Showcasing The Vf-1s In Do You Remember Love.

UN Spacy

I enjoyed _____________ VF-1S scenes the most.  

47 members have voted

1. 1. I enjoyed _____________ VF-1S scenes the most.

• Roy Focker's
    • Maximillian Jenius'
    • Hikaru Ichijo's

So this won't apply to SDF-1:Macross with Roy and Hikaru in the Super VF-1S ? Hmmm....

We should post some DVD captures for reference. :D

386136[/snapback]

I guess not. Just DYRL. :D

Voted Hikaru. They're all great, but the red piping on the VF-1S Strike Valkyrie is what did it. Some of the best animation of the VF-1 to date. I know financially it was not possible, but if the TV series had received the attention to detail that the movie got (not that the TV series wasn't revolutionary in it's own way), I'd love the TV series so much more.

i love all three to death... but if i had to choose one and scene, definately Roy in the beginning... where he's leading the army of valks in the first space confrontation with the zentradi. second is Hikaru at the end where he does his solo job into the heart of the mother ship and blows baldy to smitherines. last but definately not least... Max and his dog fight with Millia!

They're all good, but the Max vs. Milia dual is one of my favorite parts of DYRL, so I'll pick him. Of course, ghostryder is correct - the only way to catch all the coolness is by watching it in slo-mo! But then, that's true of most of the battle sequences! LOL!

I voted Max for the same reasons stated above. However Roy came in a very close second. I mean that front view of a roll while firing and drunk was pretty cool.

Hikaru stole the show at the end as the "Skull-001 by default"... I'd vote Max if I didn't have to hit slow motion to catch all the awsomeness of that Max vs. Milia scene.

386149[/snapback]

Yep!

Definately Hikaru. His VF-1S scene is the longest with most action thrown in. Max comes in 2nd and Roy sadly didn't do much throughout the whole movie. :(

Best Hikaru 1S scene would be him VS Bodolza, and of course the infamous gerwalk dodging lasers letting loose beer missiles scene. ;)

PS: THat pic is awesome RedSun! They left the gunpod orientation to the way its supposed to be, but dang its a good diorama. Now, THAT's what i call effective use of the battroid mode.