1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

haha at VF5SS and Miriya, reallty love your work and artistic talents ;) . Keeping comming guys, this is the good stuff

Thanks!

However where my mind is taking this, the logical progression, well, if VF5SS will take the picture(s) that I am thinking of then I will gladly provide for the romantic or sexy background to accompany it.

Question for mods... If we pose our valks with female toys implying sexual activities but not showing any genetalia is that against the rules? You know those Busou Shinki girls are quite flexible and that VF-1S looks like he is good to go.

Sorry. I wasnt sure what that thing was.

Try this one....

med_gallery_4840_84_45568.jpg

I practically busted my gut laughing looking at these great pictures that is the coolest thing I saw I surprised to see the new revamped 1/60 VF-1S out already. not quite sure if I wanna get it and customize it into a Max 1S

I think VF5SS really hit it with this pose! It is an instant classic. It will go down in the hall of fame of great macross poses along with ruskiiVFaussie and WickedAce along with others too.

It's a little unfair that a valk is allowed to do that... Santas could get arrested for the same thing... cute picture though. ^_^

:p

Awesome pic Arthurius and great job Miriya! :D better hope he keeps his nosecone under control.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Is it loose? i'm rather more worried about it being too thin. I'm sure it's fine.

Its not loose. And not that thin either....but be careful when moving the arms. I find the sholder balljoints very tight when compared to the hinge, hence causing some pressure on the small hinge when you are moving the arms.

What the hell are you talking about? I posed it that way.

Sorry... i just thought it looked kinda exposed and maybe "loose" was not the best word to use. But it does look like a weak point, as has been suggested elswhere.

I love the pose though! excellent shot! :lol:

Haven't tried yet :) one of our members at cybph did i think :) If not, I'll try it :)

To all who are interested, here's the response I got from gaoJP of cybph:

Yesterday at 9:50pm, iampoch wrote:

bro gaoJP:

were you able to use the ver. 1 GBP armor to the ver. 2? How does it fit?

It cant fit bro. The gbp version fits the version 1 snugly, considering that the version 2 1/0 is bgger its a very tight fit.

So the GBP is incompatible with the ver 2. I guess you can force it to fit with modifications and stuff, but I'd rather wait for the GPB ver. 2 than going through that hassle. For its purpose, though, I'm completely happy with ver. 1 1J+GBP as it'll just stay as a display piece anyway :) I'll bebuying a stand for it so that I can pose it like it'll rain down its missiles in mid-air or in space :)

Ver. 1 FPs are also incompatible with Ver. 2. We'll need to treat these Ver. 2's for what they are: a completely new 1/60 design :)

Edited by pochimus prime

FINALLY completed my 1/48 collection..... (don't need a weathered VF-1S or the new limited crap!! hehe.. )

here's my new Macross display set up in my 3 detolfs... I took out all my old 1/60's and toynami crap that i had in there before and still filled up every shelf... Me thinks i may need another detolf when i move into a new place....

DSC01056.jpg

Even the top part is full of stuff too... and to think i sold a bunch of my other small Macross/Robotech stuff already...

DSC01057.jpg

Minmei collection

DSC01058.jpg

I bought a bunch of those clear plastic display cases at Comic Con.... just so i could have a better display...hehehe... here's all my toynami 1/100's and Revoltechs

DSC01065.jpg

Here's my Robotech/Mospeada collection!!! CM's tread/legioss and Megahouse ride armors....

DSC01066.jpg

And here's my detolf displays 2 at a time... Macross plus 1/60 valks and Macross Zero 1/60 VF-0s

DSC01075.jpg

Macross zero SV-51's

DSC01069.jpg

Thunder Hammer and Ryuji Moon Minmay and GBP Collection

DSC01074.jpg

Max, Miriya, Roy Supers and Angel, Stealth, and LV 2

DSC01073.jpg

Man, you have a very impressive display Bee. I really love how you displayed the 19 and 1S 25th anni's together, really nice.

Love the 21 displayed on that angle! I might have to replicate it in my display... ;)

Thanks for posting the pics!!!

oi, is that a wind up minmay doll??

yeh haha, 2 weeks keeper of the sketch. ;) reminds me i gotta check the shipping status. :ph34r:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie