Wip - Minmaychan In Mini China Dress

Ryuji

I was glued to the Comillia Jenius thread.

Ryuji, I have got to say you have some excellent talent. I can't wait to watch this one unfold.

You've inspired me to give figure sculpting a try myself, but I'm still in the experimental stage trying to get a feel for what materials I work with best. And finding my first subject. And coming up with a plan. Maybe by the end of the year I'll actually get some work done too. :lol:

I'll have to put on my student hat and pay close attention to this project! :)

Why are you so good at these things!? It's insane... I think the thing that gets me the most about your work is the process you take the get there... you start off so rough, with the big gnarly filled pieces and hack jobs, and then end up wtih the most gorgeous figures....

I was glued to the Comillia Jenius thread.

Ryuji, I have got to say you have some excellent talent.  I can't wait to watch this one unfold.

You've inspired me to give figure sculpting a try myself, but I'm still in the experimental stage trying to get a feel for what materials I work with best.  And finding my first subject.  And coming up with a plan.  Maybe by the end of the year I'll actually get some work done too.  :lol:

I'll have to put on my student hat and pay close attention to this project!  :)

395559[/snapback]

I so could have writen the same as buglips.

Your methods have already inspired me and I am working on my own sculpthing right now.

Edited by big F

• 2 weeks later...
building mini dress.  :)

399435[/snapback]

Well your still inspiring me.

Just wanted to know whats that between minmay legs in the middle picture? shes not turned into a LadyBoy has she :p

Oh dear mine...Pokie Minmay-Chan, drool...drool... I now see why she is called the full-moon Minmay :wub:

Edited by Mowe

making skirt front part.

399673[/snapback]

Can I asume that the fixing tape is there so you can remove the skirt to re-do it or cast it separately. If this is the case then I wonder why I didnt use that method instead of spending hours removing the filler that I messed up. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I can't wait to see the updates for this one. I think Ryuji is one of a very few guys on here that when he starts a project, everyone keeps an eye on the thread. Can't wait to see more pictures. :D

Man, I can\'t wait to see the updates for this one. I think Ryuji is one of a very few guys on here that when he starts a project, everyone keeps an eye on the thread. Can\'t wait to see more pictures. :D

402570[/snapback]

Hey you, stop looking and get back to work. You need to complete you customs for the Con. ;)

***Ryuji, how is the progress coming along??