Display Your Collections...

I go them at Wal-Mart. I saw them at Target too.

Nice catch Agent-GHQ. Those Bumblebees are 13" right? Man, it was really hard trying to acquire those at the Comic Con. I guess I need to do some quick stops at Target and Wal-Mart after work. Heh heh.

so you WERE celebrating! well stop quoting pictures will you, it's kind of annoying. :p

Sure, no problem. Sqidd should also stop quoting pics as well, especially if the resolution is crappy (sorry, kensei, but please use a real camera next time instead of a phone).

Sure, no problem. Sqidd should also stop quoting pics as well, especially if the resolution is crappy (sorry, kensei, but please use a real camera next time instead of a phone).

Actually I don't have a camera anymore, just a phone. Plus, there was no prerequisite for high resolution pics in this thread, I just wanted to share my new haul.

And it's greatly appreciated Kensei! That line up looks beautiful.

You just wait till just a few days after Christmas buddy, something wonderful is going to happen. Other than the fact a E95 will be coming in to take better pics, I just made my order of 1) wood veneer and 2) glass. :D

It makes me sad to think that you have more of 1 type of VF-1 than all my various VF-1 put together. :p

It makes me want to finally see his entire collection on display!

*EDIT* Damn, you posted right before me.

Kensei, you just gave me another reason to look forward to Christmas. ^_^

Edited by Dante74

Kensei, you just gave me another reason to look forward to Christmas. ^_^

Well, Aussie men are "supposed" to be the world's best handimen, but we'll see (or not see) my efforts at the end.

Luckily, me uncle is a cabinetmaker, which really helps. ^_^

given how much money is in your collection, there's no reason not to wow us with a 1st class display cabinet. I expect to see a hermetically sealed, noble gas filled cabinet with UV treated glass and halogen lamps in a temperature controlled room.

I am very excited that I finally got an elintseeker, be it a yamato, I still think it is a beautiful design. I had a dream about diecast and ordered it the next day! Here are some pics....

Edit: HERE are the pics?

post-4840-1187544327_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1187544345_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1187544364_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1187544395_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1187544413_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1187544430_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1187544451_thumb.jpg

Edited by miriya