Guest davidwhangchoi

Thunderbolt episode 3 is airing now in jyp

episode 4 has a date of April 22 (bandai fanclub gets it the 8th)

key visual ep 4

201603180955202258.jpg

Predictions for next week's episode:

1. McGillis may or may not kill Gaelio. If Gaelio lives, he'll side with McGillis.

2. Ein realizes that avenging Crank at the cost of his humanity is wrong and decides to self-destruct.

3. Cliffhanger ending. Remember: Nobliss Gordon and McMurdo Barriston still have plans for Kudelia, and Gjallarhorn is simply too big to fall in one episode. We might even see Carta as the new leader of Gjallarhorn.

1. McGillis may or may not kill Gaelio. If Gaelio lives, he'll side with McGillis.

2. Ein realizes that avenging Crank at the cost of his humanity is wrong and decides to self-destruct.

3. Cliffhanger ending. Remember: Nobliss Gordon and McMurdo Barriston still have plans for Kudelia, and Gjallarhorn is simply too big to fall in one episode. We might even see Carta as the new leader of Gjallarhorn.

Mika will shout

Ore wa Gundam!

To me it looked like it was all over for Carta, but yeah, why not kill her a third time...

I hope they don't just waste Gaelio the same way after all the buildup.

The Frankengraze was finally a worthy opponent after all the cannon fodder of the previous episodes.

Hey all- I know this isn't TV related, but I was hoping for some fan input:

Best estimate - what do you think the height of the S-Gundam's head is, minus the V-fins and antennae?

I'm working on a new drawing and can't find any specific data, but this info would really help with sizes and perspective.

Do you trust the MG instructions? If so we can get a pretty good estimate:

If 347 pixels is equal to 21.73m (head height), then 39 pixels is equal to about 2.4m

post-659-0-44797700-1458716402_thumb.gif

Edited by Phyrox

New on the menu:

*Tekkadan Gohan - Inspired by Atra's recipe.

*Anata ga Itakara - Seafood rice meal inspired by Kudelia and Fumitan's pendants.

*Kudelia no Otetsudai Soup - With large veggie chunks the way Kudelia cuts them.

*Mikazuki & Orga - A beef rice meal shaped like the moon.

And I really want those shot glasses.

What really happened last episode.

attachicon.giflafter-azee.jpg

Nice, that makes me feel better.

Cool comparisons of the Edmonton photos. Although you'd think that the city would change a little after ~400 years and global war, it's a fun way to make it feel authentic and not-Japanese.

Across it's history, Gundam is one of the few scifi shows that feels truly global.

Edited by Kelsain

New on the menu:

*Tekkadan Gohan - Inspired by Atra's recipe.

*Anata ga Itakara - Seafood rice meal inspired by Kudelia and Fumitan's pendants.

*Kudelia no Otetsudai Soup - With large veggie chunks the way Kudelia cuts them.

*Mikazuki & Orga - A beef rice meal shaped like the moon.

Where's the Azee mincemeat?