Just now, peter said:

P6024949.JPG

Nice photos of a Nice Rifle... I can't help but comment on how interesting a juxtaposition this image makes

I don't know how many times I've bitched and moaned about Canada's stupid gun laws, but because of those laws, I was inspired to start my latest build.  

All AR-15s and variants are classified as Restricted firearms in Canada, and as a result, they can only be used at licensed gun ranges, are limited to 5 round magazines, no select fire, and cannot be suppressed.  Actually, the select fire and suppressor rule applies to all firearms in Canada.

Anyway, ARs cannot be hunted with, and you cannot take it out into the sticks and shoot it.  One manufacturer in Canada, Black Creek Labs (BCL), has however gotten creative and came up with a rifle that is not considered a variant of the AR-15, but a variant of the Armalite AR-102.  This new rifle is considered Non-restricted and as such, can be hunted with, does not have to be registered, and can be taken out to the sticks to shoot.  

BCL started pre-selling complete rifles, and they are still very back-ordered even after starting to deliver rifles.  Recently though, they have started selling bare receiver sets for those who don't want to wait for production to catch up with demand.  I've assembled probably a dozen or so ARs now, but I have never touched an AR in .308.  Apparently these are a nightmare, even in the US in terms of standards of what fits and what doesn't.

P6044976.JPG

I wish they had hard anodized these instead, but they came cerakoted in various colors.  I opted for FDE.

P6044977.JPG

It's actually not badly made, the upper and lower fit together perfectly with almost no gap or wiggle.

P6044979.JPG

P6044980.JPG

P6044981.JPG

P6044997.JPG

P6044998.JPG

P6044996.JPG

Though it's hard to see, I have a flash light behind the receiver set and barely any light gets through.

Anyway, I amassed a few parts here and there with a particular look in mind, but I knew from the get-go that this would not be a spec-clone, mainly because it would be too costly, and secondly, because I wasn't sure what parts would fit.

P6085055.JPG

So, this thing accepts barrels with a DPMS barrel extension, however the receiver accepts Armalite pattern barrel nuts only.  The rifle came with a few proprietary parts to replace certain things in your LPK, but supposedly you could slap this thing together with a regular AR-15 LPK.

P6085060.JPG

P6085061.JPG

P6085065.JPG

P6085066.JPG

The universally hated wing logo of BCL, lol:

P6085080.JPG

Fortunately, I had a solution:

P6085086.JPG

Proprietary ambi bolt release:

P6085091.JPG

Proprietary length front pivot pin:

P6085101.JPG

After that, whatever else came with your AR-15 LPK goes into this rifle.

P6145409.JPG

Can of Khaki Rustoleum to the stock and hand guard.

P6145411.JPG

P6145412.JPG

P6145415.JPG

Then it was just a matter of slapping it all together:

P6155553.JPG

P6155558.JPG

P6155560.JPG

P6155561.JPG

P6155562.JPG

P6155563.JPG

P6155565.JPG

P6155566.JPG

P6155567.JPG

Most expensive A2 grip I ever bought (KAC)

P6155568.JPG

P6155569.JPG

P6155571.JPG

P6155573.JPG

P6155577.JPG

With a couple of other of my builds that have actually appeased the Clone Gods.  This latest build is quite a ways off.

If anyone is curious about the parts list:

Surefire muzzle brake - Midwayusa
Ballistic Advantage 6.5cm barrel -CTCS
Factory BCL 102 Gas Block - EE
Random mid-length gas tube - spare parts box
AR Stoner NiB LR308 BCG - Midwayusa
Armalite SASS hand guard - EE
DPMS 308 buffer, buffer spring, A2 receiver extension - Midwayusa
DPMS dust cover, AR Stoner ambi selector- Midwayusa
Armalite tactical two-stage trigger set - Wolverine
Colt A2 stock - EE
PRI tac latch - Midwayusa
Factory BCL 102 charging handle - EE
Spuhr sp4002 - Go Big Tactical
Razor HD Gen II - SFRC
Norgon ambi mag release - Nordic 
KAC buis - EE
KAC M110 taupe A2 grip
Rustoleum Khaki 259514 - Walmart

Wishlist in case anyone has deep pockets and wants to help me get this thing closer to a spec-clone, lol!

