1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

Great poses! As always brother! ruskiiVFaussie is the macross pose master extraordinare!

I feel so honored to have the post dedicated to me. You the man.

hehe no worries man.

Ruskii,

You know I gotsda love for the 1S Hikky mate....I must shy away in the presence of your UBERVALKDISPLAYISM! Tis AMAZING!!!

:ph34r:

lol UBERVALKDISPLAYISM. that's cool. :lol: I really feel privaleged to have have that word used to describe my works, cheers as always Ryno mate!

so i finally bought a sony dslr alpha 350

been playing with it a little bit...

What Ruskii said..............SHINY!!! GRIMLOCK LIKE!

so i finally bought a sony dslr alpha 350

been playing with it a little bit...

Good for you Vegas! ^_^

Now all you gotta do is shoot RAW images and give 'em some love with Photoshop Lightroom. I've been having loads of fun with it myself, just not with any toy photoshoots yet as I don't have a good lighting setup...yet.

I gotta say though, that pic looks awesome!

just not with any toy photoshoots yet as I don't have a good lighting setup...yet.

Then of what?!? :huh:

Edited by misterryno

Can't my tripod, so these are a bit fuzzy.

Anyhoo, even with the 1/60 Super Focker in the house, 1/48 Hikkie -1S with stealth packs is still the baddest mofo in the display case B)) , chicken hands and all :p .

Yes, it fell a couple of times during the shoot.

hikky148a.jpg

hikky148b.jpg

Good for you Vegas! ^_^

Now all you gotta do is shoot RAW images and give 'em some love with Photoshop Lightroom. I've been having loads of fun with it myself, just not with any toy photoshoots yet as I don't have a good lighting setup...yet.

I gotta say though, that pic looks awesome!

thank you guys!

im struggling with my cam's settings, results werent so good

but here are some shots from the strip

2734214173_a2d72feddb.jpg

2735029974_fdc2519d54.jpg

2734235937_941d7f4285.jpg

sorry MODS, im off topic.

Can't my tripod, so these are a bit fuzzy.

Anyhoo, even with the 1/60 Super Focker in the house, 1/48 Hikkie -1S with stealth packs is still the baddest mofo in the display case B)) , chicken hands and all :p .

Yes, it fell a couple of times during the shoot.

I've seen LOTS of pics of Hikky with Stealth Strike Armor and until now I had not considered getting any. BUT HE LOOKS AWESOME!!! I will be getting some of that armor one day.

I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya and I can't afford the trip. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: .......but really......I wanna know. ^_^

thank you guys!

im struggling with my cam's settings, results werent so good

but here are some shots from the strip

sorry MODS, im off topic.

Looking good.......I bet the next Valk. pics you take are going to be the BEST EVER!

:lol::lol::lol: .......but really......I wanna know. ^_^

Well, you asked for it. I Hope this doesn't get me into trouble with the mods. :ph34r:

Typical Dutch nature

img03692nb8.th.jpg

My garden

img0625nq5.th.jpg

More typical Dutch nature (Actually I live very close to a circuit and went to see a race last weekend.)

img1826hr5.th.jpg

Wanna see more pics I made? Shoot me a PM. Just don't expect any more shot of girls, this is the only one I made that day. B))

yep. ^_^

Lucky. I would totally move there and be very happy. I visited once and went to the north sea jazz festival in Den Hague and to a reggae festival outside of amsterdam. I just love that country. We sailed from England to Zee Brughe in Belgium and up through the inland waterways and locks all the way up to amsterdam. What a trip that was! Anyway, sorry to take the off topic tangent.

I really dig that shot of your garden. the color and the contrast between the wood elements and the wall is pretty sweet.

Thanks! ^_^

Lucky. I would totally move there and be very happy. I visited once and went to the north sea jazz festival in Den Hague and to a reggae festival outside of amsterdam. I just love that country. We sailed from England to Zee Brughe in Belgium and up through the inland waterways and locks all the way up to amsterdam. What a trip that was! Anyway, sorry to take the off topic tangent.

Well, when you come visit again, PM me and I'll show you around. :)

Now, about those Valks...I'll shoot some pics of my new 1/60 VF-1S tomorrow and post 'em here.

Thanks! ^_^

Well, when you come visit again, PM me and I'll show you around. :)

Now, about those Valks...I'll shoot some pics of my new 1/60 VF-1S tomorrow and post 'em here.

That would be great!

That would be great too!

So I have been running out of room to display all my figures but had a corner available. There is a lot of great stuff. Most of the really classy stuff is expensive like the glass corner shelves that come out of the wall and look like they are floating. http://www.floatingglassshelves.com/

Go more than halfway down THIS page and the one called "curves" is super nice.

Anyway, it was beyond my budjet so I looked for the cheaper versions and found something quite decent that I just ordered from

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.as...mp;SKU=14276831

and it will do the trick (hopefully).

I just wanted to share this with you all as I know how limited space and displays can get.

The floating ones are really cool because you can put them in a corner above other stuff and still look cool.

EDIT:

THIS one is cool too but could not find a price.

Edited by miriya

So I have been running out of room to display all my figures but had a corner available. There is a lot of great stuff. Most of the really classy stuff is expensive like the glass corner shelves that come out of the wall and look like they are floating. http://www.floatingglassshelves.com/

Go more than halfway down THIS page and the one called "curves" is super nice.

Anyway, it was beyond my budjet so I looked for the cheaper versions and found something quite decent that I just ordered from

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.as...mp;SKU=14276831

and it will do the trick (hopefully).

I just wanted to share this with you all as I know how limited space and displays can get.

The floating ones are really cool because you can put them in a corner above other stuff and still look cool.

EDIT:

THIS one is cool too but could not find a price.

I don't think you could go wrong with either of those you've indicated, the corner wall displays are a great touch!

For the smaller, cheaper 3 leveled one, remember the closer to the ground the worse off your stuff will be, dust sucks ass, of course you can negate that by placing that 3 level'd round glass display on a desk.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie