Wip - Minmaychan In Mini China Dress

Ryuji

"bridge bunny" ? what's that? :unsure:

A "bridge bunny" is any girl that works with Captain Global up there in the SDF-1 bridge.

Since Misa and Claudia stand out on their own right, the bridge bunnies are Shammy, Vanessa and Kim.

Edited by Screech

heh, ahh well, they aren't that important anyways are they?

but i guess that means no chance of Emilia too eh? :p (Mac7 Movie, i think it'd be awsome to see a whole Jenius family come into work :p since i heard ya already done Komilia.. still no chance of a re-issue though i suppose? )

Edited by GrimlockCW

I stoped the production of Komillia because the mold is already damaged and I'm not sure if worth to make a new one... :unsure:

about her sisters...do you have their teen/adult version images? I only have an image of kid version (Millene was just a baby)

post-2149-1161581032_thumb.jpg

LOL thats the EXACT picture Emilia had on her wall in the Mac7 Movie... shame it was obstructed by the Subtitles though...

hmm Emilia i can prob find cause of her presence in the Movie, if not make a shot or two.

but the others... nope, i dun have that many resources :/ maybe there are others here?

They couldn't have just madeup the family and ignored them completely from then on could they? ... hmmm...

dats a whole family of women! well cept the pop... bet he's feeling wierd... :p

Broken mold eh? ouch, that sux....

never heard of her.. then again i dunno anything bout M3, do tell.. gimme some info here i'm starving for info!

as for Emillia, i did find her Q-Rau customs info... or sorta, i dunno how accurate it is.

http://www.steelfalcon.com/Macross/ouilqua.shtml

and a quick vid of Basara vs Emilia in a song battle :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UhgPVwYO4U

And a Site with a few additional pics of Emilia and her sisters... and birth years even.. can't read most of it though, .TW... isn't that Taiwanese?

Anywho

http://macross.tw/Animation/Macross7/Macross7.htm

lol doing a search for Macross 7 Movie Emilia is giving me alot of things on Zola....

anywho, i'll keep digging, i think an awsome one for Emilia would be when shes standing there with her Guitar going against Basara, but with her hair down a bit instead of blown over her head.. but thats me, and i'm no artist...:/

hmm the others are gonna be a bigger pain in me butt.... but i'm willing to try if this is a sparked interest, i is!

she looks like she'd pound anyone who glanced at her wrong :p

hmm interesting...

anywhere i can find this game and a way to run it? i never even knew of it :p

course theres a few old Mac games i know out there i ain't even seen more than a short mentioning of :p

still working on them others... i half wonder where the shots that site i posted above came from with Emilia, as it looks like a couple of her sisters could be seen if the image wasn't cropped...

WOOT! got my Minmay in today :)

AWSOME stuff this little statue is!

i wanted to put it on my shelf, but was trying to think of a way to piece her together without glue, or ugly tape spots.

since i don't have any elmers to boot...

then i remembered something i used to do with ball jointed figures that had the plastic joints wear down to a loose flop, and gnabbed the bubble wrap she was in tore off a few pieces, put them over the peg holes, and voila! :p

cheapskate way of doing it, but you'd be amazed how well that worked :)

and if ya don't just throw huge chunks of it in there, it doesn't show either. also doesn't damage a thing or leave any residues behind :)

and the sig on the leg fast pack/boot :) i really likes this Ruji!

She's now standing next to my VF0S and 2 VF1S's, and i'm proud of it, i may not have a huge Macross collection, but i do have a rather rare and unique piece now :D

can't wait to see what comes next!

specialy if we can find the pics and convince ya to do them jenius's :p

Edited by GrimlockCW

lol it works if done right, though not always perfectly together (i've a small gap in'er bum on the leg, i could fix that, but i just don't care too) but its okay, at least i know i could always take it apart later if i need to ship, store, or move it, and not have a single ounce of residue from glue on it, or some other thing i'd hafta clean or force apart :p

Edited by GrimlockCW