Display Your Collections...

That's what compressed air is for ;)

Got H boy off of the bay

Thanks gonna hunt me down an H boy

I tried Compressed air once and I made a right mess. Now I just use an air de-ioniser and a duster and some Mr Shene polish on the shelves and a nice soft brush on the figures etc.

Man....

I reaaalllyyy want Kayado to add Misa Hayes to its' Frauline series...

I personally am very much in love with her :)

VFTF1

I second that and raise you one Milia.

EDIT: BTW I just paid for my Frauline Rei figure with HLJ. (Yes, I am over my HLJ boycott. It lasted.... about a week and a half? They came good and I think they are back on track now.)

Edited by miriya

I second that and raise you one Milia.

EDIT: BTW I just paid for my Frauline Rei figure with HLJ. (Yes, I am over my HLJ boycott. It lasted.... about a week and a half? They came good and I think they are back on track now.)

HLJ seems to be shipping things out much quicker. I'll get my Kanu Uncho fig tomorrow, and my fraulein Rei, and 25th anniv valks should reach me later next week.

Thanks gonna hunt me down an H boy

I tried Compressed air once and I made a right mess. Now I just use an air de-ioniser and a duster and some Mr Shene polish on the shelves and a nice soft brush on the figures etc.

I just looked on eBay and found a couple of Hellboys. Do a search on "Sideshow Hellboy".

I just got a 6 pack of those spray cans of compressed air for cleaning off computer keyboards. They have a cool little straw that presses into the nozzle and you can focus the air stream just about wherever you want. I think they were only a couple of bucks and they work great.

Edited by sqidd

Sweet falcon! I have bee looking for one at a reasonable price for a while now. Have you see the new one? It's the biggest Lego set every made!

10179-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

Thanks, was a birthday present from the missus couple years ago so have hanged onto it. Yep, have heard of it, looks quite yummy! It's massive though, saw the pictures of it with the designer and you need like a whole coffee table just for it! make an interesting centrepiece!.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this isn't very impressive, but I'm proud of them none-the-less.

PICT2652.JPG

Sorry for the crappy pic, it's the best my camera will do.

The MPC Shadow Alpha is my latest one, and it's really nice. I got it absolutely mint with everything for $48 shipped. Now if they'll just make a "Shadow color" Tread...51.gif

My next one will be the YF-21, but I plan on getting Shin's VF-0A, Ivanov's SV-51, and a second edition YF-19 to go with the YF-21.

Not to mention all of the VF-1's in the new 1/60 line...I'm gonna be a broke, broke man...2.gif

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

I know this isn't very impressive, but I'm proud of them none-the-less.

-Kyp

Gotta start somewhere right? The VF-0 is a great start in my book. One of the first ones I got too.

What is not impressive is your electrician, your outlet is upside down. :p

Gotta start somewhere right? The VF-0 is a great start in my book. One of the first ones I got too.

What is not impressive is your electrician, your outlet is upside down. :p

LOL...It was probably maintenance that installed them like that in my town house...oh well, as long as they keep working. :p

Maybe it's not impressive from a volume standpoint, but impressive taste wise. God I love alpha's.

Thanks, so do I! The Shadow Alpha is my favorite, but I really wish I could get a Blue Alpha. But they're pretty expensive on Evilbay, maybe I can get lucky and get one for a half way decient price.

-Kyp

LOL...It was probably maintenance that installed them like that in my town house...oh well, as long as they keep working. :p

Thanks, so do I! The Shadow Alpha is my favorite, but I really wish I could get a Blue Alpha. But they're pretty expensive on Evilbay, maybe I can get lucky and get one for a half way decient price.

-Kyp

Does that Shadow have any SERIOUS QC issues? I have been thinking for a while about getting an Alpha and I am guessing that one would be the way to go.

The claw hands look great, and with a little bit of pushing in here and there, everything fits and locks up perfectly in fighter mode. I haven't transformed it, and never will. I got this thing in MINT condition with everything even the white outer box for $48 shipped and I'm keeping it in mint condition!

PM Jasonc here on the forums, he may be able to get you another one, that's who I got mine from. ;)

In fact, I love it so much that I'm going to get another clear flexi-stand from LOS for it. :wub:

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

The claw hands look great, and with a little bit of pushing in here and there, everything fits and locks up perfectly in fighter mode. I haven't transformed it, and never will. I got this thing in MINT condition with everything even the white outer box for $48 shipped and I'm keeping it in mint condition!

PM Jasonc here on the forums, he may be able to get you another one, that's who I got mine from. ;)

In fact, I love it so much that I'm going to get another clear flexi-stand from LOS for it. :wub:

-Kyp

Right on....THANKS :ph34r:

Hey, Thanks Kicker773. I love the Valk girl!

Is that the Bandai Kit?

Sqidd, you really think it is creepy? Thats cool if you do, I mean, we can still be friends, right?

I was suprised at how many people were disturbed by the Takeshi Murakami Valk Girl too. I mean, yeah, her Coochie, was just sticking out in your face, but whats disturbing about that?

Anyway, I may have to pick one of these up. The Bandai Kit is easier to get and cheaper than the ultra rare Murakami Kit.

Hey, Thanks Kicker773. I love the Valk girl!

Is that the Bandai Kit?

Sqidd, you really think it is creepy? Thats cool if you do, I mean, we can still be friends, right?

I was suprised at how many people were disturbed by the Takeshi Murakami Valk Girl too. I mean, yeah, her Coochie, was just sticking out in your face, but whats disturbing about that?

Anyway, I may have to pick one of these up. The Bandai Kit is easier to get and cheaper than the ultra rare Murakami Kit.

not sure if its a bandai kit.. i bought it assembled and it didn't come with a box.. sorry guys wish i could give more info on that

It's the progression of my own thoughts that creeps me out. It's something like this:

"That chick is hot"....

"Is she part robot?"...

closer inspection

"Yeah, she is part robot!"

"Gross"

"Would I still hit it?"

"Probably."

"Ewwww gross" :)

think it be more creepier if it is Valkyrie "dude"...........eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww........:lol: bwahahahahaha

Yeah, where would the landing gear go... in Eugimon's pants... (it's spreading into other threads now. blame me not EXO)...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie