and Komilla is the one standing right next to him, If you look at the picture she is a bit shorter than both of them and it isn't unusual to have parents standing on either side of an large family in a portrait.

IPB Image

Edited by Zinjo