KAC-Knight's Armament SR25 MK11 MOD 0 RAS 12 1/4" - the website says it won't fit AR-10, but out of morbid curiosity, I'd still like to see it and see if it fits the Armalite Super SASS free-float handguard barrel nut (I swear, they are identical designs!)
KAC-Knight's Armament MK 11 Mod 0 Folding Front Sight, Push Button Locked
Knight's Armament SR-25/M110 Double High Picatinny Gas Block, 0.750" - of course, I would have to rethink my barrel choices as well.
Premier Reticles Heritage 5-25x56mm

6 minutes ago, slide said:

Nice photos of a Nice Rifle... I can't help but comment on how interesting a juxtaposition this image makes

Lol, the 1st gen Civic you see pictured with the rifle is a spare shell to replace this one:

DSCN7503.JPGDSCN7489.JPG

10 hours ago, peter said:

Lol, the 1st gen Civic you see pictured with the rifle is a spare shell to replace this one:

DSCN7503.JPGDSCN7489.JPG

More of an Accord guy myself, though this is a gorgeous Civic, even has twin-loop!  Still period correct underhood or has it been given a (B)etter and/or (K)iller propulsion unit?

Not intentionally trying to change original subject matter; so bring on the Firearms too!

Edited by Wolf-1

On 6/17/2018 at 9:46 AM, Wolf-1 said:

More of an Accord guy myself, though this is a gorgeous Civic, even has twin-loop!  Still period correct underhood or has it been given a (B)etter and/or (K)iller propulsion unit?

Not intentionally trying to change original subject matter; so bring on the Firearms too!

D16y18, single-cam VTEC.  It's a bit faster than stock.

Son's first AR.  Kid was born last Monday, our second boy.

DSC_0041_9.JPG

DSC_0046_7.JPG

Fell asleep while on sentry though....noob.

His older brother (3.5 yrs old now) was also born with an AR in his hands, and I think i posted these pics before, but what the heck:

PC101104.JPG

First teether:

DSC_0465.JPG

First revolver:

IMG-20160627-WA0000.jpg

First bolt action:

_20161022_152943.JPG

_20161030_162425.JPG

_20161030_162405.JPG

Hope this new guy will like guns as much as his older brother :)

4 hours ago, peter said:

Son's first AR.  Kid was born last Monday, our second boy.

DSC_0041_9.JPG

DSC_0046_7.JPG

Fell asleep while on sentry though....noob.

CONGRATULATIONS!!  Must be a damn cool Private then, cause he's got his superiors doing the latrine duty.

14 minutes ago, Wolf-1 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!  Must be a damn cool Private then, cause he's got his superiors doing the latrine duty.

Lol, so true....only a week and I've gone through a case of diapers already...

On 6/19/2018 at 2:40 PM, peter said:

D16y18, single-cam VTEC.  It's a bit faster than stock.

Since I tend to play with the heavy Honda's, Preludes and Accords, I've never had reason to really get to know the D series.  I know they can certainly surprise people for a little SOHC, especially once boost is brought into the equation and that certain heads marked with (y) are sought after but that's about it.  I personally have an affinity for the H series; I've swapped two different ones into my Accord, NA and Turbo. Currently tearing down the NA again to add some JDM Type S goodies and trying to track down a F23 crank and rods so I can make a H23 DOHC Type S for the 4th gen Prelude I just recently acquired.  Again, awesome Civic and congrats on 2nd son!

4 hours ago, Wolf-1 said:

Since I tend to play with the heavy Honda's, Preludes and Accords, I've never had reason to really get to know the D series.  I know they can certainly surprise people for a little SOHC, especially once boost is brought into the equation and that certain heads marked with (y) are sought after but that's about it.  I personally have an affinity for the H series; I've swapped two different ones into my Accord, NA and Turbo. Currently tearing down the NA again to add some JDM Type S goodies and trying to track down a F23 crank and rods so I can make a H23 DOHC Type S for the 4th gen Prelude I just recently acquired.  Again, awesome Civic and congrats on 2nd son!

Oh, I know about the heavies....had two NSXs. :)

Factory '78 came with 57hp, the D16y8 made about 126, so a bit more than stock, made for a pretty zippy car (faster than a 2008 STi until I ran out of gears, got overtaken at about 215kph).

The thing started as my beater for my NSX until I started pouring money into it, hahahaha!!!

Edited by peter

Also, have this coming in.

