Display Your Collections...

If you're referring to the new Aoshima series, as far as I know they aren't. But Toynami is coming out with new Shadow Alphas based on the Robotech : The Shadow Chronicles movie.

-Kyp

Yeah the Aoshima are the ones I was referring too. If the Toynamis are not total pieces of crap like they were previously....then I will consider getting one.

Toynami is making them for Aoshima so if you dont want pices of crap :rolleyes: dont buy it.

LMAO.....now come on.....we all know that not ALL that toynami makes are POS' just most of what they make.

I'm quite proud if it, it appears to be even better QC-wise than my Lancer Alpha, and I thought that one was pretty good. It seems that what they say about the Shadow Alphas is true, that they were the best of the MPC Alpha series.

-Kyp

Actually, my own Shadow Alpha probably has the most frustrating quirks out of all my Alphas:

• Upward-sloping nose in fighter mode;
  • One of the front canards broke when I was trying to minimize the "up-nose" look (I was able to superglue it back on); and
  • Hips that, when pushed past a certain angle, flop the torso down.
That last one is especially frustrating since I have to "cheat" a little to put her in a cool battroid pose.

Here are some new additions to my collection: Nora, Kiki, Rei, Minmei, Minmay, Mao, SD Milia (thank you Mysterryno), BobaFet, some gashapon, etc...

The one thing that I am bummed about is that my shelves are too shallow to host Nora in Gerwalk which is the mode that I wanted to pose her in. I guess that will have to wait until I get a new display (which will have to be soon because I am running out of space)...

post-4840-1201069998_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1201070038_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1201070099_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1201070134_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1201070160_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1201070197_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1201070230_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1201070253_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1201070272_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1201070304_thumb.jpg

Here are some new additions to my collection: Nora, Kiki, Rei, Minmei, Minmay, Mao, SD Milia (thank you Mysterryno), BobaFet, some gashapon, etc...

The one thing that I am bummed about is that my shelves are too shallow to host Nora in Gerwalk which is the mode that I wanted to pose her in. I guess that will have to wait until I get a new display (which will have to be soon because I am running out of space)...

Now....can you PLEASE tell me....how do you hide this??? (You know what I mean ;) ) Also......you are VERY VERY welcome for the SD my man......I can understand how much you love Milia. (A chick with green hair.....how is that not hot? Also...she is a hell of a baby maker. ^_^ )

Girl in the 2nd pic near the center.....ohhhhhh soooooo HOT!!!

:ph34r:

who's that girl that looks like rei kneeling on the far left in the 1st pic? that fig. looks soo familiar for some reason. BTW, nice collection!

Hey, Thanks everyone....

@ miriya

wow...thats a nice set of valkyrie girls u got....love the evangelion girls as well!!!

now i want to get those evagelion girls!!!

Thanks! Those little ones were a gashapon set I got on ebay.

Now....can you PLEASE tell me....how do you hide this??? (You know what I mean ;) ) Also......you are VERY VERY welcome for the SD my man......I can understand how much you love Milia. (A chick with green hair.....how is that not hot? Also...she is a hell of a baby maker. ^_^ )

Girl in the 2nd pic near the center.....ohhhhhh soooooo HOT!!!

How do I hide it? This bookshelf is in my office, covered by a piece of fabric all the way down the front, with a small altar in place in front of it with a large painting in front of it. Nobody ever asks, hey what is behind that fabric behind that altar? Also because my office is sooooo messy with equipment and supplies and piles of stuff it just gets hidden. I only open it up for special occasions when I know that either nobody will be coming or if I know exactly who will be coming that are OK with the stuff. It is a bit complicated. I do not feel like a "free collector" so to speak, having to hide all this in this way. Hopefully sometime, in the not too distant future I can have this at home, hidden in a different way. You know my situation Mysterryno. It is complicated.

who's that girl that looks like rei kneeling on the far left in the 1st pic? that fig. looks soo familiar for some reason. BTW, nice collection!

