Display Your Collections...

Hello everybody

I am new to the forum but I know the site since 2000, and I say bravo for the site. This ismy collection, which does not stop, i’m waiting the yf 21 that I really want it when i see the photos because it seems brilliant strongly review, waiting for vf11 B and new 1 / 60 vf1

I was in japan for my honeymoon trip for 3 weeks and it was really genius, my wife and I love it, we visit Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Nagoya, Kyoto, Takayama, Nagano, and of course Miyagima and Tokyo. Many shinkansen, trains and fortunately there is japan rail pass, Tokyo is a city delirious and I want to return. Thanks to the site that I learned about the shops to find macross toys and I find (akimap) on the shops to akihabara, i buy :1 VF-1J Valkyrie Super MAX 1 VF-1J Stealth Type, 1 yf 19 fast pack and 1 sv51 and some patlabor toys. So thank you all and this is the photos of my collection. :)

1/72

1 vf 19

1 yf 21

1 vf 11b

1/60

3 yf 19

1 vf 0s

1 vf 0a whit fast pack

1 sv 51

1 QF-2200D-A Ghost

1/48

1 vf 1j stealh type

1 vf 1j Super Valkyrie MAX[/s[/color]ize]

post-7207-1201867169_thumb.jpg

post-7207-1201867235_thumb.jpg

haha awesome type j9, you had good fun huh? :D

My first and only trip (so far) to japan was straight to Akihabara, and i was so awestruck i didn't think to take alot of pics. only some on the way back to the airport of my haul (2 1/60 YF-19's (first release) and other smaller misc stuffs).

CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK! My wifey is going to see her mum in June. and en-route she will be in Japan for 2 days so i am hoping there will be something Yamato will release around then for her to bring me back something. :p (.60 VF-1S please!)

i got these two for the duration of the past 2 weeks ^_^

both are cheap..YF-21 loose and the cannon fodder got some paint chips and missing something on the left wing.

The cannon fodder might be repairable. I need to think on this, but there's probably a few members that are smarter than me with good ideas on how to fix this.

I've been at this not even a month. My wife doesn't know it yet. I have been trying to beat my wife home so she doesn't see I have a delivery each day. I'll be able to take the Valks home after I sweeten her up for Valentine's Day next week. Until then, these babies will reside at work in my office with my favorites out on my desk. Here's what I have collected so far. The other pics are of my Thomas Blackshear and Stacy Bayne figurine collection. Some of these babies are worth a few hundred bucks a piece. I will be auctioning some of them off to finance my new love. New home office furninture already has slots for Valks. Will change out frosted glass in cabinets so that I can see inside. Favorites will go behind glass.

post-7126-1202345485_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1202345556_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1202345593_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1202345626_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1202345648_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1202345719_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1202345902_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1202348917_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1202348927_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1202348943_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1202348961_thumb.jpg

Edited by MacrossMan

MacrossMan,

VERY NICE!!! It's gonna take some serious sweetening up ;)

Are the pics of the cabinets and whatnot to show where you will be displaying them???

:ph34r:

I've been at this not even a month. My wife doesn't know it yet. I try to beat my wife home so she doesn't see I have a delivery. I'll be able to take them home after I sweeten her up for Valentine's Day next week. Until then, these babies will reside at work in my office with my favorites out on my desk. Here's what I have collected so far.

Good on ya mate! Good to know that i am not the only one hiding valks at work. I just hope that you survive the shock when she finds out how much these cost! Great choices too by the way! I need me one of those Yf-19 wFP and a stealth and a vf-0a. Great stuff! Let us know how the wifey takes it.

I've been at this not even a month. My wife doesn't know it yet. I try to beat my wife home so she doesn't see I have a delivery. I'll be able to take them home after I sweeten her up for Valentine's Day next week. Until then, these babies will reside at work in my office with my favorites out on my desk. Here's what I have collected so far.

nice collection! did you get most of them on ebay?

nice collection! did you get most of them on ebay?

Thanks Vegas, but I have some major dough to spend before I come anywhere near to what you have collected.

1/60 VF-0S $129.99 Amazon

1/60 VF-0A $135.00 Ebay

1/60 YF-19 $209.00 Ebay

1/VF-1J $119.99 Tisnic

The smaller 1/60's, the armor, Robotech MPC all came from Ebay. Pretty decent prices, but if I had known what the 1/60's and 1/48's were like I would have saved my money for other 1/48's. We live and we learn.

MacrossMan,

VERY NICE!!! It's gonna take some serious sweetening up ;)

Are the pics of the cabinets and whatnot to show where you will be displaying them???

