Predictions for next week's episode:

1. McGillis may or may not kill Gaelio. If Gaelio lives, he'll side with McGillis.

2. Ein realizes that avenging Crank at the cost of his humanity is wrong and decides to self-destruct.

3. Cliffhanger ending. Remember: Nobliss Gordon and McMurdo Barriston still have plans for Kudelia, and Gjallarhorn is simply too big to fall in one episode. We might even see Carta as the new leader of Gjallarhorn.

Well, at least one of my predictions was spot-on. As for the rest:

1. Gaelio ended up becoming not-Garma with his outcome. It's kinda weird how his character changed halfway, from a douchebag in the first few episodes to being the complete sympathetic at this point.

2. It's a shame that Ein died a monster with no resolve. And seeing Lafter and Azee survive the massacre feels like a cop-out.

3. So the ending wasn't the cliffhanger I expected, but a somewhat happy ending. Having Carta die by announcement was a major letdown. She could've been the Patrick Colasour of this series. But now that McGillis is calling the shots in Gjallarhorn, what now?

Well, at least one of my predictions was spot-on. As for the rest:

1. Gaelio ended up becoming not-Garma with his outcome. It's kinda weird how his character changed halfway, from a douchebag in the first few episodes to being the complete sympathetic at this point.

2. It's a shame that Ein died a monster with no resolve. And seeing Lafter and Azee survive the massacre feels like a cop-out.

3. So the ending wasn't the cliffhanger I expected, but a somewhat happy ending. Having Carta die by announcement was a major letdown. She could've been the Patrick Colasour of this series. But now that McGillis is calling the shots in Gjallarhorn, what now?

I won't bet any money yet on

Carta being revived, but the fact there was no body shown leaves the window open for her to return and become the strangest of allies to Tekkadan. Or even more of a fanatic a la Ein (God, was I happy when Mikazuki told him to shut up)

I won't bet any money yet on

Carta being revived, but the fact there was no body shown leaves the window open for her to return and become the strangest of allies to Tekkadan. Or even more of a fanatic a la Ein (God, was I happy when Mikazuki told him to shut up)

If Carta were ever to resurface, Tekkadan would never ally with her. Remember: she killed Biscuit. No one will ever forgive her for that.

So that OP was terrible, even by anime OP standards. You can't even give them a grade for their effort because there clearly was none.

ED's not bad, though. Not great, but not bad. They kind of pasted a big ol' spoiler right there in the middle of it, but eh.

Any word on what's different about this series, ie why anyone who's already seen it should watch it again?

Edited by kajnrig

OK theme music. Lazy visuals.

Any word on what's different about this series, ie why anyone who's already seen it should watch it again?

I heard there will be more Neo Zeong v Unicorn action, but that's a ways off.

Guest davidwhangchoi

comparisons from blu-ray unicorn and Unicorn RE:0096

it has updated details and scenes:

CfEosbeUYAApA5P.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

From Nozomi Entertainment's FB page:

It's still a little early, but we thought you all might like to see the packaging and designs for Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Blu-ray Collection 1. The release date isn't until June, so you've still got time to get a pre-order in! Just follow the link: http://rsani.me/s9mt

And please, we love hearing your feedback! When you get your copy, let us know what you think!

- David, Producer

post-237-0-23611300-1461210108_thumb.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

to add to A7's trailer link

Gundam Thunderbolt - December Sky

- July 29 2016
- 6800yen
- Japanese and English voice tracks
- English and a gazillion other languages subtitle tracks
- 70 minute director's cut edit of all four streaming episodes

open on rightstuff

http://www.rightstufanime.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Thunderbolt-Limited-Edition-Blu-ray-Import

Edited by davidwhangchoi