Evangelion Manga Vol.10

Mowe

I have honestly given up hope on the Eva Manga. How long has it been since Vol.9, 2 years??

Anyhow, here it is: Gainax Eva Manga

post-3608-1143901805_thumb.jpg

Now I'll just have to wait for another 2 years for the English translation....why can't I read Japanese.... <_<:rolleyes:

Aahhhhhhhahah!,, noooooooooo!...

Damd it,, #@*&%! :angry:

I found a Torrent link on this Yesterday while browsing around, but was too lazy save the torrent link.. and forgot all about it until now. Now I can't find it anymore.. :(

The worse part was I even cleared my history too,..so I can't back track. Damd it..

I think it was on 4chan,, but it's not there anymore

I downloaded the raw manga last night. Awesome. Can't wait to see what happens with the next one. This one ended with Ritsuko destroying the Rei clones.

Next volume should be quite rough, but it's going to be real interesting what they do with it. Finally nearing the end. With the improvements to Shinji's character so far I hope he isn't as bad as in the EoE movie. He'll probably be a wreck after the Kaoru fight, but hopefully not so pitiful. My personal hope is to see him at least fight some of the Eva-05 series himself.

It's a shame we'll probably have to wait another hundred years for it. This volume took forever to come out, and we'll still have to wait a while for the english version. It was a total surprise too, I haven't seen anything about this until I saw it on 4chan.

Here's a rapidshare link for it. I'm not Rapidshare fan, but at least it works.

Manga 10 RAW

Kaoru's expansion is...interesting. I like actually seeing him pilot against the 16th angel, with that dual chainsaw weapon that came from the video game. He's definitely creepier around Shinji, which is in turn making Shinji more skeptical of him.

The character expansion continues to rock in the manga adaption. They even managed to show Rei acknowledge that she was jealous of Shinji going to see Asuka in the hosptal all the time.

post-514-1143939577_thumb.jpg

Right after the cover was a cool image. This could have made a cool wallpaper if only the gap was filled in.

post-514-1143939743_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

It's been two years, is it my eyes or Sadamoto-san's attention to details...Rei's boobs are a little bigger than what I remembered, they are now clearly bigger than Auska's...can't wait till Volume 11 :D .

Edit:

F%@$, just saw Rocket Punch's spoiler, Rei III will have to start her boobs again in Volume 11 <_< .

Right after the cover was a cool image.  This could have made a cool wallpaper if only the gap was filled in.

post-514-1143939743_thumb.jpg

386664[/snapback]

Edited by Mowe

I downloaded the raw manga last night.  Awesome.  Can't wait to see what happens with the next one.  This one ended with Ritsuko destroying the Rei clones.

Next volume should be quite rough, but it's going to be real interesting what they do with it.  Finally nearing the end.  With the improvements to Shinji's character so far I hope he isn't as bad as in the EoE movie.  He'll probably be a wreck after the Kaoru fight, but hopefully not so pitiful.  My personal hope is to see him at least fight some of the Eva-05 series himself.

It's a shame we'll probably have to wait another hundred years for it.  This volume took forever to come out, and we'll still have to wait a while for the english version.  It was a total surprise too, I haven't seen anything about this until I saw it on 4chan.

Here's a rapidshare link for it.  I'm not Rapidshare fan, but at least it works.

Manga 10 RAW

386664[/snapback]

Thanks,, I was starting to doult my memories.. now I'll go back to download first always,, so I'll never get stuck like this every again :lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the link I posted also contains an additonal folder with script translations. No idea how accurate it is though, but it's at least something for now.