Display Your Collections...

no problem hutch...

Auto Pilot Off's Stealth looks really good. If you want a more toned down panel line here's another option:

thanks wicked ace... nice subtle panel linings...

i will post more pics once i finished with the rest of the stickers!!! :D im doin my roy also...

yeah.. im having space constraints too so most of my 1/48s are in their boxes... :lol:

not forgeting that i havent got my self a decent display cabinets.... :wacko:

I look forward to the day that I can sport my own snazzy windowed shelving. I have some things that I'd really like to show off (1/48 scale MG customs, strike stealth... about 50 super poseable VFs... like 10 1/60 scale valks... 10 1/48 scale valks... gashapons... VF0s... I think I'm looking at one really big shelving unit here.) Wife may shoot down possibility of this actually ever happening. <_<

Xsjado, it is rather exciting. Hasegawa released a special version of their F-14 with Shin's markings from Macross Zero.

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models...wa/hasegawa.htm

The scans of the decal sheet is at the link above. All you need is a 1/72 scale F-14 and then print the decals or have someone make them for you.

The other is a Hasegawa S-3 Viking also from Macross Zero but it was not a special release. It is a custom that I did with a buddy pod and the gun pod from a VF-0. It is a mirror image from as it appeared in the show so the gun pod is mounted on the wrong side.

The last F-14 that I know of for sale was in France "Kits land???" but that was about six months ago.

Edit: NB4M is making a model of the stunt plane.

You can also buy one here http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info.php?products_id=1846

Edited by Fly4victory

Odr78 and Fly4victory very nice collections indeed!

Too bad Hasegawa will not release a 1/48 version of Shin's F-14 with the Macross decals.

I've been going all around trying to find a Hasegawa 1/48 F-14 VF-103 Jolly Rogers, Last Flight? I guess it's all sold out....but I've been deciding for a while whether to settle for a Franklin Mint die-cast F-14.

Finished and painted 1/48 F-14 on ebay are selling up to $180...pretty crazy!

But anyhow, I thought it'd be nice to have a lineage of figures/kits next to each other bearing the "Skull" Squadron insignia or Jolly Rogers from the WWII F-4U, the F-4, F-14, VF-0S, and VF-1S.

Has there been another fighter after Roy's VF-1S bearing the Skull insignia?

:blink::blink::blink:

YES.... this one.... the GRAAL .....

I order this NOW.......

Thank you..... very much...Very much..... You know... the shops in france are very expensive about Macross objects... thank you again..

HLJ is Ok ? I mean, no problem ? Serious ? fast delivery ?

Delivery is not so fast. Hlj is in my opinion very reliable as in the seven or eight years i've used them I've never once had a problem.

:)

Ok.. thanks everyone... I try to order on HLJ... because i can't find this yamato under 50-60 €uros in France ( I Know, I know, the Shops in france are very expensive )...

I'm happy to find this forum with reliable Macross 's partners.. :lol:

:)

Ok.. thanks everyone... I try to order on HLJ... because i can't find this yamato under 50-60 €uros in France ( I Know, I know, the Shops in france are very expensive )...

I'm happy to find this forum with reliable Macross 's partners.. :lol:

Got my Milia set from HLJ when it was on sale (about 30% discount) ... got it shipped to France near Paris.

Never had a problem. I would recommend using SAL shipping, since La Poste has a low probability of customs control on SAL and Charles de Gaulles Airport is taking such a long time to clear EMS parcels at the cutoms.

(About each package I got using EMS took more time than other SAL packages sent later...)

Edited by falcon14141

You might want to order something extra or else the shipping's gonna cost you more than the item.

And just to get this thread back on topic I'll post some pics of my little collection.

IPB Image

a close up of the Yammies

IPB Image

You right... The shipping's cost are more expesive that the item but i don't care...I'm so happy to find this set...

I paid this item in france about 50 € you know...

Woaah.... The ED 209 is a terrific object.... This item looks so good...

Hey !! I have the same Spawn with shinning green eyes...( and i have the WitchBlade, Aspen from Fathom etc.. )..

On the right top corner... Is it a Eva 04 ?

Hey Dante,

I see from your nice collection a Strike Rouge Gundam which i am guessing is a perfect grade. Is the perfect grade same size as a 1/48 vf-1s?? Any chance you can take a picture of the vf-1s and the strike rouge togheter, for size comparizons?? Thx.

On the right top corner... Is it a Eva 04 ?

Yup, it's the Soul of Chogokin GX-22 EVA-04

WOW :blink: ...... that ED-209... I guess it is Hot Toys... I didn't know it was that big, looks bigger than the 1/48s... again WOW :blink:

Yes, it's the Hot Toys ED209 and it's waaaaaaay bigger than the 1/48's

IPB Image

more comparison pics here

Hey Dante,

I see from your nice collection a Strike Rouge Gundam which i am guessing is a perfect grade. Is the perfect grade same size as a 1/48 vf-1s?? Any chance you can take a picture of the vf-1s and the strike rouge togheter, for size comparizons?? Thx.

Sure, here you go

IPB Image

The PG Strike Rouge is slightly taller than the 1/48 VF-1 when standing straight.