Gundam Figure Thread

The ones shown in Sazabis image come with the Jagd Doga and supply JD, S & the Gera Doga.

Re Gz's decals supply ReCz, Nu gundam and the Jegan.

The three piece set has it's own decals with big toothy grins for one of the tanks.

Just needed some help here with my GQ MMM series Strike Deactive Mode and also Force Impulse. On my Chogokin Strike, the left arm at the elbow joint is loose and I assume the whole damn thing is metal against metal. The right shoulder joint which is plastic to metal.

Anyone know how to get these types of joints tight again? Nailpolish don't work here....

Do not fret...it's nothing but Bandai marketing genius! :p

Put the decals with the Sazabi and Nu when a majority of the buying public will purchase those?

Heck, no. Stick them with the Doga and Re-GZ, so they have to buy all four! Ha-ha-haaaahhh!!

;)

Surely it should have been the Quess colours Doga and the Jegan if it were a really, really cunning stratergy. :p

btw, If any of you use Amenbo then get your ass over there now as they totally fumbled the price on the Zaku and tracked pals set. It is listed at only 1440yen, there's no guarante that they won;t change it and charge the proper price but it was worth a try since I was gonna order it regardless. :D

Exactly, which is why the decals should ome with the Zabi, not the Doga, to punish anyone who thinks the Doga looks good at all.  Ugghhhhh!

405111[/snapback]

:lol: Well, that's quite the clever reply :lol::lol::lol:

But, of course, it was your bad taste I was referring to, and the suffering you will undergo as a consequence. Sucks to be you! :lol:

I like the Doga too, just not in Quess's colors. Gyunei's paint scheme is sweet.

• 3 weeks later...

very sweet i am still waiting for mine. i also have the Cosmic Region Infinite Justice coming in. i will post pics when i get them.

chris

Not sure if it should go here or in the model thread buty I guess it's more toy then model.

Anyway, less waffle, more news!

Bandai announces the followup to the cutaway sapce battleship Yamato candy toy... White Base! B))

Spotted on ToyboxDX where it was posted by Anavel.

post-1911-1151104902_thumb.jpg

got the Infinite Justice, it is now my favorite of the Cosmic Region figures. according to Gunota the #7006 Cosmic Region will be the Akatusuki Gundam. and here are the pics of the upcoming Crossbone X-3, thnakfully it has the sword with it.

chris

post-1669-1151134643_thumb.jpg

looks like the part that fits into the leg in the first few pics can accidently split if not done right i will have to keep that in mind, i love the way this figure looks. i ordered mine from crosszgundam off of ebay so hopefully by next week i can post pics and a review of it. i also picked up this baby, so far the Cosmic Region series keeps getting better.

ij.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

The doga looks real awesome in the pictures with decals! But unfortunately seems they didn't pack the clear stuff to show the funnels deployed.

More pics of the ZII. Man this thing is a beaut. Its possable too.

http://www.moeyo.com/2006/07/z_2.html

413601[/snapback]

:ph34r: must buy it....must buy it...must buy it :ph34r:

In the end, my wife will kill me for this :unsure: Let see if I can get one in this weekend, I just saw one in Marui for 4,050 yen.

by the way do they all have the white lines on them? the one reveiwed on this site does not have them.

http://pony-hp2.web.infoseek.co.jp/HCMP-JAGD.htm

413664[/snapback]

They must be panel-lined by the owner. Other reviews do not have the lines either.

The doga looks real awesome in the pictures with decals! But unfortunately seems they didn't pack the clear stuff  to show the funnels deployed.

413735[/snapback]

I'm also assuming those are the owner's custom effect pieces.......which is too bad. That would have been great to include something like those with the Dogas, Sazabi, and even the Nu.

no, i do not think that they even announced it yet to be made, but it wll probably be done at some point.

Yeah, it was reported as due at some point as another "Limited Model" such as the Green Divers suits, but no date was given. It may also be a mail-order/magazine exclusive.

I just bought the GFF Zeta II, my first GFF model but I kinda dissapointed with it :angry: .

It was posable, but some parts doesnt fit (the hip fin) and also the backpack joint are very fragile, I broke both pegs when I transformed it into waverider mode, and now its stuck forever in that mode :angry: .

The images

IMG_0013.jpg

Note the broken pegs

IMG_0014.jpg

With the other Zetas

IMG_0015.jpg

My wife will kill me when she got back from her parents..... :ph34r:

Edited by Morpheus

thanks for the warning, i will be careful when transforming mine.

chris