Holy F***ing S**t!!!!!!!!!!&#3

Excillon

Right?! Dude this has been like my WEEK!!! First I sell my evil Toynami MPC's for 500 bucks, thenI got the 1/48 Roy, and now a YF-19. The two I wanted more than anything! I'm on damn fire here!!! Next thing you know I'll end up with a low viz for under 150 (yeah right !) but really...I've spent 155 bucks and I've gotten a complete 1/48 Roy AND a YF-19! The Macross gods must LOVE me !

Right?! Dude this has been like my WEEK!!! First I sell my evil Toynami MPC's for 500 bucks, thenI got the 1/48 Roy, and now a YF-19. The two I wanted more than anything! I'm on damn fire here!!! Next thing you know I'll end up with a low viz for under 150 (yeah right !) but really...I've spent 155 bucks and I've gotten a complete 1/48 Roy AND a YF-19! The Macross gods must LOVE me !

392298[/snapback]

Wow, those are some really nice catches.

Y-21 is hard to find and you will want to get the fastpack version. kyatsu

if you end up wanting to get the first version of Y-21, i suggest you read the review on macrossworld.com

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/_...yamato_yf21.htm

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/y...21fp_sample.htm

peace, kyatsu :)

Nah, besides I can get a YF-21 anytime...

392307[/snapback]

That's a excellent catch.... so no one what the YF-21???

So how much was the shipping?,, I hope you don't end up paying $30 for shipping and handling since it was not stated on the listing. But with your luck you'll probably get charged $9.. man, youre' on fire.. time to buy the lottorery.

That's a excellent catch.... so no one what the YF-21???

So how much was the shipping?,, I hope you don't end up paying $30 for shipping and handling since it was not stated on the listing.  But with your luck you'll probably get charged $9..  man, youre' on fire.. time to buy the lottorery.

392310[/snapback]

Shipping was 7 bucks!

Didn't we used to have a "Look at the deal I scored on eBay" thread? Somethin' like that. I think it might also fit the "auctions of great absurdity" thread too. Either way you are a lucky man. I still have yet to transform my YF-19... I'd buy one for $50 just so I could see in person what it looks like in jet mode!

Ok, the same guy I bought the 19 from is now selling a non-FP VF-11b for $75! How in the F**kin' hell sell a YF-19 unbroken for 50 and an 11b for 75?! I see NO logic in this!

Well, keep in mind that we're talking about the initial releases of the 'Plus Variable fighters that had the tendency to "break" here and there. I can't imagine that many people would want to pay much more than those auction prices; I know I wouldn't.

As for that '21, that first version pretty much lives in the shadow of the 'Pak version...

Didn't we used to have a "Look at the deal I scored on eBay" thread?  Somethin' like that.  I think it might also fit the "auctions of great absurdity" thread too.  Either way you are a lucky man.  I still have yet to transform my YF-19... I'd buy one for $50 just so I could see in person what it looks like in jet mode!

392545[/snapback]

t'was "ha ha look what I won" in the auctions thread. Go back a few months [within past 90 days as I saw it the other day]. When I first saw this thread though it sooooooo belonged there.

Ok, the same guy I bought the 19 from is now selling a non-FP VF-11b for $75! How in the F**kin' hell sell a YF-19 unbroken for 50 and an 11b for 75?! I see NO logic in this!

392581[/snapback]

don't complaint,, how else would you have gotten a yf-19 at a $50 buy it now price if Logic was placed in the first place.

also,, he's probably upping the price because the first 2 macross items sold like hotcakes.. something like sold within the first hour.