T7es9GAl.jpg

maQUCci.jpg

Rs1ZDfN.jpg

S3fx8wU.jpg

I hear it's kind of a pain in the ass to get a proper 14.5" length AR?

Apparently this one was part of a custom order of Armalite 14.5" uppers destined for Canada.

Not sure what I'm going to do with it though.

Here is my new AR-10. Just picked it up Sunday. Didn't build this one. My dealer got this for me for just under $900.00. It's a DPMS LR-308. I got rid of the cheesy butt stock and grip, updating them with a Vltor EMOD stock and Magpul grip. I really like it!

IMG_6182.JPG

This is the second upper I have for my AR-10 lower. I actually bought this at a yard sale for a $100.00. It's an Intrepid Tactical RAS-12 upper receiver chambered in 12 gauge. It uses a proprietary round designed specifically for this upper. The magazine it uses is a modified 7.62x51mm PMAG and it holds 5 rounds. I'd include a picture of the ammo, but I don't have any at the moment. My dealer found me a case of 250 rounds for about $250, so it stands to reason I won't be shooting it much, especially as I found the company who made this is no longer in business. I had bought this before I found this out, but $100 is better than the people who paid over $1300 for it brand new. And since I had been looking to buy an AR-10 for quite some time, this seemed to be kind of a novelty addition to my collection.

IMG_0011.JPG

Edited by Noriko Takaya

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 2:51 PM, TangledThorns said:

Wow, you might as well just hold onto the ras-12 as a collector's item. Shame they went under, a real blow to innovation.

On a side note even though I'm fully stocked I'm  looking at buying ammo online again soon thanks to SCOTUS screwing us over with sales tax today.

Something happening with ammo I should be aware of?  When crap happens to you guys, it trickles on down to us.

I just picked up a case of Hornady ELD match 6.5cm to feed a few of my rigs, but I've been wasting a lot of money building crap instead of stocking up on ammo.

A 14.5" Armalite upper showed up in the mail the other day:

P6305866.JPG

P6305868.JPG

P6305869.JPG

P6305870.JPG

P6305872.JPG

P6305874.JPG

P6305875.JPG

P6305876.JPG

P7066082.JPG

P7066083.JPG

I basically wanted a clone of my very first AR, which was a 14.5" Norinco CQ-A.  I've built several clones of other riflse (Mk18, mod 0 and mod 1), Mk12 Mod 1, etc, but I've never build a clone of one of my own rifles, lol!  

2011-12-07+15.28.03.jpg

Anyway, I took the Armalite upper and slapped it on to one of my spare Colt Canada lowers:

P7066086.JPG

Although this one is a bit of a mutt (Colt Canada/Armalite), it at least has better lineage than my first AR, and it has the right look.  With all my other rifles covered with red dots, rails and other crap, I think I will probably leave this one as is.

With a few of my other Colt Canada rifles:

P7066098.JPG

Can you tell I'm addicted to ARs?

P6245750.JPG

Yeah, it's kind of nice to have a 14.5" upper.  It's not impossible to find, and there are no restrictions on what lowers we can mount them to, but because so few were exported from the states to Canada, they aren't super common.  A 14.5" Colt 6921 upper will cost about $1,100 CAD new.  

I got lucky with this Armalite upper as the price was insanely low.

Another piece of the puzzle for my M4gery:

P7166360.JPG

P7166361.JPG

Side sling mount.  Not even sure I'd ever use it, but it was cheap and I grabbed it.  My 3 yr old wanted to help me install it.

P7166377.JPG

P7166402.JPG

P7166404.JPG

P7166405.JPG

Since I already have a Mk18 Mod 0 clone build, I'm not sure if I want to go rails for this one.  I'm tempted, but I think this is as far as I'll go with this one.  Just leave it stock looking.

So, something that’s been sort of bugging me about my Mk12 clone was the barrel.  

ctMUKQw.jpg

I’ve been using a 20” Colt HBAR for the longest time, and since it produced great groups, I didn’t want to jinx it by chopping it to the clone correct length.  I suppose I could have just bought the clone correct barrel, but then I’d have a Colt HBAR that would need a home.  

A buddy of mine gave me an Olympic Arms 20” HBAR about a year ago and it was sitting my A4 clone.  

BpQz3qe.jpg

Colt HBAR on top, Olympic barrel on the bottom.

