New Pic's..... Low Viz Ver 2.0

DyNo

Thanks for the update.

You know the more and more pics i see of the LV 2, it seems to be having the opposite effect on me than most members. When i first saw it i was extremely happy with the paint scheme, yeah not what i was originally expecting, but it was different and that really made me take a liking to it. But now that i've seen clearer pictures of it, i'm kind of shying away from my original admiration of it. I guess when i eventually end up getting one, i'll finally decide whether it was worth it or if it'll be hitting ebay. :ph34r:

Edited by Veritas

I'm glad I bought the GBP II to cover up how ugly this valk is... too bad the GBP can't be covered by anything to hide it....

They should have made the gun green or somethin'. I'm talkin' both the GU-44 and the head laser. Both stand out to me...

Edited by jenius

I'd probably like it more if it was fully green with lighter green patches. That said, do you guys think it might look better if it was green with brown patches rather than brown with green patches?

I'd probably like it more if it was fully green with lighter green patches. That said, do you guys think it might look better if it was green with brown patches rather than brown with green patches?

391058[/snapback]

Zebra paint scheme. :p:lol::rolleyes:

391066[/snapback]

:lol: Woah, don't give yamato any crazy ideas~!

391058[/snapback]

391066[/snapback]

391067[/snapback]

Too late...the new LV3 (Zebra Scheme) has arrived. Way to go Project Phoenix.

post-2246-1145004940_thumb.jpg

Edited by nightmareB4macross

391058[/snapback]

391066[/snapback]

391067[/snapback]

391093[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Knowing Yamato it COULD come true.

391058[/snapback]

391066[/snapback]

391067[/snapback]

391093[/snapback]

YAY!! I knew it would come true! Thank you! Thank you Yamato! :p:lol::rolleyes:

They should panel line the thing and maybe weather it to make it look like it was fighting in the jungle. :D

Instead of calling this the lv ver2 (sounds kinda boring) they should call it the camo low visilbility imo.

391065[/snapback]

I may be wrong but the kanji on all of the descriptions for LV2 did include the word 'camoflage type' in parentheses.

:blink: Yamato should have re-issued (as they have done so many times for so many models) the 1A low viz (1st ed.) instead of making this outageous camo freak.

391105[/snapback]

If Yamato did that, they couldn't legitimately call it LE and it would only piss off those of us who paid a bit more than we wanted to for ours. Personally, I don't have a problem with "this outrageous camo freak" because at least it's something new and different.

Yes.... that is one nasty looking Valk..  :(

391161[/snapback]

Yes it is, and thanks for the pics.

I'm glad that I didn't pre-order this one.

You know if this was a dry Macross toy period, I know I would have pre-ordered it.

During those dry spells, you just want a new Valk.

Even something like this would satisfy my fix for a new & different Macross Valk.

It's a good think they are releasing this one the same time as the VF-0S & the Super Steath. Now I can get my fix without having to purchase this Camo one.

Any other time, I probably would have pre-ordered this one.

I reckon if they did make the camo a credit card ultra rare limited like the black valk, they would be more appealing for the completist just for the rarity alone.

I think the concept of having a camo version is good though because it is different enough for people to notice. I can imagine gbp camo valks walking on the ground in battroid in similar style to the gundam in MS8th team. From above a parked gerwalk might just be harder to spot in camo color. Much harder than a bright red or black valk.

i just wish that whoever was in charge of the color theme for the low viz version 2 could have come up with a better color tone. i think the green is way too dark and overall it is not very appealing to a lot of people. i really think that this could be a big dud for yamato. kyatsu :(