Auctions Of Great Absurdity Thread V2.0

wow. I am kind of scared of the availability of the future DX version

Random rant: Sniped bid this at 12,590 yen at Buyee. Ended up losing even though final price is 12,550.

http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/v476741400

Snipe bids are a lame system, I just dump on up to what i'm ok with paying and walk away and see where I am when the dust settles. So far I have 19 packages waiting to ship and have got a couple of unique macros items for cheap.

• 3 weeks later...

rant: ebay sellers who put up auctions with a bin, and then a reserve price that is equal to the bin. there's a vf-25 renewal up on the bay right now that I have high-bidded all the way up to a shade under the BIN, and it STILL hasn't hit the reserve price. What a waste of time. If you want to sell something for 220, then just put a BIN on there and call it a day instead of wasting bidder's time (and yours, as it would have no doubt sold faster had all us bidders not sat here and checked day after day, hoping to finally get it up over the reserve). What a jerk. I hope that seller isn't a MWer.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Told yah, JVM. Anything imprinted with Robotech have values like Gold. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cowboy17 said:

hmmmmm what?

1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-1S Hikaru Ichijo with Strike Part http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/272643311389?roken=cUgayN&soutkn=qVz6RX via @eBay

$30?! :blink:

But with a seller with 0 feedback, no thanks. And probably that's one of those KO stuff. ^_^

8 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

$30?! :blink:

But with a seller with 0 feedback, no thanks. And probably that's one of those KO stuff. ^_^

.....surprised no one has ratted this seller out yet....

I am hoping the floodgates will open once they are actually released....perhaps more "reputable" sellers will emerge by then.....there is no fear of losing your 30 bucks with eBay buyer protection, but it's a hassle....like I said, there will probably be more listings as the release date approaches....

Edited by jvmacross

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252869995951?ul_noapp=true

Absurd not in price but in the way he describes the item.

"Mint condition. Loose with all accessories. This version came with broken shoulder out of the box" - LOL sorry not mint then.

later on in the description - "comes with good shoulders except for a crack on one of them" - umm that would make not them not good shoulders.

It's sellers like this that make buying on ebay shady.

5 hours ago, Sandman said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252869995951?ul_noapp=true

Absurd not in price but in the way he describes the item.

"Mint condition. Loose with all accessories. This version came with broken shoulder out of the box" - LOL sorry not mint then.

later on in the description - "comes with good shoulders except for a crack on one of them" - umm that would make not them not good shoulders.

It's sellers like this that make buying on ebay shady.

that is pretty crappy

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2017 at 4:23 PM, Jeremy007 said:

One of the many reasons he is on the blacklist. 

still posts f/s threads too. why does the guy even post here?

Edit: wtf, i quoted the wrong post somehow

Edited by Cowboy17

On 5/31/2017 at 0:14 AM, Lorh said:

At least he throws in free shipping :lol: I believe that one was on sale here for $400 and I inquired about it and was told "gotta think about it". Took my money elsewhere and got one ^_^ Some people just hate money :lol:

On 6/1/2017 at 9:22 AM, Cowboy17 said:

still posts f/s threads too. why does the guy even post here?

Edit: wtf, i quoted the wrong post somehow

The blacklist is a resource for folks on the board but it doesn't prohibit "the sullied" from posting items for sale (for better or worse) :lol:

And he keeps posting stuff because evidently people are buying. I don't know who bought that $750 YF-21 but damn *shakes head* I got one for $255 shipped a couple weeks ago and can pickup a KO fold booster for <$60 shipped. 

And that's still too much!

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

The blacklist is a resource for folks on the board but it doesn't prohibit "the sullied" from posting items for sale (for better or worse) :lol:

And he keeps posting stuff because evidently people are buying. I don't know who bought that $750 YF-21 but damn *shakes head* I got one for $255 shipped a couple weeks ago and can pickup a KO fold booster for <$60 shipped. 

And that's still too much!

oh, so you were the one that beat me for that YF-21.  I bid 250 and forgot about the auction and was out when it closed haha