I decided to bring the Olympic barrel to the shop and have two inches chopped off.  I then threw the Colt HBAR into an A4 clone build:

W6ogFS3.jpg

Anyway, I just got the barrel back and slapped it all back together:

ML4zqhu.jpg

tz6ZvDP.jpg

otT3Iod.jpg

pkofLmw.jpg

OjVqPIu.jpg

APCkLIo.jpg

LSXP40L.jpg

There wasn’t any Parkerizing under the Olympic FSB, so I ended up just giving it a quick spurt of Tamiya flat black later on.

hc64Q4M.jpg

Mounted with a crush washer.

I7RGXiD.jpg

jk3EhH4.jpg

4tOUXWM.jpg

aXjYod8.jpg

2o7RyXX.jpg

PP0BbNt.jpg

Looks a lot better (minus the different color black stripe around the barrel)

Js9IKQb.jpg

4G0kNVG.jpg

NKUdQa3.jpg

RnPsOYl.jpg

With the fake can, for photos only:

Byq4sNB.jpg

nYf0FNb.jpg

Before:

5bYMATy.jpg

After:

jk3EhH4.jpg

I think it looks a lot better with the correct length barrel.

This is relevant here, I guess...

That 3D-printable gun advocacy group settled their lawsuit with the state department in their favor, so apparently the files are legal again and go back on DEFCAD starting August 1.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/07/3d-printed-gun-lawsuit-ends-after-3-years-in-gun-publishers-favor/

2 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

This is relevant here, I guess...

That 3D-printable gun advocacy group settled their lawsuit with the state department in their favor, so apparently the files are legal again and go back on DEFCAD starting August 1.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/07/3d-printed-gun-lawsuit-ends-after-3-years-in-gun-publishers-favor/

Pretty sure I'd still go to prison for 500 years if I tried to print one.

Why spend the money on a printer and supplies when you can just order a "Molding" kit and literally just pour a lower; could probably pour a dozen lowers for the cost of decent printer.  At least this way you can reinforce the lower at some the stress induced areas.  Personally, I wouldn't mind one the small milling machines designed for the incomplete lowers.

1 hour ago, peter said:

Pretty sure I'd still go to prison for 500 years if I tried to print one.

That bad?  

Frankly I'd be more concerned the damned thing would simply explode the first time anyone tried to fire it.  A 3D-printed gun strikes me as a Chauchat-level study in "cool idea, crappy execution".

34 minutes ago, Wolf-1 said:

Why spend the money on a printer and supplies when you can just order a "Molding" kit and literally just pour a lower; could probably pour a dozen lowers for the cost of decent printer.

Speaking as an engineer, "to see if we could" probably figures pretty heavily into it.

With pre-existing files it's also faster and requires less actual work.  Time and effort are both money, after all.

2 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Speaking as an engineer, "to see if we could" probably figures pretty heavily into it.

With pre-existing files it's also faster and requires less actual work.  Time and effort are both money, after all.

"To see if we could" has already been proven, so at this point its more for "giggles and grins" and "sticking it to the man," neither of which I'm against.  That said, of the two various ways I've seen lowers printed, both still require a lot of "clean up" work to simply make proper tolerances, or changing those pre-existing files to make tolerances (shrinkage).  

The Mold on the other hand is both fiber and brass reinforced in critical areas, requires no more manual clean-up than a printed example and best of all doesn't require electricity to make them.  Time?  Printed versions take as long as 36hrs, then you still have "clean up"; a mold takes less than 12 hrs total, 1.5hrs from pour to set.

Yes, the printer is ultimately superior due to its abundant versatility, speaking on a "lower" only basis here; which means the "Ghost Gunner" is still the overall winner, especially since it now does 1911's as well.  

• 3 weeks later...

As always, love your photos Peter!

nothing much to report on my end. Finally picked up a police trade in Beretta 1201FP shotgun I ordered months ago.  

Also my Olight mini came in today. Nice light for $47. 

BA8_CD880-5_A98-47_AE-_BCAB-35_A23976_D5

Here’s the Sandman-K on my 7.25” 300blk SBR.  Picked up the suppressor yesterday and had some fun shooting it last night during work  

807_D7810-1423-4_ED1-918_A-_CF2_BDEF7_EB

20 minutes ago, Chowser said:

As always, love your photos Peter!

nothing much to report on my end. Finally picked up a police trade in Beretta 1201FP shotgun I ordered months ago.  

