San Diego Comic Con Mw Meet Up Thread

Warning

If you guys are going to meet us up at SDCC beware. The party usually splits into 2 groups.

If -Exo- is going he loves venues and kick back he knows he can buy this stuff anytime on ebay. Check out the floor once a day maybe twice. But you look away for a second WTF where did this Bastid walk off to hahahaha.

If you hang with Bobe Patt get ready this is not a vacation. Dude 6 hours at least on the floor constantly walking for the best price making sure we don't miss any specials! We hagel till the vendor cries. By the end of the day your dying with a grin on your face because you have 10 bags of promo and cant find your ride to open the freakin car to store your Shitz! LOL sorry had a moment there. Either way get ready to lose 5 pounds. :lol: Lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

from Rich

Just to let you guys know the only major exclusives I'm after is Alt. Nemesis Prime, Marvel Select Black Spiderwoman, and I intend to hunt them down preview night. Other then that the remaining days will be wandering the venues and convention floor.

oh yeah, and some of those US-only walmart marvel legends figures. Maybe Cybertron Primus and Cybertron Metroplex as well depending on price.

Just to let you guys know the only major exclusives I'm after is Alt. Nemesis Prime, Marvel Select Black Spiderwoman, and I intend to hunt them down preview night.  Other then that the remaining days will be wandering the venues and convention floor.

oh yeah, and some of those US-only walmart marvel legends figures.

415702[/snapback]

haha, nice. Then you can help me pick up some exclusives then huh? haha. There's a crap load that I wanna pick up. Dang, I might be only able to pick one up for myself instead of the intended two! :(

Just to let you guys know the only major exclusives I'm after is Alt. Nemesis Prime, Marvel Select Black Spiderwoman, and I intend to hunt them down preview night.  Other then that the remaining days will be wandering the venues and convention floor.

415702[/snapback]

haha, nice. Then you can help me pick up some exclusives then huh? haha. There's a crap load that I wanna pick up. Dang, I might be only able to pick one up for myself instead of the intended two! :(

415703[/snapback]

Lemme guess.....Star Wars, JLU Grundy and the Street Fighter figures eh? :p

415702[/snapback]

415703[/snapback]

Lemme guess.....Star Wars, JLU Grundy and the Street Fighter figures eh? :p

415704[/snapback]

haha, on the dot!! but wait, there's more!! macross 1/100 hikaru, and battle star galactica exclusive! hehe ;):D:p:lol:

Okay I will be there Friday afternoon and all day Saturday and Sunday. I plan to be at the Jack Kirby Panel Friday at 200 pm and the Bruce Timm one at 400-430 PM. After that I will be wandering. Do we have a gameplan yet?

well here's the current list of people meeting up:

BoBe-Patt

Solscud007

Sneakers

Dangard Ace

Bigkid24

BigBen

Kiririth

GoldenBoy_Forever

Los

PM me your number so we can figure out where to meet up at.

I got to do the meet and greet with suppliers, but that should not take up most of my day. I will be at Maloney's Tavern Friday night for the Entertainment Earth party. I haven't had a chance to look at the schedule yet...I'll do that this weekend.

Bobe-Patt already has my number. Is anyone else staying downtown?

Warning

If you guys are going to meet us up at SDCC beware.  The party usually splits into 2 groups.

If -Exo- is going he loves venues and kick back he knows he can buy this stuff anytime on ebay.  Check out the floor once a day maybe twice.   But you look away for a second WTF where did this Bastid walk off to hahahaha.

If you hang with Bobe Patt get ready this is not a vacation.  Dude 6 hours at least on the floor constantly walking for the best price making sure we don't miss any specials!   We hagel till the vendor cries.  By the end of the day your dying with a grin on your face because you have 10 bags of promo and cant find your ride to open the freakin car to store your Shitz!    LOL sorry had a moment there.  Either way get ready to lose 5 pounds.  :lol:  Lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D

from Rich

415691[/snapback]

ROFLOL Truer words were never spoker Rich.... See you wednesday

Edited by Otaku-Smeghead

Alright guys I need your help to convince -EXO- to go to SDCC. I've tried offering to be his Biotch, buy his food, offer a gbp, and 1 night with my Girlfriend but she doesn't know that hahaha. The most I got out of my buddy is I might be there Friday. Dude !!!!!! might isn't good enough. My GF pack extra RAMEN for you DO you Hear me -EXO- extra RAMEN!!!!!! So to show a gesture of appriciation for my buddy please let him know that we expect him to be there ASAP.

From Rich

:lol:

-EXO- we'll see you there I dont care I'll take a 2 hour taxi to kidnapp your AZZ with Nick and Bobepatt hahahhaha ;) lol

Alright guys I need your help to convince -EXO- to go to SDCC.  I've tried offering to be his Biotch, buy his food, offer a gbp, and 1 night with my Girlfriend but she doesn't know that hahaha.  The most I got out of my buddy is I might be there Friday.  Dude !!!!!! might isn't good enough.  My GF pack extra RAMEN for you DO you Hear me -EXO- extra RAMEN!!!!!!  So to show a gesture of appriciation for my buddy please let him know that we expect him to be there ASAP. 

