Oh, I bet legion of haters already vowed to hate this new series with every fiber of their body.

"Whats with this kiddie crap blablabla and now Gundam is finished rant rant rant," :rolleyes:

Seriously, it's not the 1st time Bandai pulled something like this. SD Gundam Force, Plamo Kyoshiro, and recently Gunpla Builder (I enjoyed that one). It's not like Gundam is always gloomy gritty war story. Kinda interested on how the story will be. Hopefully on the 13th we'll see a decent trailer.

Whats with this kiddie crap !?! wtf!? and now Gundam is finished! ThisistheendofGundambecausenowitsallgoingtobelikepowerrangerszordsmegasupertransformingarmadashitwhatthefartmotherfarter!!!

Bandai has never done something like this before!!! Gundam was all about realism man!!! This sucks!!!

Pete

Looks alright to me. I'd rather have a kiddy-looking cartoon than a yaoi/BL-looking one. ^_^

I don't see why people should complain. It's giant, primary-coloured robots, for God's sake. Give the kids a break.

Edited by Renato

Oh, I bet legion of haters already vowed to hate this new series with every fiber of their body.

"Whats with this kiddie crap blablabla and now Gundam is finished rant rant rant," :rolleyes:

Too late. /a/ and /m/ are all rage-filled now. And it seems to be spreading....

I LIEK 2 listin to LINKIn park in a d4rk r00m and cut myself.

Glad to know I'm not alone :-)

But seriously...I don't like the hair on those kids. It has a Dragonball vibe to it... but whatever... I've got wierd Gundam taste as is...I like the original MSG, Zeta I've only seen the movie compilation and have mixed feelings about it... Turn-A I love, and Victory Gundam is great too... I saw the trailer for Unicorn and wasn't liking it..but...whatever...

I'm mainly into Gundam for the model kits anyways :-)

I will probably give this series 5 episodes worth of my time...like I did with OO...if it doesn't click after that...whatever... the mecha - on the other hand - always interested in good mecha designs, and new Gundam means new designs. Be interested to see those.

Pete

I know I am hatin' a little early, but this new gundam series (at least the gundam designs) feels like Sunrise took Gunpla Builder and then G Gundam, and decided to mate the two. *Babbam!* out pops this new gundam series.

I am o.k. with the main mobile suit in that it looks like some random design from 00, but what is up with that red one? Its like char decided to pilot the neo Russia Bolt gundam, but forgot to pack all his awesome on his way to pick it up.....

While I probably won't keep up with this show, the premise does hold some interesting tidbits.

Level 5 to Help Create Gundam AGE Anime This Fall (Updated) (ANN)

If the Corocoro article is correct about the premise, the concept of a generational war is something new to Gundam. Three main characters spanning 3 different time periods with 1 MS sounds interesting.

While I probably won't keep up with this show, the premise does hold some interesting tidbits.

If the Corocoro article is correct about the premise, the concept of a generational war is something new to Gundam. Three main characters spanning 3 different time periods with 1 MS sounds interesting.

huh, that does sound cool. Kind of how like in the first Galactica show, the tech they used was ancient.

I am o.k. with the main mobile suit in that it looks like some random design from 00, but what is up with that red one?

The red one is the main one. Either upgraded or with a Full Armor system. Same for the blue one. There's just the one Gundam, equipped in different ways.

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-cybergundam/article?mid=75428

Guess we'll get the official nod on the 13th (Monday).

It's too early to tell but from the pics alone, it's not going to be the type of show for me <_<

Guess I'll have to settle and wait for the three remaining episodes from Unicorn for the time being ;)

Will it junmp from time period all the time or be linear? Whatever they do, it does sound interesting.

Edited by Twoducks

Indeed, the super robot vibe is pretty clear, but G was also some sort of super robot show and it turned out rather well: there's still hope this one will not fail.

Getting the feeling it's not an animated series...

Given the popularity of Unicorn, perhaps they've considered doing "Hathaway's Flash." Though I'd be happy if we could get BE to license the CCA & F91 blurays. Not to mention the remastered original edits of the 0079 movies.

Given the popularity of Unicorn, perhaps they've considered doing "Hathaway's Flash." Though I'd be happy if we could get BE to license the CCA & F91 blurays. Not to mention the remastered original edits of the 0079 movies.

Hathaway's Flash is continuation of Beltochirka's Children, Tomino's novelized version of CCA instead of CCA movie itself. Since animation takes priority over other media, Beltochirka's is non canon and so does Hathaway's Flash. I don't know if there's any point on that story that will clash with Unicorn or F91, so I can't tell if it's possible to cram Hathaway's Flash into canon timeline but I had enough with Hathaway :p .

Getting the feeling it's not an animated series...

Have to agree, not very likely to see two Gundam shows run on TV at the same time.

Movie or OVA then.

Unicorn for the nostalgia/UC-fans

Gandam AGE as an introduction show for new or young fans.

That leaves the otaku/fujoshi market. Seed is to old, so my guess is another 00 project, maybe a prequel?

Speaking of Tomino's novels, I'd like to see translations of his various Gundam works outside of the Awakening/Escalation/Confrontation original trilogy. And with "translations" I mean of course professional translations, one you can hold in your hands and read without having to ruin your eyes and your back onto a comp' screen; they'd cost far less than having to produce an entire anime too...

Edited by Gui