Thanks man! The Misses is a sucker for romance, so I will sweeten her up really nice with a singing quartet at work or something. I'll soften up the blow some how. The cabinet displayed holds some of the figurines that I am going to sell to buy more Valks. Once I locate the pics to my office cabinets I'll post them.

Thanks man! The Misses is a sucker for romance, so I will sweeten her up really nice with a singing quartet at work or something. I'll soften up the blow some how. The cabinet displayed holds some of the figurines that I am going to sell to buy more Valks. Once I locate the pics to my office cabinets I'll post them.

Right on man.....The singing quartet sounds like a baller idea.....I bet she'll go ape and wanna give you ALOT of lovin.....I eagerlly await new pics.....thanks for sharing.

Thanks Vegas, but I have some major dough to spend before I come anywhere near to what you have collected.

my collection is nothing compared to our fellow members here :unsure: . im also trying to catch up and theres alot more to go :wacko:

my wanted list:

max vf-1a

hikaru vf-1a

miria q-rau

konig monster

sv-51 ivanov

sv-51 nora

sv-51 cf

vf-0a

vf-0a shin

yf-19

yf-21

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

Right on man.....The singing quartet sounds like a baller idea.....I bet she'll go ape and wanna give you ALOT of lovin.....I eagerlly await new pics.....thanks for sharing.

Man, I work for hospital where the women out number the guys 5 to 1. Women go goo-goo when they receive Valentine's Day gifts at work. They love the attention and even more so seeing some of the jealousy from other women. I see it all every year, so I have some ideas to work with. B))

my collection is nothing compared to our fellow members here :unsure: . im also trying to catch up and theres alot more to go :wacko:

my wanted list:

max vf-1a

hikaru vf-1a

miria q-rau

konig monster

sv-51 ivanov

sv-51 nora

sv-51 cf

vf-0a

vf-0a shin

yf-19

yf-21

I've seen some of your grabs man, and please believe I only wish I was where you are with your collection. Some of the guys collection around here I all but faint when I see what they have accumalated. You guys are lucky though because you all got in on the game while prices were reasonable. Here I sit and in the next few days I am about shell out over $300 for a Low Visibiity Version 1 and I still can't find the Stealth Super Strike Parts!

Consider yourself lucky that you don't have to play major catch up and spend lots of money on the front end. It would be cool to part with a couple of hundred dollars a month, instead of hundreds each month trying to play catch up. It's very addictive this Macross thing. I've been watching the SDF: Macross english dub and can not believe the difference in it and the U.S. Robotech version. Really eye-opening! The more I get into this the more I want to know about it!

Good on ya mate! Good to know that i am not the only one hiding valks at work. I just hope that you survive the shock when she finds out how much these cost! Great choices too by the way! I need me one of those Yf-19 wFP and a stealth and a vf-0a. Great stuff! Let us know how the wifey takes it.

I got so many I dont need to hide my Collection. When I put out something new she thinks I swapped something from my Containers HAHA

The Misses is a sucker for romance, so I will sweeten her up really nice with a singing quartet at work or something. I'll soften up the blow some how.

Oh. I thought you meant "sweeten" her up by getting her drunk. :lol: Nice collection of goods. I know you feel you're playing "catch up," but this a great time to be a Macross collector, as new toys and model kits (and re-released kits) will be coming soon. Be glad stuff is available. In the not-so-distant past, there were discussions on these boards about no new Macross stuff coming out.

Oh. I thought you meant "sweeten" her up by getting her drunk. :lol: Nice collection of goods. I know you feel you're playing "catch up," but this a great time to be a Macross collector, as new toys and model kits (and re-released kits) will be coming soon. Be glad stuff is available. In the not-so-distant past, there were discussions on these boards about no new Macross stuff coming out.

you and your drinkin ^_^

the perfect avatar you have for you :D

you and your drinkin ^_^

the perfect avatar you have for you :D

As much as I mention drinking on these forums, in reality I'm not the alcoholic that I seem to be. :mellow: But, someday I'll be there; it just takes determination. Frank Sinatra once said that he felt sorry for people who didn't drink, because when they woke up in the morning, that was the best they were going to feel all day.

edit: As far as Macross collecting goes, if it wasn't for my drinking, I wouldn't have a few choice pieces in my collection. Getting online drunk and visting the MW For Sale forum and/or ebay = bad.

Edited by Wicked Ace

edit: As far as Macross collecting goes, if it wasn't for my drinking, I wouldn't have a few choice pieces in my collection. Getting online drunk and visting the MW For Sale forum and/or ebay = bad.

Man oh man I can relate to that! There's an arsenal of spirits behind those cabinet doors in my office. I got liquored up, closed my eyes, and clicked the "Buy It Now!" option for the YF-19 with Fast Packs and Fold Booster. Kinda like taking a shot. Look away, grit your teeth, clinch your fist...then the ever present little sting! After it's all said it done, it aint so bad. Seeing those boxes at the front door makes it all worth while! ^_^

I'm gonna have to do the same thing for the Low Visibility Vers. 1 :wacko:

Edited by MacrossMan

As much as I mention drinking on these forums, in reality I'm not the alcoholic that I seem to be. :mellow: But, someday I'll be there; it just takes determination. Frank Sinatra once said that he felt sorry for people who didn't drink, because when they woke up in the morning, that was the best they were going to feel all day.

LOL :lol:

I must say that I myself have been quite the drunk when it comes to Macross. I know it's not good. But really...I'm trying to stop. My theapist says "Ryan, the first step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one" I think he's a quack though. ^_^

I'm gonna have to do the same thing for the Low Visibility Vers. 1 :wacko:

Funny you should mention Low Vis Version 1. :lol: I was up late/early drinking when I "won" that one. :lol: At least the money went to a respected member on these forums.

Edited by Wicked Ace

Funny you should mention Low Vis Version 1. :lol: I was up late/early drinking when I "won" that one. :lol: At least the money went to a respected member on these forums.

Wicked Ace my man! I'm feeling pretty damn good right now by way of some XO brandy and a steady eye on a figure I've been dying to get my hands on! Just won my Low Viz ver. 1 on Ebay for a decent price! Also got the Low Viz ver. 2 for $59.99.

Hell, I must admit that I'm buzzing, but I can not wait until I see the boxes at the front door! I had all but counted myself out for the Low Viz Version 1!

My Macross "wants" are just about complete or at least close enough to the where I don't feel like I am playing catch up too terribly. I would love Stealth Strike Parts, but to score on the low viz 1??? Oh, it doesn't get much better than that! Hopefully they will re-issue the Stealth Strike Parts; if not, at least I still have a Stealth!

Will post pics when they arrive.

Mahhh-Cure-Ross!!! ^_^

Wicked Ace my man! I'm feeling pretty damn good right now by way of some XO brandy and a steady eye on a figure I've been dying to get my hands on! Just won my Low Viz ver. 1 on Ebay for a decent price! Also got the Low Viz ver. 2 for $59.99.

Hell, I must admit that I'm buzzing, but I can not wait until I see the boxes at the front door! I had all but counted myself out for the Low Viz Version 1!

My Macross "wants" are just about complete or at least close enough to the where I don't feel like I am playing catch up too terribly. I would love Stealth Strike Parts, but to score on the low viz 1??? Oh, it doesn't get much better than that! Hopefully they will re-issue the Stealth Strike Parts; if not, at least I still have a Stealth!

Will post pics when they arrive.

I'm glad you got what you wanted. Cheers!

Hi guys

I finally got a display case for my really small collection. It is just one 1/48 VF1 with FP and several 1/24 Alternators but I'm proud how they look in their new house.

I need to save more money t put more macross.

p2101729iq8.jpg

I have done the panneling to de valk and next will be the FP, then I will apply the decals

p2101732ye9.jpg

p2101733cj4.jpg

p2101734xz6.jpg

Hi guys

I finally got a display case for my really small collection. It is just one 1/48 VF1 with FP and several 1/24 Alternators but I'm proud how they look in their new house.

I need to save more money t put more macross.

I have done the panneling to de valk and next will be the FP, then I will apply the decals

Nice display. The only thing I see wrong is it needs more Macross stuff. :) I am partial to TF Wheeljack, though.

Edited by Wicked Ace

I got it in IKEA, it is a swedish ferniture factory but with shops all around Europe.

I bought it in Spain (Zaragoza) for 50 euros.

This is the link for IKEA USA http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30119205

Wow! These are cheap at $59 a piece yet they don't have that "cheap" look to them. Unfortunately we don't have Ikea in Arkansas. Their flat rate shipping for any order under 500 lbs. is $265. The same glass curio displays are on Ebay for roughly $150 shipped. I just couldn't bring myself to pay that price knowing they're only $59 piece if I purchased them in the store. These would have looked great in my office in the darker color. I have some display space, but I think I will let my wife keep her "pretties" in them and go with the glass display so I can see the Valks in all their splendor!

It's weird; I can hardly get any work done for gawking at these things all day long. It's just amazing to see a toy with so much detail; so much so you wouldn't know they transformed into different modes if you were not familiar with what you were looking at. Can't wait until Valentine's Day so I can bring them home on Friday!