Display Your Collections...

Just posting some additions to my collection....

HERE is a link to my black and white style Akira Kurosawa Yojimbo Gashapon

and here is my new samurai spacebabe thanks to Orguss01 (thank you very much!)...

Does your mom know you have these? :p

is that real size???? 1 : 1 scale????

is superb, i like the detail

Yes it is life size, 3 Ft. long! There are some much better pics of it at sideshowtoy.com (I only have a crappy web cam at the moment). Even those pics don`t quite do it justice. It`s much darker in person and the detail is as you said superb.

Edited by Al Bundy

Hey, talking about non-macross collections anyone knows where can I get the diecast cars of the too fast and too furious movie? I already found the '69 challenger but I can't find the camaro SS.

Hey, talking about non-macross collections anyone knows where can I get the diecast cars of the too fast and too furious movie? I already found the '69 challenger but I can't find the camaro SS.

If you mean the blue Yenko Camaro it's eBay auction # 180162700724

Or do a search on Yenko Camaro and narrow it down by Diecast

Skip the Saleen S281E; it is awful.

Edited by Wicked Ace

Skip the Saleen S281E; it is awful.

I actually just want a small set ('67 Ford Mustang, '69 Dodge Challenger, '69 Chevy Camaro...) because I don't have much space in my room :p . But thanks for the advice.

Yes it is life size, 3 Ft. long! There are some much better pics of it at sideshowtoy.com (I only have a crappy web cam at the moment). Even those pics don`t quite do it justice. It`s much darker in person and the detail is as you said superb.

Can you post the link to the item on sideshow? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

you guys have great collections. Im in the process of moving to another apartment and all my stuff is boxed up right now, and as soon as its unpacked, ill take a few pics and throw them up here.

I'm in the same boat as you. I will be moving come next weekend hopefully and as soon as I get my ENTIRE collection set up I will be posting a gallery of pics.

i will be thinning out some stuff as well to focus mainly on Macross and my first love...Japanese exclusive transformers. I will probably be putting some Godzilla, Mazinger/Mazinkaiser stuff on ebay soon...if anyone is interested...Pm me and we can talk.

I will post pics soon so you can see what someone may be buying.

DyNo,

I would say that's impresive........but that would be an understatement.

VERY VERY VERY VERY Niiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeee :ph34r: