Zentradi Writing

This is probably old news & I will get yawns from this, but did you know that alot of the Zentradi Signs written down in the film are actually English once the letters are translated from Zentradi to english!

The Mecha are not considered signs because the only have unit letters.

Cool huh!? :D

:huh: So if its in English and you have to translate into English to understand it then shouldnt I understand it before I translate back into English to understand it? :blink:

This is probably old news & I will get yawns from this, but did you know that alot of the Zentradi Signs written down in the film are actually English once the letters are translated from Zentradi to english!

The Mecha are not considered signs because the only have unit letters.

Cool huh!? :D

390288[/snapback]

Um which film?

:huh: So if its in English and you have to translate into English to understand it then shouldnt I understand it before I translate back into English to understand it? :blink:

390321[/snapback]

LOL

I think what Cabbit means is that once you romanize Zentraedi letters the word being romanized is actually English.

Ah the power of Culture, We take your alphabet & write dirty messages.

To be really cool (Nerdy?) take the alphabet & right using some of the zentran words from the Compendium!

BTW it was the Pine Apple Salad episode that you could see the name on the side of the Ship that Millia was in.

In the Ship that the 3 spies were in watching the miss macross show, the sign beside the escape pod can be translated (it says escape pod, duh) at least in my perfect memory that is what it shows

:D