Display Your Collections...

Nice! Are those Gundam action bases? Are they a good alternative to the yamato stands and can you leave the gunpods on the fighters when displaying them?

yes they are the action bases, they work well i got them from Image Anime for $10.00 apeice which is much cheaper then the Yamatos, the YF-19 can have the gunpod, the Vf-0 can to... sort of, but they are a little crooked. the VF-1S with fast pack is to heavy for it however, it comes with many little peices to hook underneath the kits or figures you use on it, i had to cut some of the parts on those pieces to make it work, but they are stable so far and i have had no problems with them.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

well i can update that original picture, i would like to thank wickedpr1nce for hooking me up with the VF-0S and display stand. they are perfect and nicely round off my collection :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

Its funny cause i originally didnt plan on putting my toys on the counter. I just had my transformers there cause i didn't have boxes for them, and i hadnt gottne my furniture yet for my apartment. Eventually i just thought it would be neat to put everything there, mostly because its has the most shelf space so far in my apartment. And i agree with the cool yf-19 display above me

Edited by kanedaestes

I agree, very nice display case. I have detolfs myself and IMO the biggest downside to the detolfs is that there's no room to put multiple valks in fighter mode next to each other.

I own 4 Detolf cases and I absolutely hate the fact I can't do more valks in fighter mode. I liked Sebastian's modified Detolfs (he had a custom top and base made so that two would be combined into one). Just the same, I really think at some point I'm just going to hunker down and go with the huge custom cabinets.

For some reason, it seems to me like your YF-19 is gettin' ready to pistol whip that Ride Armor for being a glory hog.

Now that u mentioned it haha now then i know haha anyways i have changed positions cause i need to settle my incoming Strike IWSP... and also my MG strike freedom incoming soon + my macross collections need to find space for all those guys already.. sighs...

Anyways thanks for the positive comments bros.

:)

Well my collection isn't that big, so i apologize in advance.. <_< after moving stuff around i finally got a chance to make some room and put away some yamato boxes. sigh..

Here is what I have to deal with: All of this has to be displayed to open up some space in my small room. :(

IPB Image

IPB Image

Goes into this

IPB Image

Results:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Like the background ;)

IPB Image

the rest of Macross/Robotech related stuff...

IPB Image

Ground crew of the Prometheus:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I managed to rearrange my other display case, but that's all gundams..unless someone wants me to post them :p

i dont know what you meen, thats good sized collection, it looks great

post some more pics when you get it all displayed

edit: in the 6th pic from the top where did you get that battroid poster from ? it looks cool.

Edited by Macross73

i dont know what you meen, thats good sized collection, it looks great

post some more pics when you get it all displayed

edit: in the 6th pic from the top where did you get that battroid poster from ? it looks cool.

the display is actually from a Robotech Display stand, it was a promotional stand that came out to promote the 1st game that came out on all platforms. I still haven't cut out the valkyrie cardboard pictures that came with it. B))

Well my collection isn't that big, so i apologize in advance.. <_< after moving stuff around i finally got a chance to make some room and put away some yamato boxes. sigh..

Here is what I have to deal with: All of this has to be displayed to open up some space in my small room. :(

I managed to rearrange my other display case, but that's all gundams..unless someone wants me to post them :p

damn, you've only beeen here since october and you amassed all that! :blink:

looking at that pic, i feel sorry for the guys who have low ceilings, i have like 11'-12' ceilings so i get to store the empties upwards. every box, full or empty is stacked along one side of my wall, i think i posted a pic of my "wall of shame" as i like to call it, i'll have to track it down again.

Wow... been a while since I visited. Makes me feel better about what's in my collection seeing how much stuff you guys have. I'll have to get around to taking some pictures of it when I have time...

I'm only missing one now.. .. this came in today :D

IPB Image

The whole squad all together

IPB Image:ph34r:

Edited by Kicker773

man there cramped in there

that poor Ve-1 needs to be freed.

if you ever get a chance post some pics of the Space 1999 Eagles

which Franklin Mint 1/48 is that in the upper right corner?