Looks "un-gundam-y" seems like a step in the right direction. Everything looks so derivative of everything else it's gotten boring. A step in a new direction (like Zeta was from MSG?) could be interesting.

It even looks a bit Nagano-esque, which could be very exciting. Who's to say if the story and characters are any good (my moneys on 'no'), but the teaser has my attention.

The initial appearance made me think of Mazinkaiser. With the name possibly translating into blood of iron, it could be horror, steampunk or both. Maybe a cybernetic Gundam, the blood of a human within armor made of iron?

Now they revealed more, I think it looks like the Earth Engine Impacter with some Knights armor mixed in.

I'll reserve judgement until I see the show... after all, I hated the Turn A when I first saw it, but the series wound up being Tomino's best since Zeta, and the Turn A's design sort of grew on me. On the flip side, I thought the Strike Gundam was a fresh take on the RX-78 (and truthfully, Freedom's still one of my favorites) but I ended up hating SEED.

If I'm being honest, though, my gut reaction is to wonder who's crossing Gundam with Escaflowne.

The initial appearance made me think of Mazinkaiser. With the name possibly translating into blood of iron, it could be horror, steampunk or both. Maybe a cybernetic Gundam, the blood of a human within armor made of iron?

I was initially thinking Devil Gundam. Which, well, hits the same notes.

I just hope its not an SD Gundam or is looking like one of the mecha from Gurran Lagann with the face as the torso.

Nah, you can already see a giant v-fin in the pic, the head is definately up top.

Hmm. I still say the mechanical designs look like Gundam 00. I'll definitely watch it; I don't imagine it could be worse than G-Reco.

As for the mobile suits... is Krays the official romanization? Reads more like Graze. Anyway, it's kind of simple, maybe a tad boring. As for Barbatos, I don't hate it (I actually really dig the head), but that waist is a glaring weak point.