Display Your Collections...

I finally got some pictures of my collection together and I wanted to share them with all of you guys

Tell me what you think.

If you have any questions what is what, just pm me or add a reply

Drat, I forgot to put in the picture of the painted symbol matsushiro jetfire mint in box, sorry about that guys

post-5224-1195235074_thumb.jpg

post-5224-1195235114_thumb.jpg

post-5224-1195235133_thumb.jpg

post-5224-1195235156_thumb.jpg

post-5224-1195235166_thumb.jpg

post-5224-1195235176_thumb.jpg

post-5224-1195235210_thumb.jpg

Edited by ben2099

I finally got some pictures of my collection together and I wanted to share them with all of you guys

Tell me what you think.

Drat, I forgot to put in the picture of the painted symbol matsushiro jetfire mint in box, sorry about that guys

Oooooooooo..I just wish I had the oldies you do. Verrrrrry nice :ph34r:

Tell me what you think.

Hooray for vintage stuff!

Very nice!

Thanks to all for the compliments, I love doing the customs and I'm just glad I finally ran across Krylon Fuzion, just wish they had more colors.

@ dafunguy:

small collection eiiiy......

i wonder whats ur definition of BIG collection??? heheheheheeh...great cabinet dude!!!

For my definition of a BIG collection, just look at Sithlord's post directly above your post. Click on "check out the shelves" and look at his 2001-2005 stuff ... now get ready to pass out! haha. :wacko:

Edited by dafunguy

when Kensei gets his shelves made, we can have a battle royale of the super collections. Until then, I do have to say Sithlord's collection is very impressive.

I concur. Valks in 44 Litre tubs do not make for an impressive display. :unsure:

dafunguy I love your shelves. I just got one for my graduation present, although the wood is all black. Those shelves rule.

Edited by kensei

For my definition of a BIG collection, just look at Sithlord's post directly above your post. Click on "check out the shelves" and look at his 2001-2005 stuff ... now get ready to past out! haha. :wacko:

Yo...yo...yo...whre's this collection of sithlords...I would REALLY like to drool over it....can someone PLEASE post a link to it. THANKS.

:ph34r:

I just rearrange my Macross display today. Here are the new pictures.

VERY NICE!!!!! ^_^^_^ I especially like the "picture frame" of Minmei and Hikaru in the bottom right hand corner of pic #3. THANKS for sharing.

Hey, dafunguy, where'd you get that display case? Does it come with the light fixtures installed? Who makes it? Very nice collection by the way and the display case is superb.

Your answer is above and right here too ^_^

I got it used from Craig's list, so I have no idea who makes the shelf ... and I've never seen another one.

I added a couple of new ones to the collection. And there are some here that I will probally liquedating soon.

I added the MP Starscream and the Super Stealth ^_^

S6300002.jpg

I added a couple of new ones to the collection. And there are some here that I will probally liquedating soon.

I added the MP Starscream and the Super Stealth ^_^

Display is looking good man and getting larger! :D Can't wait to grab MP SS next year too.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

First off all, I need to take photo classes, because I can't take pics for sh*t. Or maybe I need to get a new digital camera.....a pure digital camera that is. The one I'm using right now is an all-in-one video/digital camera which doesn't do all it's functions well(Jack of all trades , but master of none).

Introducing my Macross World Quick Reaction Force(QRF) led by Optimus Prime:

MWQRF1.jpg

MWQRF2.jpg

Ohhhh...if things go bad, my Burger King give away Super Saiyan Goku will transform into SS4 and blow all the baddies away with a kamehame energy ki wave!

I need a freaking display case!

Edited by Ratchet