That figure is a character called Ultra Jump and is designed by Range Murata and produced by Beagle. It is a great figure.

bgl880307_LRG.jpg

Oh and Mysterryno, that character is Mariko Imai from Tsukasa Bullet

Yeah...those Tsukasa Bullet chicks are HOT HOT HOT...but if my fiance found I spent money to get those chicks I would be DEAD DEAD DEAD. :ph34r:

I dug up some old pictures of my at that time collection of Macross toys probly from 1998. I probly have twice that now but I don't have space to display but only a few at a time right now. It's like I have kids I can't see or visit cause they are all in cardboard box hell!

post-509-1201157677_thumb.jpg

This all that I have on display right now. It's sad. :(

post-509-1201192704_thumb.jpg

post-509-1201192718_thumb.jpg

post-509-1201192732_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spiff

I dug up some old pictures of my at that time collection of Macross toys probly from 1998. I probly have twice that now but I don't have space to display but only a few at a time right now. It's like I have kids I can't see or visit cause they are all in cardboard box hell!

Good lookin collection there Spiff.

I like the little comic too....that is funny :lol: .

Love your collection. Pretty impressive collection of robots.

Thanks guys, and I did dust after I took the pics. I suppose I should have dusted first, after all the wife has been nagging me to dust my shelves...

I'm amazed your robots have'nt been nagging you too dust them off before your wife had. My Chunkys yell at me at least once a week to quite being lazy and not let them get covered with dust. Actually....I think I have a mild case of OCD and dust like 2 or 3 times a week. I know I know....I'm a little strange.

My latest addition is Nausicaa and Moeve. She is crammed in there as I am really running out of space! I have been wanting one of these for a long time now and finally found one on evilbay. It did run a bit of a pretty penny but was worth it. Nausicaa is one of my favorite anime films.

post-4840-1201384670_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1201384693_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1201384735_thumb.jpg

My latest addition is Nausicaa and Moeve. She is crammed in there as I am really running out of space! I have been wanting one of these for a long time now and finally found one on evilbay. It did run a bit of a pretty penny but was worth it. Nausicaa is one of my favorite anime films.

That's a crazy cool figure there mate. I have never heard of that anime before. I will have to check it out sometime. :ph34r:

That's a crazy cool figure there mate. I have never heard of that anime before. I will have to check it out sometime. :ph34r:

Rent the DVD from Netflix or buy it cheap online. You won't regret watching it. It's right up there with Macross: DYRL as one of my favorite anime films of all time. I think you'll like some of the aerial scenes.

Btw, Nausicaa came out in the theaters in 1984. The same year as DYRL.

Edited by Vifam7

Rent the DVD from Netflix or buy it cheap online. You won't regret watching it. It's right up there with Macross: DYRL as one of my favorite anime films of all time. I think you'll like some of the aerial scenes.

Btw, Nausicaa came out in the theaters in 1984. The same year as DYRL.

Right on mate.....I will rent it from NetFlix. Thanks for the info. :ph34r:

was it really a good anime movie??? seen this a couple of times in the shops.....was always having 2nd thoughts buying it...now im wanting to watch it!!!

You must see this film! If you want you could rent it first but you will probably end up buying it afterwards. It is a brilliant masterpiece! Watching it you would never know that it was made in 1984. It is timeless!

Nice Nausicaa figure, I think it's Hayao Miyazaki's best film with My Neighbor Totoro coming in second in my opinion.

Totally. I am thinking about the same. Because of my son, I have watched Totoro literally hundreds of times! Next in line for best Miyazaki films would be Spirited away, Princess Monoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Porko Rosso, Laputa,... Oh they are all so great! I am a big fan of his works!

Next in line for best Miyazaki films would be Spirited away, Princess Monoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Porko Rosso, Laputa,... Oh they are all so great! I am a big fan of his works!

Dont forget that new one "Tales from Earthsea"!Just watched it a few days ago!Its great!!