Also my Olight mini came in today. Nice light for $47. 

BA8_CD880-5_A98-47_AE-_BCAB-35_A23976_D5

Here’s the Sandman-K on my 7.25” 300blk SBR.  Picked up the suppressor yesterday and had some fun shooting it last night during work  

807_D7810-1423-4_ED1-918_A-_CF2_BDEF7_EB

Haha, thanks!  I just ordered a Glock 19x myself, hopefuly it will arrive in the mail soon.

300blk is something I want to explore.  Some of the local ERT(SWAT) guys let me shoot theirs, what a sweet rig. 

They've only had it a short time, but it's proven useful.  Buddy was climbing out of a window and they send one into him and dropped him right away.  Round got stuck in buddy's spine, so no exit, but there was no saving him, expired not long after.

They're retiring their MP5SDs in favour of their new BLKs.  The MP5 was fun to shoot, but I could see the desire to want something with a bit more punch. 

Surplus C8 showed up in the mail yesterday:

P8066895.JPG

Slapped it on a spare Colt Canada lower I had laying around:

P8076938.JPG

P8076944.JPG

Now I just need an older Aimpoint 2000, 3000, 5000 or 9000 for it.  If anyone has one laying around in their spare parts box and wants to part with it, let me know, thanks!

Also, I just ordered some parts for a 300blk build....fml, who needs food?

Edited by peter

Ha. Eating is overrated!!

more toys!  To pass on to your kids when you starve to death. :)

my birthday was Sunday so my 11yr old and I built him his upcoming 12th birthday rifle. 

Cannabilized a Ruger 10/22 and put it into a kit to make it look like the HK G36.  Suppressed of course. 

DC03_D5_DD-_B88_E-4821-_B29_B-53_CE8390_

1 hour ago, Chowser said:

Ha. Eating is overrated!!

more toys!  To pass on to your kids when you starve to death. :)

my birthday was Sunday so my 11yr old and I built him his upcoming 12th birthday rifle. 

Cannabilized a Ruger 10/22 and put it into a kit to make it look like the HK G36.  Suppressed of course. 

DC03_D5_DD-_B88_E-4821-_B29_B-53_CE8390_

Hey, I have one of those!  With a 0.930 barrel and the G36 kit, it's not exactly a lightweight 10/22 anymore, lol!

PC181702.JPG

PC181705.JPG

On 8/10/2018 at 12:55 AM, AN/ALQ128 said:

My very first firearm. A 1950 Tula manufacture SKS picked up for 250.

IMG_0148crop.jpg

That's something I don't have, an SKS.  A lot of my pals got one, but I never got around to getting one.

On 8/12/2018 at 1:57 AM, peter said:

That's something I don't have, an SKS.  A lot of my pals got one, but I never got around to getting one.

They're nifty little rifles, and still extremely cheap, although I've heard they're slowly rising in price.

The fate of all milsurp, sadly.

I've always wanted a Blackhawk down clone, but never got around to doing one up.  I have an BHDish M14 clone I did years ago, but it's far from clone correct and I've always wanted one of the Delta 723s.  In the movie, they used 727s with Aimpoint M68 CCO reflex sights, but from what I've read, the Delta guys were more likely to be using 653s and 723s.  The Aimpoint seen in the film were not standardized until 1995 and it was more likely they were using Aimpoint 3000 or 5000 models.

Anyways, I've been following this thread and it sort of influenced me to get started:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/-/127-449652/?r=7722057&page=29

I started rummaging through my spare parts bin and dug through my bag of A2 grips, trying to figure out the differences between DPMS, Colt, Daniel Defence, Armalite and CMMG, and to be honest, I could hardly tell any of them apart.  Some of them were shinier than others, but that's about all I could detect.  The Diemaco ones are D marked inside, and that's the only one I can actually tell apart.  

P8117267.JPG

P8117268.JPG

So I pulled one out to work on and threw it in the pile of stuff I was going to paint today - Skinny hand guards and my N1 (grade 4, sloshed around in a LAV etc) stock.

