Your Ideal Anime Chick.

Mowe

I need a cold hearted chick who's nasty given the opportunity.

391285[/snapback]

Ooh yeah, she's a hottie too--but there's something that's just not quite right. Those *ahem* combat uniforms are definitely alluring. But the whole "complete synthetic body" thing is a bit creepy. You gotta wonder: would she feel all cold and plasticy? :huh:

The tech level in GitS is high enough that they simulate the feel of a real body.

At least in the "normal" ones.

There's all sorts of specialized and non-humanoid bodies with diffrent design goals than social interaction(pretty sure the cube-bot made it into SAC, for a quick example of one such body).

Motoko can't swim, though. Her body's too heavy, due to the design goals of strength and durability(there ARE swimmable bodies, including ones explicitly designed for it).

I'd be more worried about her crushing me accidentally.

Meh, just get my own mecha body. I'm not a big fan of my current one anyways. :p

But then, her's is mil-spec. Can probably tear right through anything I can buy.

For me it'd have to be Kaname Chidori, she's got all the hotness that I see in real live Japanese school girls, and it makes me feel perverted everytime I'm at the mall going up the escalator...I think I'll stop now. LOL :lol:

I dunno--there's only one bad thing about Milia 639. There's that whole black widow vibe she's got going; you know, the whole "I-shall-kill-you-unless-you-can-best-me-in-combat" thing with her. And unless you've got blue hair and your name is Jenius, what chance have you got?

Edited by reddsun1

Ah...that's right, Marhoro does one hell of a bento lunch box too...her onion chopping technique is certainly second to none!! :rolleyes:

post-3608-1145118977_thumb.jpg

The only trouble is, can you stand a 24hrs reminder of "I think dirty thoughts are bad for you!" from your woman? :(

Definately a hard one, it'd have to be a tie somewhere between Mahoro & Lunamaria

391341[/snapback]

Edited by Mowe

And unless you've got blue hair and your name is Jenius, what chance have

you got?

391372[/snapback]

Ehhhrrr, no, that kind of blue hair doesn't tickle my fancy

but there it is again

Ah, mahoro, one that unfortunatly doesn't end up on the list

Why? Because I like Ecchi and unlike Suguru would be in constant battle over not

giving up my pr0n! instead of hiding it

If you haven't noticed by now, I have a thing for ninja girls and girls with angel wings. So I'll go with Kasumi and Subaru from .hack/sign being the top girls right now.

Pre-curse Shampoo from Ranma 1/2. She can fight, she can cook, her great-grandmother is cool (scary looking but cool), and she doesnt have any deep rooted problems like the eva character. I don't think she's stupid, although a lot of people do because she doesn't speak good Japanese/English (see if you speak native fluently after a month or so of learning), in fact she is quite intelligent.

But I'm married and my wife kicks ass. :D I love my wife.

Since I have huge fetish for Japanese and Chinese women, My ideal anime chick would be every single Chinese and Japanese female manga/anime character out there!

Since I have huge fetish for Japanese and Chinese women, My ideal anime chick would be every single Chinese and Japanese female manga/anime character out there!

391424[/snapback]

I thought the point was to be more specific than "BOOBS!1111"

391424[/snapback]

I thought the point was to be more specific than "BOOBS!1111"

391438[/snapback]

Sorry,I was just too lazy to do so since there were too many chicks to list. But here's another chick I like, Lufy from Gall Force, she has somewhat of an attitude but she's got spunk and some ovarian fortitude for a space pilot. In addition to that, I like Kei from Dirty Pair Flash for the same reasons as Lufy from Gall Force.

I'm thinking the redhead from Guy. Ishtar from M2 would be a good runner up. I would enjoy keeping Minmei shackled up as a love slave, though. :lol:

Edited by Uxi

OK, looks like Belldandy is edging Motoko by a fry-pan. :o

Belldandy would've been my pick too, but I thought nah...she is too submissive, what's the fun. Chicks with altitudes are more thrilling :lol: .

'Sides, Belldandy looks pretty darn good too.

391317[/snapback]

Sumdumgai,

You disappointed me, I was counting on you to do a parade on Miria. Not that Shampoo was a poor choice, and I noticed you even took the mother in-law into consideration...well done. Like your touch with "I love my wife" bit, 10 browine points, bet she was right next to you when you wrote your reply or you are that close in persuading her to let you pre-order the 1/48VF-0S :D

Pre-curse Shampoo from Ranma 1/2.  She can fight, she can cook, her great-grandmother is cool (scary looking but cool), and she doesnt have any deep rooted problems like the eva character. 

But I'm married and my wife kicks ass. :D  I love my wife.

391398[/snapback]

Edited by Mowe

Misa Hayase. Beautiful, smart, strong, and yet very feminine and insecure when letting her guard down. I think of her as a very Hemingway-esque character. She puts up a stoic demeanor yet very torn inside.

Honestly, I think most of the women in the Macross universe, outside of Claudia and Lucy from Macross Plus, were all kind of screwed up.

Misa had many nice qualities. But she had - lots of angst, lots of unresolved Daddy issues, lots of maintenance quirks.

Millia was hot, odd green hair aside, but she couldn't cook and she appeared to lack any type of social grace. That kind of bluntness is refreshing in short controlled bursts but long term exposure is rough. (The only thing I can compare it to is watching several episodes of Six Feet Under in a row. Once a week is ok, the dark brooding nature of the show is interesting in spots. But run through a full DVD in one sitting and you just get tired of well to do white people with their pretentious imaginary problems )

Minmei was a codependent classic.

