I thought this was the English blu ray

Oops I shoulda worded it differently, I meant a US release.

New Crossbone series that takes place after Victory, very interesting I wonder what the time gap will be. Now we have five separate Crossbone mangas, time for those fake stills to become a reality.

Edmonton now knows how Sidney has felt since 1979. Albeit in a different style.

You ain't kidding there man. The city I live in has been gone since '79. Sad to think.....

UxFk2f74Eqim0NnodwZB1FNAH5U0LGlE5V8FmInl

And it's *Sydney*, BTW.

Edited by taksraven

Noticed this on cdjapan today. Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/BCXA-1121?utm_source=MAIL&utm_medium=html&utm_content=160610-BCXA-1121&utm_campaign=anime

Thunderbolt Complimation Movie.

The key note here that it's not only english sub but according to the listing English DUB as well.

It's available domestically from rightstuf.

It's $20 cheaper than the US release, but $60 is still very high for such a small amount of actual film time. I watched all 4 episodes already and really liked them even with having the worst soundtrack to anything ever, but that is an insane price tag. If it was $30 or maybe $40 I would pick it up.

Gundam series usually have some pretty good music, I've been listening to Orphans No Namida alot recently.

A few of my favorites would be Century Color from Turn A, Resolution from Gundam X and Mizu no Hoshi e Ai wo Komete from Zeta. If you are into jazz I would give the gundam thunderbolt soundtrack a listen, it's pretty great.

My favorites would probably be silent voice and survivor. I truly dislike unicorns tv theme, but the whole series has been uninspiring. To me the beast of possibilities is just being beat with a stick.

Wow I forgot about that, but in my opinion the entire thunderbolt soundtrack is just crap. It's like the worst example of jazz followed by the worst example of pop, followed by the worst example of country all in the same soundtrack to one of the best offerings of gundam ever animated. I love the look and story, but for once I really wish for a U.S. release with a redone soundtrack.