P8117269.JPG

I also remembered from one of Garand Thumb's latest videos titled "Military M4 vs High End Civilian AR15" where he mentions sanding down the finger bump in his A2 grips.  I've got a few A1 grips, and I wasn't intentionally trying to turn an A2 grip into an A1 grip, but I do prefer the feel of the A1 grip, largely because it was missing the bump.  Since I had so many A2 grips, I decided to experiment a little and try what Flannel Daddy does and sand off the bump.

P8117275.JPG

I started off with pretty rough grit paper, I think it was 60 grit, and even then it took a while and it certainly didn't look pretty.

P8117276.JPG

Next, I took some 150 grit paper to it and it sort of smoothed it out.  I actually have 200, 400, 600 and even 1000 and 2000 grit sand paper, but I didn't bother because I wasn't exactly trying to make an A1 grip, and besides, the thing was going to get painted anyway so I stopped at 150.

P8117277.JPG

I was also experimenting with paint and wanted to try some Tamiya paint colors.  From my experience, Tamiya spray paint produced very thin coats of paint and when I finally do up my CANSOFCOM clone, the paint won't fill in the shallow engraving I had done on it.

P8117279.JPG

These two colors actually turned out a bit brighter than I'd hoped. 

P8117280.JPG

P8117281.JPG

The NATO brown turned out to almost have an orange tinge to it, so I'll have to find something a bit darker for the CANSOFCOM clone.  Or maybe it's just because the paint looks so fresh, it looks a bit too bright?  Anyway, this was never going to be a perfect clone anyway, so I'll see how it turns out after some use.

P8117282.JPG

Next, I threw the furniture onto my surplus C8 build.  I'll probably buy another Surplus C8 upper for a proper C8 clone of these days, but that will be a project for another day.

P8117270.JPG

I went by Reliable Gun and my pal Hermes helped me source a single 1 inch ring for my Surefire.  I think it's supposed to be a Weaver mount, but beggars can't be choosers, and I'll grab the proper one when I get a chance.  This will at least get the light on the rifle for now.

P8117271.JPG

P8117272.JPG

I also dug out the Surefire tape switch for this build. 

P8127284.JPG

I ended up using spacers for the mount because the barrel profile was so thin, the body of the Surefire contacted the bayonet lug.  It works just fine if the light was mounted on the side, but most pics I've seen have the flash light mounted underneath.  I'll probably just try to source a taller 1 inch Weaver mount for the light.

P8127285.JPG

This build is sitting on a Colt Canada lower right now, but I'm short on lowers so I'll eventually try to get a Colt USA M4 lower (probably settle for an LE6920 lower).  The only two M4 lowers I have are sitting on my Mk18 clones right and it's hard to break them up.

P8127287.JPG

P8127288.JPG

P8127289.JPG

P8127290.JPG

P8127283.JPG

P8127286.JPG

Overall, I'm content with what I've built, despite the paint turning out brighter than I'd like.  

I found trying to source the clone correct Aimpoint 3000 or Aimpoint 5000 to be a complete pain in the dik, and at times, those fukkers cost more money than I'd like to spend for such an old red dot, but I managed to find a cheap Aimpoint 9000 for now. 

When it arrives, I'll throw it on, see how it looks and see if I can get away with it.

More pics to follow when it shows up :)

My Aimpoint 9000sc ACET 2MOA showed up.

P8167427.JPG

I know there's still hope for me and I haven't completely fallen to the dark side because this model isn't clone correct.  If I can find a cheap 3000 or 5000, I may cave, but this one will do for now.

P8167428.JPG

P8167429.JPG

This one was a pretty good deal and I couldn't turn it down.  The 5000 series seems to fetch a pretty hefty price tag considering it's age, but since cloners have been buying them up, there's a demand for it which drives the price up.  I may still get a clone correct 5000 series one day, but I'm not there yet.

P8167430.JPG

P8167488.JPG

P8167489.JPG

P8167496.JPG

P8167498.JPG

I just threw it on a rail that I had in my spare parts bin.  I should probably source a clone correct carry handle rail, but this will do for now.

P8167500.JPG

P8167501.JPG

I'm not sure I will even keep optics on my clone, but for now, here it sits.  While I had the camera out, I snapped a few more pics of other details.

P8167482.JPG

P8167483.JPG

P8167487.JPG

P8167490.JPG

P8167491.JPG

P8167492.JPG

P8167494.JPG

P8167497.JPG

P8167485.JPG