Actually, besides the tentacle rape that came from completely out of nowhere, Urotsukidôji/Legend Of The Overfiend, at least the section about the star basketball player in the beginning, was fairly realistic about women. Much moreso than alot of anime I've seen. It was all about who much fame or money do you have and what can you do for me. The main male character in the series wasn't some lovable Han Solo style rebel with a conscience. He was a loser who couldn't get laid and the chicks ignored him. He only scores because the girl of his dreams has a mental breakdown after being tentacled. Then later main character guy goes to battle, in like the third episode, with some other loser who goes into a wild psychotic break because his parents kick the crap out of him and he can't get laid either. I guess Overfiend showed a little more 'Freaks and Geeks' kind of youth experiences, where things are simply painful and awkward and more people don't fit in than do. I guess in most other animes, the brutal cruelty of the world is focused into a few antagonist characters who seem evil for the sake of being evil because the good guys need somebody to cap every 25 minutes. Rarely, like Overfiend, do you see a world where evil happens simply because its the way the world works (i.e. horrible catastrophic things happen for no reason at all) .

Millia was hot, odd green hair aside,

What, you don't have a thing for odd hair colors?

Maybe you could talk her into bleaching it.

but she couldn't cook

I can cook, though. And I'm a fairly picky eater, so it's better for both of us(I'm not picking stuff out of her food, so she's happy, and I'm getting a meal I like, so I'm happy).

Of course, she was willing to learn, and new to human cuisine.

Shouldn't be too hard to indoctrinate her to my tastes.

and she appeared to lack any type of social grace. That kind of bluntness is refreshing in short controlled bursts but long term exposure is rough.

I'm blunt too. It just saves me the trouble of saying it. :p

Actually, besides the tentacle rape that came from completely out of nowhere, Urotsukidôji/Legend Of The Overfiend, at least the section about the star basketball player in the beginning, was fairly realistic about women. Much moreso than alot of anime I've seen. It was all about who much fame or money do you have and what can you do for me.

I really am glad I'm not anywhere near as cynical as you are.

Edited by JB0

Sumdumgai,

You disappointed me, I was counting on you to do a parade on Miria.  Not that Shampoo was a poor choice, and I noticed you even took the mother in-law into consideration...well done.  Like your touch with "I love my wife" bit, 10 browine points, bet she was right next to you when you wrote your reply or you are that close in persuading her to let you pre-order the 1/48VF-0S  :D

Miria is awesome but I consider her to already be taken and I don't think I would be very compatible with her. :p lol Besides with Shampoo and having Cologne as great-grandmother-in-law I would get the opportunity of learning lots things including martial arts, cooking, and other stuff. Plus I prefer purple hair over green. :D Lots of stuff to learn from Shampoo and Cologne.

But definitely pre-curse Shampoo. I love cats, but you know that something horrible would happen because of that curse.

Heh, my wife is teh awesome. I don't need her permission to get stuff. She understands my toy collecting and doujinshi collecting, she collects stuff herself! Besides I don't want the VF-0S, I'm an A-type person. I'm so glad I'm not in Ranma's shoes. :p

Definitely Kusonagi. Nobody - and I mean NOBODY - does anime babes like Shirow. She'll never get old and flabby, she's into chicks, and is about as far opposite of needy as you could ask for. And I'm pretty sure you can't get her pregnant.

Never mind she could pull your arms off or fry your brain if you catch her PMS'ing ...

post-355-1145235062_thumb.jpg

... is about as far opposite of needy as you could ask for.

No one's perfect. :p

'Sides, comptuer hacker = nerd. By default.

And I'm pretty sure you can't get her pregnant.

Nope. Might wind up with a kid if she has eggs stored somewhere, but no pregnancy.

Never mind she could pull your arms off or fry your brain if you catch her PMS'ing ...

*thinks about it*

Why would they emulate that aspect of the female anatomy, anyways?

As far as I know, no one really considers it a positive thing, may as well not emulate the cycle.

I know it's in there, so clearly they do, but ... why?

Ha..ha...ha...I am on the ground with tease in my eyes. This is too funny. :D:D:D Don't know if there was meant to be a subtext with the idea of compatibility but I never thought about it that way and yes, that would be a problem or unless Agent-One start blabbing about the size of his physic.

I don't think I would be very compatible with her. :p lol

391611[/snapback]

And I'm pretty sure you can't get her pregnant.

Nope. Might wind up with a kid if she has eggs stored somewhere, but no pregnancy.

391624[/snapback]

Uhhm, Page 18 first GITS manga:

"There's alot of noise in your brain Major"

"..hey I'm on my period!"

I thought Motoko Kusanagi was a lesbian anyway. Didn't she have an orgy with her girlfriends on the boat, which was cut in the general release but later reinstated in a special release or something? (in the US release I have it has her waking up on the boat when Batou contacts her and she makes him punch himself in the face).

Uhhm, Page 18 first GITS manga:

"There's alot of noise in your brain Major"

"..hey I'm on my period!"

391864[/snapback]

I dunno... I always thought she was being sarcastic when she said that.

Claudia from SDF Macross seems to be the only attractive woman with a well adjusted personality and a killer sense of humor (VERY important).  She'd be a lot of fun and can actually pull her own weight (I prefer a woman with a decent job).

You know I'd have NEVER EVER given Claudia a thought, but your very right her personality is exetremely attractive. But then again I'm attracted to confident women who know what inner strength is and how not to be male when showing it. ;)

I'd have to say that my ideal anime female would be a long haired version of Haruka from RahXephon. But it's hard not to say the younger version of Motoko from Love Hina(manga version) and Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi. But then again I'm something of a sucker for the whole Yamoto Nadesko(spl) thing. ;)