Custom Joe Scale Valkyrie

Knight26

Let's see what advice we can offer this guy, will probably need to sign up for a joe customs account though. http://www.joecustoms.com/board/showthread.php?tid=36033 He's off to a good start but still needs to do some serious work, but I think some of the expert modellers and customizers here might be able to lend him some advice.

Looks like a nice project. If he is able to scale the dimensions and dynamics correctly that thing will look way better than the matchbox version. I've been working on a similar custom myself. You should put this in the how to cusomize section.

Knight26,

First off thank`s for "pushing me" to post the project here mate :D Also thank`s for this post too :D

I`m hoping this will indeed give me a sleeker Joe scaled VF1 :D I`ve actually posted the WIP thread over here now in the Customizing section :D

Thank`s Robodog (Killi that you???),

I`m really looking forward to this all coming together & it will indeed be a better aircraft than the MB/HG VF1 we actually got.

wolfx,

Thank`s mate & I do understand where your coming from it`s NOT the best BUT it`s something to work with :D

Oh One thing I`ve heard IF it`s true & It`s a BIG If at present.

Apparently Takara is bringing out some Robotech/Macross TRANSFORMABLE vehicles. A Garland bike with rider (I presume) & also a Veritech Fighter (I have NO idea which type,at a guess I`d say Alpha).

After seeing the Scope Dog they released well we could truely be moving finally into a New Age of Wonderfull Macross/Robotech?Mospeada 1/18th Goodies :D

Again Thank`s Knight :D

Ja

Steel Bonnet

So, this fella is merging a Matchbox Veritech with a GI Joe Jet to create a more sleek and properly proportioned transformable Valkyrie? Interesting, but why not just purchase a Yamato 1/48 scale Valkyrie (like the picture he has posted)...or is the point of the project to create a fighter to fit GI Joe sized action figures?

Mr march.

I`m combining Both pieces to give me the FIGHTER version more sleeker & YES it`s for 1/18th scale figures (4" figures).

I used to have the smaller triple changers but now I try & keep it all 1/18th scale :D

Just wish more new material would emerge at 1/18th :D

Ja

Steel Bonnet