From Rich

:lol:

-EXO-  we'll see you there I dont care I'll take a 2 hour taxi to kidnapp your AZZ with Nick and Bobepatt hahahhaha  ;)  lol 

417378[/snapback]

I hate asking this but are you going to sell any recasts at the con. (x-9),(fold booster)

well here's the current list of people meeting up:

BoBe-Patt

Solscud007

Sneakers

Dangard Ace

Bigkid24

BigBen

Kiririth

GoldenBoy_Forever

Los

PM me your number so we can figure out where to meet up at.

416256[/snapback]

dayum, you guys will be rollin deep. :) Wish I could make it.

-Nemesis Primes sold out quick.... (thanks to Rich [Goldenboy} for hooking it up!!!!)

-1/100 Hikarus also sold out by the last day

-Masquerade SUCKED...haha...bastids.... thanks a lot to Solsclud for hyping up this event and making me waste 5 hours of my life waiting in line to watch craptacular cosplayers walk on stage and do a little dance and run off...

(Note, there was a Scott Benard VF-6 Alpha Cosplayer that was pretty cool!! i'll try to post a pic later)

-I heard from the toynami guy that they are RESCULPTING the MPC Beta because apparently after they watched a screening of the new Shadow Chronicles movie, he saw he needed to add more detail or some BS excuse......

-They also might have plans to release a Cyclone soon

-1/100 Toynami VF-1 Fasts packs will retail under $10... Other variants may be produced depending on how well the line goes

-Toynami has plans to release Destroids and other figures all in 1/100 scale

-I gots me some cool stuff... overall it was a good con!!! Wish there was more hot cosplayers though....

I'm just gonna swear off all Toynami stuff... I'd go broke just buying their stories... :rolleyes:

Anyway, gret meeting you guys over at SDCC. The Con was kinda lacking this year but meeting everyone up was fun. Nice to meet Los, MilkmanX, Danguard Ace and everyone else. Top props for Los at LAFToys.com for springing for our goodbye dinner. See you guys next year.

I have a couple of pics, but not as much as the last years. I'll post them later.

Great time with you guys. I am sorry I couldnt make the dinner and meet Dangard(seems he was always away when I met up with you guys) I never got a Nemesis Prime :( I did get a Soloman Grundy though! Got to meet Bruce Timm and got a pic with him and his autograph on his art book. Bought the con toynami but in retrospect its crap(for 25 anyway) Got some awesome deals at the end of Sunday. Next time I will just wait for Sunday to buy. Except for the exclusives.

I finally got home around midnight last night. It was nice meeting everyone and thanks again for eating dinner with me on Sunday. I spent most of Monday morning shipping evything back to Texas. Toynk and another retailer at the Con already had 1/100 Toynami VF-1's for sale. I grabbed two Fockers for Dan to sign. I'll post a pic of them later in the week.

Finally! someone see i see eye to eye. those toynami are way over price for 25

Great time with you guys. I am sorry I couldnt make the dinner and meet Dangard(seems he was always away when I met up with you guys) I never got a Nemesis Prime :(  I did get a Soloman Grundy though! Got to meet Bruce Timm and got a pic with him and his autograph on his art book. Bought the con toynami but in retrospect its crap(for 25 anyway) Got some awesome deals at the end of Sunday. Next time I will just wait for Sunday to buy. Except for the exclusives.

419035[/snapback]

Finally! someone see i see eye to eye. those toynami are way over price for 25
Great time with you guys. I am sorry I couldnt make the dinner and meet Dangard(seems he was always away when I met up with you guys) I never got a Nemesis Prime :(  I did get a Soloman Grundy though! Got to meet Bruce Timm and got a pic with him and his autograph on his art book. Bought the con toynami but in retrospect its crap(for 25 anyway) Got some awesome deals at the end of Sunday. Next time I will just wait for Sunday to buy. Except for the exclusives.

419035[/snapback]

419733[/snapback]

they are con exclusive. Of course they are gonna be more money. The regular ones will run 18 to 20 bucks. That's still pretty cheap for something better than the banpresto valks.

I'm back! I'm back! Now what did I miss and who do I have to ban?

I actually like the 1/100 Toynami valks. Size is just about right, price could be cheaper but it's not that bad.

Had a blast meeting with (MW roll call):

Egan

XStoys

Bobe Patt

solscud

exo

Otaku_smeghead

goldenboy_forever

Bigkid

As for MMX I've got this internal radar that says, "MMX is coming. RUN!!" Lol! Nah, I did the convention floor for the first few days. I was in panels for the rest of them.