Build Up Of 1/100 Ihp Variable Yf-19 Kit

Valk009

Hi guys,

Here are some pics (well first finished piece) on a very rare 1/100 variable IHP made YF-19 kit my modelling friend has been working on.

From what I know, nobody has seen a completed kit besides those taken at the Wonder Festival many years back! The kit has undergone some modifications to look more true to the original YF-19 lineart. Those who are familiar with the SHE YF-19 variable kit will immediate see that the nose piece transformation is done more detailed and sophisticated...more suprises will follow, so keep track on this thread!

Enjoy :)

post-1066-1145895879_thumb.jpg

Yeah... keep them comming, we wanna see this FOR SO LONG!

cant whait to compare the Bat mode with the SHE Kit (proportions and so on.

By theway, did your friend mentioned anything about the poseability and it he can stant in Robot mode without falling appart?? I am really interested in how strong this kit is.

I also see screws... so It is like a SHE kit or you will need to Pin-glue him??

...and Battroid mode!

The size of the kit in fighter mode is almost the same as a Hase VF-1 fighter, so not too bad and all mode come displayed pretty neatly, especially in fighter mode, which is far nicer than the SHE version imo.

post-1066-1146248975_thumb.jpg

post-1066-1146249018_thumb.jpg

That is an incredibly well engineered little kit! The only issue I see is the gap right behind the intakes that kind of stands out in fighter mode.

Even with that one little issue, I looks like this kit has great proportions throughout all three modes.

...and Battroid mode!

The size of the kit in fighter mode is almost the same as a Hase VF-1 fighter, so not too bad and all mode come displayed pretty neatly, especially in fighter mode, which is far nicer than the SHE version imo.

394843[/snapback]

I like the use of fries for scale ;)

Can't wait to try mine :D

Been lurking in this thread and it's nice to see someone actually building the IHP kit. Nice build up and definetly look better then the SHE kit. BTW, how big is the 19 in battroid mode?

to177

Edited by to177

Yep, landing gears will have to be removed when transforming from fighter mode to any of the other two modes!

As with what paint job, well, not too sure yet but most likely the original YF-19 colours :p

• 2 weeks later...

Should have maybe sold mine instead ;) Btw, there is some guy loading off all his SHE kits, even the rare VF-19 Blazer and the VF-22 are on offer, ending in like 4 days!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...