1/48 VF-1J Cockpit

Jin_Kune_Do

So if i am right, i am wondering if Yamato will include the HUDs on the VF-1J?

Does anyone have any info on this?

A HUD for the TV version of the VF-1s would be nice, but I don't think Yamato would take the extra effort to put a HUD for any of the VF lines. I was wondering about the HUD ever since the first VF-1 came out. I just the only way to get one is to make one. :unsure:

Yamato didn't even make Kakizaki, I had to custom one from Max. :D

HUD- Heads Up Display- clear piece of glass that has important information projected on to it (Speed, Altitude, weapons, etc.) Some new technology will allow the head to be projected either onto the canopy itself or onto the pilot's visor, some countries (Russians and Isralies for sure) have a projection on the visor already to allow pilots to target enemy aircraft anywhere around the airplane. Any screen you have to look into the cockpit for is called a Heads Down Display.

Qucik Question: Is it just me or does it look like the Valks have a HOTAS (Hands On Throttle and Stick) system, excluding the BGF panel of course?

Hm. I wonder if they've done anything about the "chin". In the first photos shown here, it projected too far for my tastes and looked like a goatee. These latest pics don't bother me so much, so either I'm getting used to it, or they've fixed it, or the angle just doesn't show it well enough.

Edited by ewilen

As I think the head sculpt is really good, but does anyone think the head itself looks a bit small on the Battroid?